Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just saw her latest video & I honestly think she thought that the kids would come back but whatever news she's had today has completely thrown her. She thinks she's an amazing parent and she is not. Didn't she say on live that she doesn't love her son? Social would be all over that, and since they have been taken she's acted like no care in the world. She's been living the single life.
And as for smoking, social don't take your kids if you smoke abit of pot but if they were to turn up and your sky high with the kids there then that's a cross for definite. She needs to get off her arse sort herself out and fight for those kids

Reactions: 9
Just seen her social services tik tok and like many others in the comments have said, they donā€™t take your kids for no reason. Weā€™ve all seen for a good while that sheā€™s a mess and sheā€™s got worse and worse and worse, but all she will do is blame other people. Sheā€™s blamed ā€œtrollsā€ and the social for taking her kids away, no Shan your kids arenā€™t in your care for many reasons. She will carry on with her daft dancing videos, drinking and doing drugs, she should be sorting her bloody self out for her poor little children not playing the victim!

Reactions: 7
so is she a liar do we think? would social services place them with dads if they are really that dangerous? it makes you wonder what else she lies about

Reactions: 5
She did say on live last night that ss didnā€™t look at the files so they have put her kids in danger

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's no way those kids would be placed anywhere near a biological father if there was evidence that he had fractured the Childs skull as Shann always claims.

Also dont Rueben and Gracie have different dads? So they wouldn't be placed together if that was the case either, one could go to a harmless biological parent but not the unbiological. They probably started off at Grandmas as they had more of a relationship and then moved them to a more permanent structure so they could be with their individual fathers.

If this is the case then its quite clear to see Shann has either lied or exaggerated about Gracie's dad which is absolutely vile.

Im sick of her villianising social services, she's playing on the stigma and making it worse. People already are fearful to call social and hesitant meaning children die at the hands of their caregivers. Social do not take children out of a home without good reason, in fact they are more hesitant to take one rather than not.

So something went on behind closed doors that was so extreme Shann was deemed unfit to parent. And its clear that she is anyway, she spent her days on live ignoring them. She would openly shout at them and manhandle them roughly for all the world to see. She was under the influence of drugs whilst children were in her care. That is no mother, children were unsafe.

Most likely it was more of a stable home with Adam in it so they didn't take them sooner, however then the car crash began and rightfully so they intervened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There's no way those kids would be placed anywhere near a biological father if there was evidence that he had fractured the Childs son as Shann always claims.

Also dont Rueben and Gracie have different dads? So they wouldn't be placed together if that was the case either, one could go to a harmless biological parent but not the unbiological. They probably started off at Grandmas as they had more of a relationship and then moved them to a more permanent structure so they could be with their individual fathers.

If this is the case then its quite clear to see Shann has either lied or exaggerated about Gracie's dad which is absolutely vile.

Im sick of her villianising social services, she's playing on the stigma and making it worse. People already are fearful to call social and hesitant meaning children die at the hands of their caregivers. Social do not take children out of a home without good reason, in fact they are more hesitant to take one rather than not.

So something went on behind closed doors that was so extreme Shann was deemed unfit to parent. And its clear that she is anyway, she spent her days on live ignoring them. She would openly shout at them and manhandle them roughly for all the world to see. She was under the influence of drugs whilst children were in her care. That is no mother, children were unsafe.

Most likely it was more of a stable home with Adam in it so they didn't take them sooner, however then the car crash began and rightfully so they intervened.
Itā€™s always everyone elseā€™s fault and never Shanā€™s. If the kids are with their dads then they have been split up which is awful. And if they donā€™t see their dads normally then they are probably scared and confused. She is making it all about her and not about the kids. I was starting to like her again but the bullshit about social services has changed my mind

• Heart
The poor kids will be terrified not knowing whats going on, split up, wondering where their mummy is, with their dad(s), that they have heard nothing but bad things about!?

Shan going on about SS is getting on my nerve, they are there to do their job for a reason. To keep kids safe. Coming from a mother who has NEVER had SS anywhere in my direction, they do not take kids to be nasty or stuckup as she says.

If she has lied about such a horrible thing happening to your kids by their father, then she is more vile than i already knew. There is no chance that SS havent done research into the families. The kids were placed with Grandma temporarily, until SS looked into info, & a more appropriate and permanent place came available, ie their fathers. Shan was obviously expecting the kids to come back to her after being with Grandma for a few weeks, that will have shocked her system a bit.

Reactions: 6
Maybe that's why she has took a stand and is angry that social services haven't read reports properly and placed the kids with their dads and rightly so if it's true what she says about Graces dad.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s always everyone elseā€™s fault and never Shanā€™s. If the kids are with their dads then they have been split up which is awful. And if they donā€™t see their dads normally then they are probably scared and confused. She is making it all about her and not about the kids. I was starting to like her again but the bullshit about social services has changed my mind
Me too....started to have a bit of sympathy and tried to " understand her" but, after her behaviour past couple of days I see now why she doesn't have them and there is much more to why they aren't with her than we know! I think we're all in agreement ( even though we're imature witches ) that cos she's so much in denial as to, just maybe she may be at fault then with that attitude, sad as it is they are better and safer wherever they are...bless their little souls šŸ˜¢

Maybe that's why she has took a stand and is angry that social services haven't read reports properly and placed the kids with their dads and rightly so if it's true what she says about Graces dad.
Oh god....Hope that's not the case , poor child and ill end up feeling sorry for her againšŸ™„šŸ™„

Morning Shan. One of the immature witches here.
Buckle in and get a cuppa as this will be a long one.

