Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did social hand the kids to nanny or did shann
So, nothing has been confirmed as to who removed the kids, but the way Shannon acts as if she has no support and grandma doesn't care, nobody takes the kids for her too have a night off,so I don't get the impression grandma would willingly have the kids for 3weeks + if she's as bad as Shannon states she is 🤷 but then she also stated there was no section 20 was signed, therefore that would mean social haven't gained the right to remove the children from her care? 🤷 So I don't know 🥴

Reactions: 4
So, nothing has been confirmed as to who removed the kids, but the way Shannon acts as if she has no support and grandma doesn't care, nobody takes the kids for her too have a night off,so I don't get the impression grandma would willingly have the kids for 3weeks + if she's as bad as Shannon states she is 🤷 but then she also stated there was no section 20 was signed, therefore that would mean social haven't gained the right to remove the children from her care? 🤷 So I don't know 🥴
There must be an option for Social Services to remove a child from your care without a parent signing a section 20 Like apply to court maybe?
I really don’t know about these things but surely out of all the kids in care, a lot if parents have refused to sign

Reactions: 2
there has to be alot gone on that we obviously dont know about. I highly doubt that social take kids out mothers care for nothing, and if she hasnt signed a section 20 they mustve been forced into grandmas care. But if they did get taken away for nothing or 'by mistake' surely shannon would be the opposite of what she is like now to at least show that she is more than capable to take them back in to her care.
Its a car crash, you cant help but watch, its sad but she knows shes spiralling & im not sure if its sympathy shes wanting cos she atttracts all the negative comments as if she wants to see them. She goes on about mothers needing a break, of course they do, being a mother myself, however not a 3 week ongoing break so she can sit and get high/drunk and chat tit on a tiktok live.
Im not being funny, but its as if she is acting like this on live to ensure that she doesnt get the kids back so that she can live this free life and do what she wants.
She clearly resents them kids for getting in the way of her love life, that isnt adams fault, not her grandmas fault, its her fault for opening her legs and having 2 kids. Grow up a bit and 'own your tit' like you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
there has to be alot gone on that we obviously dont know about. I highly doubt that social take kids out mothers care for nothing, and if she hasnt signed a section 20 they mustve been forced into grandmas care. But if they did get taken away for nothing or 'by mistake' surely shannon would be the opposite of what she is like now to at least show that she is more than capable to take them back in to her care.
Its a car crash, you cant help but watch, its sad but she knows shes spiralling & im not sure if its sympathy shes wanting cos she atttracts all the negative comments as if she wants to see them. She goes on about mothers needing a break, of course they do, being a mother myself, however not a 3 week ongoing break so she can sit and get high/drunk and chat tit on a tiktok live.
Im not being funny, but its as if she is acting like this on live to ensure that she doesnt get the kids back so that she can live this free life and do what she wants.
She clearly resents them kids for getting in the way of her love life, that isnt adams fault, not her grandmas fault, its her fault for opening her legs and having 2 kids. Grow up a bit and 'own your tit' like you preach!
Spot on......I think this too! She's clearly very manipulative and she knows just what she's doing.....without question!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every mother or parent for that matter needs or wants a break. A lot sadly don’t get one
But they battle on regardless, because they have enough love in their heart to roll with the punches

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seemed to get a lot more freedom than some parents she went to tokfest out drinking in pubs ect some parents don’t even get a night on there own, she should be grateful but she’s not she’s like a spoilt kid who thinks she’s the only one suffering and the only one going through tit she needs to give her head a shake there’s a reason she doesn’t keep friends

Every mother or parent for that matter needs or wants a break. A lot sadly don’t get one
But they battle on regardless, because they have enough love in their heart to roll with the punches
And many do it behind close doors struggling with mental and irresponsible physical illnesses, and the rest of it. Yes Shannon clearly has had it rough,she's lost her mum and brother in a shirt space of time......amongst other things she goes on about! I lost my dad and brother within than twelve months of each other, its tit, it's awful.....many people are "dealt some awful cards" to deal with in life, this Shannon think the world owes her,thinks there's only her " had it rough"....her behaviour is too erratic for it to be solely due to poor mental health....it's the drink and drugs that's clearly her issue right now and nobody can fix that until she decides she wants to,but it's already been said and sounds so harsh but I just think those children are in her way !!

She seemed to get a lot more freedom than some parents she went to tokfest out drinking in pubs ect some parents don’t even get a night on there own, she should be grateful but she’s not she’s like a spoilt kid who thinks she’s the only one suffering and the only one going through tit she needs to give her head a shake there’s a reason she doesn’t keep friends
Exactly this!!!!!!!! She literally appears to have no-one!!!!!! And it's fairly clear why!! Even brucey bogtrotter didn't hang around.....unless shan got rid of her....who knows!!

• Heart
Let's be real guys shes manipulative and a narcacissit, she's playing a massive game, why else get rid of mods, why respond to bad comments on lives, why not delete horrible comments from videos. If she hasn't affected her children physically she's sure affecting them mentally and emotionally. Pure selfish, any mother who can't put their kids needs before their own does not deserve the love of their child

Bit quiet here today, wake up you lot 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This winds me up, my friend is a “nanny/nana” she has her grandchildren most mornings before and after school, every other weekend.. even though her daughter has a partner. They go out a lot and kids stay at nanny’s. Me and my hubby haven’t been out together since 2019 properly I think it was. That long I can’t remember 🤣🤣 we never ask anyone to have our kids, he works a lot and I stay at home with them. My “break” is when they’re all safe and tucked up in bed. Apart from the fact we actually have no one to help with our parents not able to, they’re our kids and we wanted them so we take care of them. But my friends daughter got annoyed when she had Rona coz she wouldn’t have the kids and she had a weekend away booked! Tough tit. People are super lucky and under appreciative when they have that sort of help.
sorey for the rant 🙈

• Heart
She’s been very quiet since she coloured her hair.. maybe it looks tit 😂
I've been waiting for the hair reveal, I didn't see her live earlier so dont know if she done the famous cut off or if she went happily. Think she likes to keep people waiting

I've been waiting for the hair reveal, I didn't see her live earlier so dont know if she done the famous cut off or if she went happily. Think she likes to keep people waiting
Cut off...very abruptly!!! 🙄surprised we've not been privy to the " new look"

Reactions: 1
She said bye this time for once 🤣 It was really lagging and the video kept jumping so people were asking her to restart so she said she was coming off anyway.

Reactions: 2
Seriously this woman Seriously surprises me every day
If you still get surprised then you haven't been watching long enough 🤣🤣, take a seat and watch more hahaha. Only joking but nothing surprises me anymore

She said bye this time for once 🤣 It was really lagging and the video kept jumping so people were asking her to restart so she said she was coming off anyway.
Maybe the WiFi has been cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been here since thread #1, don't comment much anymore because seriously this woman does indeed surprise me haha 😆 😅 🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.