Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was on Dhb live yesterday where he was chatting with Becks.

She made it seem as if Claire was in the wrong with the whole Shann situation. She basically said Claire completely dropped Shann as soon as she wasn’t useful for her anymore. And said she treated Shann terribly.

Would love to know the reason for their fall out.

Reactions: 3

She made it seem as if Claire was in the wrong with the whole Shann situation. She basically said Claire completely dropped Shann as soon as she wasn’t useful for her anymore. And said she treated Shann terribly.

Only thing that's ever been mentioned is when Shan said Claire was a tit stirrer. Apparently on a live once, Claire could be heard on the phone to Adam in the background (after Shan and Adam split). Not sure how true that is.

Reactions: 5

Yeah Claire just seemed to shrug it off as if the friendship meant nothing so I think shes been the reason of the fallout. I wouldn't trust Claire, she seems devious and spiteful to me.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Claire just seemed to shrug it off as if the friendship meant nothing so I think shes been the reason of the fallout. I wouldn't trust Claire, she seems devious and spiteful to me.
Seeing how bad Shann is currently you would think a ‘mental health ambassador’ as Claire claims she is that she would be attempting to help. However she’s done nothing. She even has Shann’s name filtered out of her lives so no one can mention her.

Even if you fall out with someone an ounce of care remains unless it simply was a relationship of convenience as it seems it was with Claire. But the breakdown with Adam and with Claire wouldn’t of helped Shann so I hope Claire knows she’s accountable to some degree. She should’ve tried to help in some sort of way.

Reactions: 7
Seeing how bad Shann is currently you would think a ‘mental health ambassador’ as Claire claims she is that she would be attempting to help. However she’s done nothing. She even has Shann’s name filtered out of her lives so no one can mention her.
Claire's a massive snake. Trying her hardest to morph into Shan with the hair colouring, dances etc.

Reactions: 7
I dont watch her very often, she grates on me, all seems so fake, but likes to beg with the manleys, strange people. Shan is better off without them, tiktok is full of fake friendships and mods sitting under burnt bridges, no wonder she has trust issues

Oh god she’s on live and drinking
I need to go get kids ready for bed someone keep us updated 🤣 be back in abit

Got this girl sussed. She doesn’t want her kids. Where are these MS episodes now? Where she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, or take the children to school, so grandma poppy would look after them, so she couldn’t look after the children when Adam was there, so she would have “her” time and look after the kiddos. Where’s the crutch now? She used to say she didn’t drink because it would affect her MS, yet for the last fortnight she’s drank most days from 2pm and not once had an issue with her MS?

im sorry, but I call bullshit. More like she didn’t want to face her responsibilities

Reactions: 14
Got this girl sussed. She doesn’t want her kids. Where are these MS episodes now? Where she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, or take the children to school, so grandma poppy would look after them, so she couldn’t look after the children when Adam was there, so she would have “her” time and look after the kiddos. Where’s the crutch now? She used to say she didn’t drink because it would affect her MS, yet for the last fortnight she’s drank most days from 2pm and not once had an issue with her MS?

im sorry, but I call bullshit. More like she didn’t want to face her responsibilities
And now that you've said this, how long do you give it before the crutch makes an appearance 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.