Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat outside getting baked, kids in care...

Followers: "You're such an inspiration" 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she’s just become predictable hasn’t she.

She’s sitting reminiscing about her childhood and the tit she use to watch.... what about your kids Shan... what do your kids like to watch. Do you even know? What’s your child’s absolute favourite programme. 😳

She just said social services took the kids because of silly trolls making complaints ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone asked if she's got school run and she said I wish I did.

She was talking to Luna and said you are very skinny Luna, have you not been getting fed.

Someone asked if she managed to book somewhere away and she said no I will wait till I can take the kids away.

We have done some cleaning of walls and skirting boards and went to the shop together.

Rolled a joint and the tea is spilling today

Reactions: 4
Showing her true colours again......this is shocking and doing herself nonfabouts whatsoever and once again....taking no responsibilities whatsoever 😡😡😡she's winding me up so much!!!! If and qh
Slating social services however they have taken them for a reason eh
Boiling my blood she is😡😡😡😡

She’s telling everyone how to raise kids now
Vile...no more words!!

Reactions: 5
Shan’s parenting book coming to a book store near you soon...

Who the duck does she think she is dishing the parenting advice. She made a comment like if you let your kids get away with stuff YOUR the bad parent.... well my 2 year old full on head butted my nose. I didn’t tell him off he cried and I cuddled him with blood gushing from my nose... does that make me a bad parent ?

I’ll tell you what makes a bad parent Shannon. Dragging your son off the bed by his arm
Telling him he’s not loved or wanted
Embarrassing your little girl because she wet herself and ordered her to get changed instead of going to help her when she was clearly embarrassed by it (then again if she didn’t see her mum piss herself constantly then I suppose that wouldn’t happen would it learnt behaviour and all that)
Smoking drugs and getting pissed on live while your kids are in a strangers house makes you a bad parent Shannon.

Social services have a duty of care and yes sometimes they get in wrong (look at Arthur’s case for example) but they don’t get it wrong all the time and this time when they took your children as sorry as I feel for the poor kiddos in some strange house without the comfort of mum or dad I feel they made the right and best decision...

There’s people in the world who cannot have children and would give their soul to be able to have a child.. to sit there and say if you’ve never said your child does your head in your a bullshitter... well my child is 2 and he’s never wound me, done my head in, or irritated me to the point he’s been taken off me, he brings love joy and happiness to my life and has made me the person I am today and that’s because I love my son...

Sorry for the rant my tattlelovelys I’ve been quiet for a few days so you can have me all in one go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Who the duck does she think she is dishing the parenting advice. She made a comment like if you let your kids get away with stuff YOUR the bad parent.... well my 2 year old full on head butted my nose. I didn’t tell him off he cried and I cuddled him with blood gushing from my nose... does that make me a bad parent ?

I’ll tell you what makes a bad parent Shannon. Dragging your son off the bed by his arm
Embarrassing your little girl because she wet herself and ordered her to get changed instead of going to help her when she was clearly embarrassed by it (then again if she didn’t see her mum piss herself constantly then I suppose that wouldn’t happen would it learnt behaviour and all that)
Smoking drugs and getting pissed on live while your kids are in a strangers house makes you a bad parent Shannon.

Social services have a duty of care and yes sometimes they get in wrong (look at Arthur’s case for example) but they don’t get it wrong all the time and this time when they took your children as sorry as I feel for the poor kiddos in some strange house without the comfort of mum or dad I feel they made the right and best decision...

There’s people in the world who cannot have children and would give their soul to be able to have a child.. to sit there and say if you’ve never said your child does your head in your a bullshitter... well my child is 2 and he’s never wound me, done my head in, or irritated me to the point he’s been taken off me, he brings love joy and happiness to my life and has made me the person I am today and that’s because I love my son...

Sorry for the rant my tattlelovelys I’ve been quiet for a few days so you can have me all in one go ❤
Well said hunnyboo, your son has a amazing mummy 💕

Reactions: 3

Real words of wisdom.who the duck does this woman think she is????? I've never heard such bollocks😡😡😡😡

Love this💖💖

Reactions: 3
Shall we make a drinking game where every time she says absolutely we do a shot? We might be dead in the next hour though if we do that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@hunnyboo. Well said. You are my hero today
Thank you lovelies. ❤❤ Had to get all that off my chest (and breathe) lol!
At the end of the day social services always have the welfare of children in mind, but not only that social services deal with a whole range of people, like people with disabilities, I use to care for people with all different ranges of disabilities and social services would regularly assess the people suffer to check the home was still right for them... social services will remove children to ensure safety of the child not just because they feel like it, I’m sure they don’t wake up in a morning and think let’s go and turn some child’s life upside down just because we can, they take everything into account and weigh everything up, they speak to the children they do their assessments and they go from there. She would have had a phone call they wouldn’t just take the kids without her knowing so I’m sure. I only know this because my brother was beaten by his now ex girlfriend.. the kids obviously stayed with her and social services rang her and they are having an assessment.
Another set of people I know the boyfriend was a huge drug taker and alcoholic, the woman loved the drugs the police did a raid after a tip off thousands of drugs found even a cannabis grow on .. the social were involved she was given a choice ... drugs and the boyfriend and lose the kids, or choose the kids and lose the boyfriend.. the woman chose the drugs 😳. I think Shannon talks enough tit for the entire human race

• Wow
Two shots in a row guyssss. Fml I don’t know why a word is winding me up so much but it is 🤣

Reactions: 4
Shall we make a drinking game where every time she says absolutely we do a shot? We might be dead in the next hour though if we do that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely. Yano. And that’s okay too.
Absolutely. Yano.
Absolutely. And that’s okay too.
I’m okay thank you. I don’t need any help I’m alright.

Hours later. It’s okay to ask for help. She’s like a broken bleeping record. I’ll admit when a certain person in this tattle group gets going I do feel sorry for Shannon because I feel like they know her on a much personal level and allow her to go through all this... but when I see her open her gob and all the tit pours out. That sorry feeling leaves me
As my mum says. Feeling sorry for someone gets you know where!!! Xx

I wish I screen shot it but a little while ago someone said is it being a bad parent if you tell your kid you wish you never had them

She replied I would ask that parent why they said that and what made them feel that way

The person said ok Shann I will take your advice so why did you say that to your son

She replied. Ermm ermm I don’t remember saying that

This was after saying the social services are telling lies about what she has done

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.