Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys I have been on this thread for ages but obv I keep missing bits lol I see alot off my partners ex in her she's erratic, implusive, drinking all the time which is the reason my partners ex don't have her kids and why we have them full time seems like the same people 😂

Reactions: 5
It's like shes proud that she hasn't got her 2 kids with her... like they mean nothing to her.... ahe really baffles me... I watch 5 seconds of her live then i have to turn it off.. she really bugs me. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself. She's very selfish

Reactions: 8
It's like shes proud that she hasn't got her 2 kids with her... like they mean nothing to her.... ahe really baffles me... I watch 5 seconds of her live then i have to turn it off.. she really bugs me. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself. She's very selfish
We are all of same.opinion.....and can't all be wrong??? 🙄

The newspaper clipping..... Shannon loves any stage................... The end
I thought same too.....and was any of those wonderful grandparents who helped so much the one she told to piss off yesterday, or are they same grandma ( poppy??) in photos???🙄atkin,mccarney?? .....in the tone of nicki Graham ( god rest her soul) " who is she????!!!!!"

The newspaper clipping..... Shannon loves any stage................... The end
And wow, has she got a stage now?????????🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No she doesn’t have to prove anything to social media but she loves the gifts and money she makes from it, if you put your life on social media people are entitled to a different opinion, regardless of her issues which many of us have and I’ve never met her and I don’t like her or what she does and that’s my opinion just like her little minions who follow her who think she’s a role model and that’s there opinion but think we’ll have to agree to disagree

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No she doesn’t have to prove anything to social media but she loves the gifts and money she makes from it, if you put your life on social media people are entitled to a different opinion, regardless of her issues which many of us have and I’ve never met her and I don’t like her or what she does and that’s my opinion just like her little minions who follow her who think she’s a role model and that’s there opinion but think we’ll have to agree to disagree
So contradictory!!!! She rambles on about how she wants to share her story and " help others" ???? she talks utterly b******s!!!

Reactions: 4
Blimey I’ve just had to read about 5 pages to catch up. I’ve not been getting notifications so I just presumed it was quiet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey then chaotic lives with the kids at tea time feel like a life time ago

Reactions: 6
The storm starts Wednesday guys, remember the script, dont get ahead of yourselves 🤭
I reckon Monday is her quiet day.. planning how she’ll flip her life around.. Tuesday productive day.. Wednesday back to mad Mary and the rest of week it follows on.. Sunday relflection day of how she can manifest into an amazing person..
maybe she’s at the travel agents today booking her break away from being such a hard parent to two child .. 24/7 as well as having poor mental health.. as well as having m/s(I joke of course) she doesn’t have a hard life. She’s got it easy

Reactions: 8
I reckon Monday is her quiet day.. planning how she’ll flip her life around.. Tuesday productive day.. Wednesday back to mad Mary and the rest of week it follows on.. Sunday relflection day of how she can manifest into an amazing person..
maybe she’s at the travel agents today booking her break away from being such a hard parent to two child .. 24/7 as well as having poor mental health.. as well as having m/s(I joke of course) she doesn’t have a hard life. She’s got it easy
Ok hunnyboo I know you was gifted the crown in here and we lick your face whenever you demand but that don't mean you take over the weekly script 😂😂😂😂.
Oh that could be why she's quiet, she's relaxing in a spa somewhere, having her nails done, having her hair trimmed, a pedicure maybe. Oh we can all dream of being child free long enough I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She may have been advised to rest her voice today after her " concert" last night....she has wedding bookings to prepare for too...so may be organising her diary around her trips and football practice....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok hunnyboo I know you was gifted the crown in here and we lick your face whenever you demand but that don't mean you take over the weekly script 😂😂😂😂.
Oh that could be why she's quiet, she's relaxing in a spa somewhere, having her nails done, having her hair trimmed, a pedicure maybe. Oh we can all dream of being child free long enough I guess
Normal people go about being child free the proper way, not the horrible nasty way though. Xx

Reactions: 2
'Normal' Shann so to speak is back. Acting sane on live.

She's saying she's taking Luna for a walk so she must have the dog back.

Reactions: 3
Imagine, getting a dog back before your kids 😬😬

I think it's past the point in her getting them back, and I really wouldn't be surprised, I do think after everything she said on live about Reuben especially, she needs to come on and address the situation. I understand she doesn't have to prove anything to social media,. But surely if all of what we're saying is speculation then she would be on.. I think people myself included would be alot less judgemental of her actions if she just admitted she can't have the kids back, because I see it at the moment as she's mesnt to be fighting for the kids, but not bothered.. it's a complete different kettle of fish if she's unable to get them back! Doesn't change the fact she would be a spiteful witch though 🤷

Reactions: 11
I see we have a *blip* in the mood today, is that in time for the Wednesday decline 🤔. Pretty quiet again today, that's not good for the tattle gossiping

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.