Firstly forums like tattle exist so people can give their opinions on people and situations without taking it to their page. When they do take it to someoneā€™s page that is trolling. I canā€™t speak for everyone but we keep it on here so that we arenā€™t trolls. Just because we have an opinion, that doesnā€™t make us trolls. Ok?

Second of all, that post you did on social services was a really bad move on your part. You are blaming everyone else but yourself for the situation you are in. You are a grown woman, take some accountability.
Notice how all of the people in your comments agreeing with you have had kids taken off of them? They say kids are taken for no reason but in the same breath say that ss fail kids like Arthur and Star. Ss canā€™t win!
Youā€™re ignoring the people who ss have worked with and who are praising them.

People would respect you more if you held your hands up and said ā€œIā€™ve had a rough few years and it got the better of me and I havenā€™t been a good mum. And when they were removed instead of fighting I went on a downward spiral and did and said things that I shouldnā€™t have. But now I am going to work with ss and prove I am a good mumā€
You say you donā€™t remember saying that you donā€™t love Reuben and itā€™s his fault Adam left you. Just because you donā€™t remember that doesnā€™t mean it didnā€™t happen. People tend to tell the truth of how they feel when theyā€™re intoxicated.

You are also forgetting that you have been high and drunk for about a month. You said you donā€™t do cokeā€¦ you dropped the packet Shan. There are screen shots. Social will watch your lives and your posts. You say you have nothing to hideā€¦ well being high and drunk constantly isnā€™t exactly what is going to make ss have faith in you as a mum.

You kept inviting random people to hang out with you. You even let one of them in your house. Canā€™t you see that Sammi only used you to get followers? All of your other so called ā€œfriendsā€ ditched you during your worst. It was actually us immature witches that had concern for you and wanted you to be better. Your friends didnā€™t care. They were slagging you off in the comments. Now theyā€™ve all come back and are up your ass in the hopes that youā€™ll make them mods again. They donā€™t actually care about youā€¦ maybe a few do but most donā€™t.

Whilst you were having the time of your life for the last month, your kids would have been sad, scared and missing their mum. But you didnā€™t care. You only care now because theyā€™ve gone to their dads. I donā€™t know whatā€™s happened with the dads because itā€™s not for us to know. But maybe, just maybe, if you had fought from the start they wouldnā€™t be ā€˜in dangerā€™ now with their dads.

Get your head out of your ass, grow up, work with ss and get your kids back. Stop blaming everything that happens to you on everyone else. Take some accountability for your actions and people might respect you more

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I just make it very clear, social services require a court order called an emergency protection order in order to remove the children for any longer than 72 hours! The children have been gone since boxing day so a court order has been obtained. So for her to say they've not read paperwork and the kids are now at risk, is bullshit. All of these things are considered before a judge will make the decision, usual protocol is the children stay with someone the sole carer agrees, in this case grandma, then the relevant authorities will asses the potential new Carer's (dad's) before the children go there.
So I'm guessing just very recently it's been awarded the children go to dad's and now Shannon isn't liking the fact someone she's lied about so much has custody of her children because she's incapable.

Her story of "social services took my kids forcefully" may of been somewhat believable if we hadn't seen her rag Reuben off the bed, humiliate grace for having an accident and tell 3k people she didn't like Reuben and he stole her happiness, let's not forget the selfharm marks, the drug taking, alcohol consumption etc!
In this case social did the right thing by protecting your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s saying ss are saying in order to get the kids back she needs to get help. She said she doesnā€™t need help and she wonā€™t be dictated to. Well I think youā€™ll find Shan that if you donā€™t do what they require you do to you probably wonā€™t get the kids backā€¦. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
She is doing my head in this morning! Saying social want her to do a parenting course and she is refusing to do that. Sorry but why wouldn't you do whatever is asked to gst the kids back. She needs sectioning, she is delusional! I don't think she wants them back I would be sobbing talking about the situation she is laughing at the comments doing her make up listening to music having a great time!

• Angry
Here we go, she's live šŸ™„ here comes the 'others got my kids taken'šŸ„± you did it all yourself babygirl. Put your big girl pants on, own your tit..

I have switched off I can't watch her for a minute longer. Everything is someone else's fault, apparently she doesn't need help so she must think she is a perfect parent! Urgh proper winding me up. She's a joke

If was me and ss asked me to go to the moon and back and i thought it would get my children back....i wouldn't have to asked twice!! She is so selfish!
I would be saying to ss please tell me what I need to do to get them back, I would do anything!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.