Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have any routine or structure in her life? She just gets up faffs about all day, rude on lives and drinks monster?? I take it she is living off benefits, how long will that last when she doesn't have her kids?

She is actually making me mad now tbh, how is she doing anything to sort her life out and get her children back, not sure she is fit even atm, but I'm sure they are wondering what on earth is going on!! 😏

Reactions: 5
Can't watch,she grinds my gears ....I've started commenting again and haven't for ages since someone on here named me a troll!! I give up!!! I'm not a troll but guess commenting negatively sort of makes me one....even though haven't said anything with hate or malice!!! So am switching the live off😍

High as a kite ahe don't even know what she's laughing at I don't think 😳
** grinds my gears even!*

Reactions: 3
Does she not have any routine or structure in her life? She just gets up faffs about all day, rude on lives and drinks monster?? I take it she is living off benefits, how long will that last when she doesn't have her kids?

She is actually making me mad now tbh, how is she doing anything to sort her life out and get her children back, not sure she is fit even atm, but I'm sure they are wondering what on earth is going on!! 😏
I definitely don't see no structure, would love to know what she's taking because it makes her act like a child, from reading comments like a child to laughing at things that are not funny. I dont think shes capable of looking after herself nevermind children. Her life revolves around negativity

Reactions: 7
The only thing that gets me with her lives is the comments.

Some people really do feel entitled to know every single detail of a persons life when quite frankly it’s none of their business.

It’s not their business if she’s gone to the doctors, or if she’s on medication or this or that.

She can choose what she puts out there on the internet and unfortunately she’s chosen to paint herself in this awful light and behave atrociously.

However, she’s justified in not answering questions she doesn’t want to and yet her viewers kick off. They patronise her like she is a child, she’s a grown woman and if she won’t accept help that’s on her.

She is totally justified in not answering personal questions about going to the docs etc....what makes me mad is the bulldogs in the comments who probably dont even know Shann personally, literally jumping on people for asking a simple question and calling those people everything, who do they think they are like seriously!!

Btw there is no way she doesn't know what happened to her hand!!

And that silly laugh she is doing.. what is that about? I don't get it or why she isn't trying to sort herself out, MH or not, her kids haven't been with her from around Boxing Day??

Reactions: 6
Wish she would give us something different to comment on each day, apart from shes a drug fuelled mess who thrives on negative comments and laughs randomly. I mean how does that make good reading every day ffs

She is totally justified in not answering personal questions about going to the docs etc....what makes me mad is the bulldogs in the comments who probably dont even know Shann personally, literally jumping on people for asking a simple question and calling those people everything, who do they think they are like seriously!!

Btw there is no way she doesn't know what happened to her hand!!

And that silly laugh she is doing.. what is that about? I don't get it or why she isn't trying to sort herself out, MH or not, her kids haven't been with her from around Boxing Day??
My point exactly....if she said she punched something or did something else intentionally/ or said she dosnt want to discuss I would have more respect!! Saying she doesn't know would be extremely worrying in itself surely??
She doesn't try to hide them and continues to play all this out in live tok tok videos ....she is going to be asked questions!
And...if didn't want negativity she could have kept or changed her mods......but would get less views if people were blocked....she is savvy in that way.....

Wish she would give us something different to comment on each day, apart from shes a drug fuelled mess who thrives on negative comments and laughs randomly. I mean how does that make good reading every day ffs
We could comment about her hair!!! But that I'd another story and was always gonna turn out a disaster....🙄

My point exactly....if she said she punched something or did something else intentionally/ or said she dosnt want to discuss I would have more respect!! Saying she doesn't know would be extremely worrying in itself surely??
She doesn't try to hide them and continues to play all this out in live tok tok videos ....she is going to be asked questions!
And...if didn't want negativity she could have kept or changed her mods......but would get less views if people were blocked....she is savvy in that way.....
Well I would have never kept those mods tbh they turned on her whilst still having mod status. They called her an attention seeker and all sorts and they support Claire daily still.

They weren’t great friends or mods.

She needs people around her she can trust but it seems that she breaks down every single relationship because she’s not of sound mind.

She needs to get herself sorted, no one is going to do it for her which is what she wants.

Well I would have never kept those mods tbh they turned on her whilst still having mod status. They called her an attention seeker and all sorts and they support Claire daily still.

