Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did social hand the kids to nanny or did shann
Well shes hinted she's had social involvement for quite some time so guessing they have placed the kids there because surely if it was off her own back she would of picked them up by now but I dont think anyone knows the actual truth coz she ignores all comments about the kids, good or bad

Imagine getting all them horrible comments on lives and videos, the ones on videos are easier to see, she would be getting notifications all the time and that still don't make her see sense. The game play is delusional

Reactions: 4
Did social hand the kids to nanny or did shann
we have a feeling it was either social or her grandma because she keeps making excuses as to why she can’t just go get them. Grandma only lives down the road apparently but first it was covid, then she had no money, they then where coming back a Tuesday a few weeks ago but she wasn’t even sure on that, she said her car wasn’t insured etc.

her aunt is at her grandmas though helping look after the kids so it makes me think she’s not able to just get them back

Reactions: 5
My opinion on the whole thing now is.....watching her lives now would actually effect your own mental health!! Between her laughing and getting on like a balloon and the complete tossers in the comments, we are better not watching tbh.

Mental health or not if she wanted her kids back she wouldn't be posting videos out of her head or lives out of her head....she is struggling yes but from what I can see she is doing very little to help herself! And as for the people saying she is fab and party on they need to have a look at themselves!!

I did feel sorry for her at the start but we are weeks in and still nothing has changed from what I can see and i actually think she is enjoying the attention and the 1k+ people watching her lives now so I don't think she is a hurry to change.....or do a whole pile to get her kids back....they must be broken hearted and she is getting blocked and smoking instead of trying to sort herself out for them!

Reactions: 9
Another live getting gifts she really can’t come off social media she loves the attention

She’s not even on the screen and people are sending her gifts

Reactions: 3
Might be🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

Best comment I've seen!! So apt.." bet your grandma don't have time to dye her hair!!" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's on live now with this hair change that's going to miraculously transform her life.

She's delusional, needs to start with her attitude and drug use before anything else.

Blows my mind also how she can happily sing along to Disney without thinking of her poor children? She is not affected in the slightest by them being gone for weeks now. She doesn't deserve any money off the government now, nor that nice council house she's always moaning about. She needs to go out and get a job and privately rent like other childless individuals. She made this choice and it needs consequences.

Reactions: 6
My nose just can’t help it sometimes 😂

Someone said to her about new colour means new changes to ur life just can’t help but laugh 😂😂😂😂😂 nothing will change.
My nose just can’t help it sometimes 😂

Someone said to her about new colour means new changes to ur life just can’t help but laugh 😂😂😂😂😂 nothing will change.
She'll put her slap on after,do a "positive "video and all will be well... 👀👀🤪
Sorry for sounding thick how does she make money via tik tok
Gifts.......not a clue how much each gift worth but believe some of em get A LOT!!

Gifts.......not a clue how much each gift worth but believe some of em get A LOT!!
And heard about creator fund also but I know nothing about that either 🙄

• Haha
I've already wrote the script for today tomorrow and Tuesday. So today is hair colour change, look on the bright side, act half normal, Monday and Tuesday will be positive videos and lives. Wednesday will take a nose dive for views due to losing views while acting normal. This script is on repeat till dates unknown 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she had cuts/wound on her head, is using hair dye the best idea 🤔

Sorry for sounding thick how does she make money via tik tok
All the gifts she receives during her lives are converted to cash, hence the going live so often!

• Wow
I've already wrote the script for today tomorrow and Tuesday. So today is hair colour change, look on the bright side, act half normal, Monday and Tuesday will be positive videos and lives. Wednesday will take a nose dive for views due to losing views while acting normal. This script is on repeat till dates unknown 👌
Sure it will go as per script too!!! Can read her like a book !!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.