Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes I remember someone saying now. Knew I’d seen something about her but wasn’t sure what

Reactions: 4
Heyyyy lovelies! I’m here but I’m not. Kylie must read here as you said she was a shady mod and now she’s posted this on Shan’s video
Oh hey Kylie/Kellie👋 checking on a friend once isn't a friend, other comments you made on shans normal videos yous portrayed yous were besties. A bestie would keep going back to get their friend help, give them comfort, make them feel worth something in anyway possible, you went once got no response and gave up, get in the bin

Reactions: 13
Oh hey Kylie/Kellie👋 checking on a friend once isn't a friend, other comments you made on shans normal videos yous portrayed yous were besties. A bestie would keep going back to get their friend help, give them comfort, make them feel worth something in anyway possible, you went once got no response and gave up, get in the bin
Oh tit is it Kellie? Haha sorry I’m loaded up on prescription drugs atm 🤣 amended my post. But yeah if it was my mate I would try and try and try. Not just give it one go and bin her off

Reactions: 7
Kellie is the girl on the vids dancing with the crutch

Reactions: 3
Oh tit is it Kellie? Haha sorry I’m loaded up on prescription drugs atm 🤣 amended my post. But yeah if it was my mate I would try and try and try. Not just give it one go and bin her off
I've seen others here say kellie so wrote both in the hope one of then would be right 😂😂. Don't be mentioning drugs in here you will have kellie and shan busting your door down to get some 😬. She had the cheek to call herself a ex best friend lol

No good responding in shans video comments, come over and join the tattle club

• Haha
Hi Kellie, we know you already have an account on here anyway 😉 come and out yourself and have a real conversation rather than being a total fake arse friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow it looks like I’ve missed loads and not very much all at the same time since I had a little tiktok/tattle break. But I’m baaaaack and eager to see if anything actually changes… I won’t hold my breath

She’s on live and seems to be her old self again…

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHA hello Kellie! So glad you’ve been spying and no doubt commenting on this.

If you’re such a great friend why’re you reading a gossip forum about your so called bestie?

Calling someone out publicly isn’t a friend, nor is turning on her. Both of which you do every other day.

Well done for checking on her once! So selfless of you, maybe next time someone’s suicidal you could be a bit more persistent?

If you spent half as much time trying to help Shann as you do on tattle then maybe she wouldn’t be having such swings between positive to negative.

All I know is if I was claiming to be someone’s ‘bestie’ I’d of shown up out of the blue, even Sammi managed to get in. Yet you publicly stood her up.

The difference between us and you is that you know this woman and claim to love her and want her to change. Yet you’re too selfish to make an effort. Anyone who knows her personally should have never even been looking for this page, never mind commenting on Shanns videos about it.

You’re all about the attention Kellie, so why don’t you go on your own drug fuelled live and you and Shann can do it together?

Also well done for pretty much making it obvious that you’ve commented something bad on here, as you had to reply on tiktok and not here with your tattle username.

Heyyyy lovelies! I’m here but I’m not. Kellie must read here as you said she was a shady mod and now she’s posted this on Shan’s video
Also ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’

Bit hypocritical when you turn on Shan publicly and attempt to expose her for sympathy you so clearly need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kellie just wants her mod status back. That teeny bit of power. Makes her feel good. Even though Shanns mods were the worst on the app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heyyyy lovelies! I’m here but I’m not. Kellie must read here as you said she was a shady mod and now she’s posted this on Shan’s video
Isn't Kelly the lass who said she would phone shan and shan said "don't bother" sure that's the same lass. She has tried to help shan from the screen recording I saw. X EDIT... I think I'm wrong 🤣 heyyyy guys xx

Last edited:
Isn't Kelly the lass who said she would phone shan and shan said "don't bother" sure that's the same lass. She has tried to help shan from the screen recording I saw. X
Kellie that you? Or maybe this ones kelly.

Whichever mod you are, one phone call isn’t trying hard enough. When Shann said she could go round Kellie stood her up.

If I had a suicidal ‘bestie’ I’d be banging outside the door waiting on the pavement to be let in.

On Kellie’s most recent video someone offered to pay for her to get to Shann - no reply. Someone begged for her to help Shann - also ignored.

Same with every mod, if there’s no benefit in it for them they’re quick to stab Shann in the back.

Isn't Kelly the lass who said she would phone shan and shan said "don't bother" sure that's the same lass. She has tried to help shan from the screen recording I saw. X
She's been slagging Shan off since the start. Likely has an account on here. Apparently turned up once. Said she'd turn up other times and never bothered.

Reactions: 6
She's been slagging Shan off since the start. Likely has an account on here. Apparently turned up once. Said she'd turn up other times and never bothered.
Ah I dunno, I prob have the name wrong. I don't know her mods but I'd love to know what's great being a mod?

Kellie that you? Or maybe this ones kelly.

Whichever mod you are, one phone call isn’t trying hard enough. When Shann said she could go round Kellie stood her up.

If I had a suicidal ‘bestie’ I’d be banging outside the door waiting on the pavement to be let in.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 your barking up the wrong tree love! Read my posts. Also I said I think..... I had clearly not read the whole page. Why you always stiring something?????

Shann on live saying now saying her children are the best thing that ever happened to her and how even though they're hard they've made her who she is today.

Anyone else feel conflicted when she starts acting sane? I always secretly root for her in the hopes that this time may actually be the time that she makes a change for the better and prioritises those babies and providing them with the best life.

And then its like a huge slap in the face when she's back to her downward spiral days after.

Ah I dunno, I prob have the name wrong. I don't know her mods but I'd love to know what's great being a mod?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 your barking up the wrong tree love! Read my posts. Also I said I think..... I had clearly not read the whole page. Why you always stiring something?????
My comment was written before your edited version before you'd even added that you thought you were wrong.

Shann on live saying now saying her children are the best thing that ever happened to her and how even though they're hard they've made her who she is today.

Anyone else feel conflicted when she starts acting sane? I always secretly root for her in the hopes that this time may actually be the time that she makes a change for the better and prioritises those babies and providing them with the best life.

And then its like a huge slap in the face when she's back to her downward spiral days after.
Did when she first said it after her first meltdown. But now it's just par for the course and she'll be on the sniff again in no time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.