She needs people around her she can trust but it seems that she breaks down every single relationship because she’s not of sound mind.

She needs to get herself sorted, no one is going to do it for her which is what she wants.
I did say or get new ones

Reactions: 2

We could comment about her hair!!! But that I'd another story and was always gonna turn out a disaster....🙄
Oh its a good game plan, I will give her that. Act mentally unstable on live to bring the views, negative comments bring views. She's played out her life for the world to see for months and now people want to know what's wrong and why she isn't seeking help they get chewed up in the comments.

Oh its a good game plan, I will give her that. Act mentally unstable on live to bring the views, negative comments bring views. She's played out her life for the world to see for months and now people want to know what's wrong and why she isn't seeking help they get chewed up in the comments.
Exactly,one big game!! The children are at the centre of this mess and " they" all don't seem to get that!!😢

Reactions: 4
Exactly,one big game!! The children are at the centre of this mess and " they" all don't seem to get that!!😢
It's just so weird, her lapdogs have forgotten that in the centre of all this is two little children who probably don't know wtf is going on, they go to bed at night with no kiss or story from their mum, they hurt themselves with no comfort from their mum, they go to school and nursery with no hug from their mum, so you deluded lot in the comments give that a thought instead of blowing a trumpet up shans arse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I have to say, she really angered me there a few minutes ago.
For the 10 millionth time someone asked her "what's your plans for today" she answered "nothing really"... pause... "well I suppose I get to see the kids, that's about it".

I'm sorry, but that should be the absolute highlight of her day, considering her children aren't in her care & she appears to only see them once/twice a week. Those poor kids 😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s an attention seeking at its finest has been her whole life 😂😂😂

She doesn’t have anyone because of what she does to people behind closed doors shame tiktok don’t see that.

Reactions: 3
'People = anxiety', yep I get that, I suffer bad with it.
'I can talk to 840 on here but stand me with 840 people outside I couldn't do that'... no I couldn't think of anything worse then portraying myself as a fool in front of loads of people 🤯

Can someone recap 😬

I know it’s not her username anymore but I didn’t want to change it on the thread name and confuse people!
Horrible.woman
* kids still with grandma and Shans showing no interest in getting them back.
*Met Brucey bogtrotter aka Sammi
*Had 2 days last week where she was mentally capable of stopping drink and drugs, was supposedly receiving help
*Realized she wasn't getting much attention/gift money by being sane
* Now we're back to square 1, doing her makeup 3 times a day pissed on a live video and telling social services she smokes weed 'because she doesn't care'
*Now she wants an Amsterdam buddy
* Speculation she's seeing the kids at grans set days&times.
*still laughing and mocking all her enablers (followers)
*Still a complete bellend who doesn't deserve her kids 😅
This woman is absolutely awful! Her lives are just nails on a chalkboard! The people in her lives are even worse! The constant fake laughing arggg

Just gone back onto the live for a nosy
She's trying to be " normal"
Can't string a sentence together regarding her m.s.....she's said in the past she lost control of her legs and couldn't walk and admitted to hospital and diagnosed....also has said it left her with epilepsy......she's now " trying to say" it's started with pins and needles in her hands and then just changed subject......she just doesn't appear to know what she's saying??? Don't know if that's down to her mental health or what? But blimey....her head's gone!! I'm.confused 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can't string a sw twice together regarding her m.s.....she's said in the past she lost control of hwr legs and couldn't walk and admitted to hospital and diagnosed....also has said it left her with epilepsy......she's now " trying to say" it's started with pins and needles in her hands and then just changed subject......she just doesn't appear to know what she's saying??? Don't know if that's down to he mental health or what? But blimey....her head's gone!! I'm.confused 🙄

Make it make sense 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀

FYI - green doesn’t help the MH

Can't string a sw twice together regarding her m.s.....she's said in the past she lost control of hwr legs and couldn't walk and admitted to hospital and diagnosed....also has said it left her with epilepsy......she's now " trying to say" it's started with pins and needles in her hands and then just changed subject......she just doesn't appear to know what she's saying??? Don't know if that's down to he mental health or what? But blimey....her head's gone!! I'm.confused 🙄
Yeah I heard that, she's either too confused to explain anything or doesn't want to say much incase she trips herself up with lies, I mean does anyone know if she actually has MS. Outside with a joint now 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.