Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did when she first said it after her first meltdown. But now it's just par for the course and she'll be on the sniff again in no time.
It's like she sees her children once, gets on a narrow path and then ruins it again for herself.

Its so frustrating to watch, she either needs to be a mother or stop contact. All she'll be doing is hurting them, they'll be wondering why she's leaving without them. They're too young to be dealing with something so inconsistent.

Reactions: 3
Did when she first said it after her first meltdown. But now it's just par for the course and she'll be on the sniff again in no time.
This live is hurting my head!!!! How can she be this " normal"??? Even talking about her children? Thought i understood a bit about mental health, and substance misuse, after working as a nurse all my life....this just hurts my head 😳

Reactions: 4
This live is hurting my head!!!! How can she be this " normal"??? Even talking about her children? Thought i understood a bit about mental health, and substance misuse, after working as a nurse all my life....this just hurts my head 😳
Masking.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she could get a diagnosis for bipolar? I’m not an expert but she has wild mood swings and manic behaviour which are only made worse with drugs.

One minute she says she doesn’t want to be a mother and her kids make her miserable and the next it’s they’re the best thing in the world.

It’s one extreme to the other.

Reactions: 4
In my opinion she's masking the decline, she's kidding herself that there's nothing wrong with her. There's no doubt she has mental health issues because of the mood swings but the effect of drugs also give the same symptoms so untill she can be true and honest to herself she won't get anywhere. Either get drug misuse help or go on medication for mental health

I dont see kellies comments about tattle on that video anymore 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shan bit back at kellies comment about burnt bridges lol walk the other way kellie like you did was shan was suicidal 😂

Reactions: 7
Come on Kellie. Make an account like you said you were going to and prove us wrong 😏

• Haha
Come on Kellie. Make an account like you said you were going to and prove us wrong 😏
But it’s 2022 a better year for us all the time to wear fluffy onesies and proclaim well being and happiness , to pick oneself up bathe in gifts and adoration , time to put down firm foundations and rebuild and restructure time to eradicate any obstructions , like say children , perhaps 2 under 5 who have years of uncertainty , doubt , questions and sadness

but you go Shannon you got this you’re an inspiration truly amazing

Reactions: 6
But it’s 2022 a better year for us all the time to wear fluffy onesies and proclaim well being and happiness , to pick oneself up bathe in gifts and adoration , time to put down firm foundations and rebuild and restructure time to eradicate any obstructions , like say children , perhaps 2 under 5 who have years of uncertainty , doubt , questions and sadness

but you go Shannon you got this you’re an inspiration truly amazing
First thing I’ve agreed with you on.
She said last night she doesn’t know when the kids are coming back but she’ll carry on fighting… erm how about get your arse off TikTok pratting around and focus on your life.

Reactions: 12
I dont think she wants the kids back full time, she's happy with things the way they are. Is she even fighting for them? Surely if there just with nana then she can go get them back?

I dont think she wants the kids back full time, she's happy with things the way they are. Is she even fighting for them? Surely if there just with nana then she can go get them back?
She said something on TikTok last night about she’s done something she regrets which was a mistake
I’m going off guess work here but I reckon she’s done something and the neighbours heard and intervened because she regularly mentions her neighbours hating her….

• Wow
She said something on TikTok last night about she’s done something she regrets which was a mistake
I’m going off guess work here but I reckon she’s done something and the neighbours heard and intervened because she regularly mentions her neighbours hating her….
Kids don’t get taken away for nothing, something has happened, someone has witnessed it.
For me, losing my kids would be my rock bottom
If that can’t knock sense into you, nothing can

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kids don’t get taken away for nothing, something has happened, someone has witnessed it.
For me, losing my kids would be my rock bottom
If that can’t knock sense into you, nothing can
Yeah totally agree, I couldn’t bare to be away from my little boy.. so much so I aren’t sending him to a nursery I’m gonna teach him things at home ☺🥲. Some mums are built different I guess… but Shannon bangs on about her terrible upbringing yet let’s her kids down just like her parents apparently did. I see we’re back on the im a fighter stage of her duck up xx

• Heart
Could you imagine the uproar if social just decided to remove ransom kids from their parents care without any evidential proof! Something has happened and if it's social who have removed the kids, and she hasn't signed them over like she claimed she hasn't, they would of taken it too court to get a temporary residency order for those children under a section 20! Which would mean they would of had to of handed over some sort of proof to prove she was unstable/unfit, for a judge to make a final decision. She's done something, she knows what she's done! She told 3k people on a live she didn't love Reuben,he took her happiness away.. if she really honestly thinks her kids are the best thing ever happened to her, those thoughts and words would never of crossed her mind!! I'd never dream of saying tit like that about my kids.
We all witnessed how willing she was too yank the poor boy off the bed by his arm and possibly push him into door frames, who knows what she's capable of behind closed doors, let alone during a breakup!

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning campers, any lives this morning ? I think maybe Rueban has told a teacher something, or the school have listened to whoever made from here reports, im swaying away from them being at grans as well, I think she probably sees them in a contact centre. Hopefully she stays on her positive cloud and makes things right for them. Kellie are you hiding under your burnt bridge still, you haven't made yourself known in here since you were waiting to be accepted 😉

Social also look on social media ect. Her profiles wide open they would watch them videos lives

Morning campers, any lives this morning ? I think maybe Rueban has told a teacher something, or the school have listened to whoever made from here reports, im swaying away from them being at grans as well, I think she probably sees them in a contact centre. Hopefully she stays on her positive cloud and makes things right for them. Kellie are you hiding under your burnt bridge still, you haven't made yourself known in here since you were waiting to be accepted 😉
I literally came to say the same, I don't believe they're at grans. Just because the whole set time and days baffle me. If my kids were staying with my grandma and I visited them, I wouldn't leave! She seems happy and content with the hour or so she gets! They was taken boxing day I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm not sure it would of been school, however I do think he said something to maybe Gran who raised the concerns, social worker looked into it then added all the extra reports/information they'd received, the same as I don't quite believe Reuben said it was Adam which hit him, maybe he said it was Shannon, and then she tried to deflect the blame. So many possibilities but I don't think we're getting the full truth from her! She's a known liar!

P.s she will stay on her positive cloud.. until Friday when she's skint and needs money and ❄

That's when the sho will begin 💃

Shan bit back at kellies comment about burnt bridges lol walk the other way kellie like you did was shan was suicidal 😂
I'm still I shock from that live last night!!! Is she a good actress? Does she have bipolar or both?
Whatever it is,she couldn't just " pick herself up" in a matter of hours as her morning live was another car crash....I really don't know why I care,but human behaviour fascinates me,but more importantly,watching her behaviour with those children when still in her care was so distressing,I couldn't keep eye out to see what was going on with them cos it was just so sad....wasn't just with reuben.....shouting at a 3 year old,for example, for " wetting herself " and telling her to get changed?? This was just the stuff we saw....goodness knows own what happened " off camera "
Hope she has turned a corner/ "seen the light "and wants to make changes.....only time is gonna tell🙄
Ps I'm not kelly 🤣

I literally came to say the same, I don't believe they're at grans. Just because the whole set time and days baffle me. If my kids were staying with my grandma and I visited them, I wouldn't leave! She seems happy and content with the hour or so she gets! They was taken boxing day I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm not sure it would of been school, however I do think he said something to maybe Gran who raised the concerns, social worker looked into it then added all the extra reports/information they'd received, the same as I don't quite believe Reuben said it was Adam which hit him, maybe he said it was Shannon, and then she tried to deflect the blame. So many possibilities but I don't think we're getting the full truth from her! She's a known liar!

P.s she will stay on her positive cloud.. until Friday when she's skint and needs money and ❄

Yes...all of this and think that's the way the week will unfold!!

Could you imagine the uproar if social just decided to remove ransom kids from their parents care without any evidential proof! Something has happened and if it's social who have removed the kids, and she hasn't signed them over like she claimed she hasn't, they would of taken it too court to get a temporary residency order for those children under a section 20! Which would mean they would of had to of handed over some sort of proof to prove she was unstable/unfit, for a judge to make a final decision. She's done something, she knows what she's done! She told 3k people on a live she didn't love Reuben,he took her happiness away.. if she really honestly thinks her kids are the best thing ever happened to her, those thoughts and words would never of crossed her mind!! I'd never dream of saying tit like that about my kids.
We all witnessed how willing she was too yank the poor boy off the bed by his arm and possibly push him into door frames, who knows what she's capable of behind closed doors, let alone during a breakup!
It just wouldn't happen that way..she's done something...pretty bad and poor Adam caught in crossfire by sounds of it!!!!

I'm still I shock from that live last night!!! Is she a good actress? Does she have bipolar or both?
Whatever it is,she couldn't just " pick herself up" in a matter of hours as her morning live was another car crash....I really don't know why I care,but human behaviour fascinates me,but more importantly,watching her behaviour with those children when still in her care was so distressing,I couldn't keep eye out to see what was going on with them cos it was just so sad....wasn't just with reuben.....shouting at a 3 year old,for example, for " wetting herself " and telling her to get changed?? This was just the stuff we saw....goodness knows own what happened " off camera "
Hope she has turned a corner/ "seen the light "and wants to make changes.....only time is gonna tell🙄
Ps I'm not kelly 🤣

Yes...all of this and think that's the way the week will unfold!!

It just wouldn't happen that way..she's done something...pretty bad and poor Adam caught in crossfire by sounds of it!!!!
Ps I'm not kellie either, she's stuck under her burnt bridge 😂

• Haha

Plus if kids were with gran wouldn't shann be at grans more often helping with tea/baths ect. Shes completely took a step back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.