Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone recap 😬

I know it’s not her username anymore but I didn’t want to change it on the thread name and confuse people!

Reactions: 9
* kids still with grandma and Shans showing no interest in getting them back.
*Met Brucey bogtrotter aka Sammi
*Had 2 days last week where she was mentally capable of stopping drink and drugs, was supposedly receiving help
*Realized she wasn't getting much attention/gift money by being sane
* Now we're back to square 1, doing her makeup 3 times a day pissed on a live video and telling social services she smokes weed 'because she doesn't care'
*Now she wants an Amsterdam buddy
* Speculation she's seeing the kids at grans set days&times.
*still laughing and mocking all her enablers (followers)
*Still a complete bellend who doesn't deserve her kids πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
*Had 2 days last week where she was mentally capable of stopping drink and drugs, was supposedly receiving help
* Now we're back to square 1, doing her makeup 3 times a day pissed on a live video and telling social services she smokes weed 'because she doesn't care'
Met Brucey I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliant πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Nice recap Mardymum πŸ‘

What’s this?
Facebook group called tiktoxic, people basically talk crap about tiktokers lol

Reactions: 8
Wonder what hole she is in tonight πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Her live this afternoon was interesting as usual. No doubt she’ll be on at some point high as a kite

Reactions: 6
There blaming Adam for all this, another group supporting her vile behaviour

• Angry
  • Wow
We can't forget brucey🀣🀣🀣🀣higlight of the weekπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There blaming Adam for all this, another group supporting her vile behaviour
Yup, nevermind the fact the kids are meant to be shans responsibility, nevermind the fact she's on god knows what drugs
Hairy! Change them. Your profile pic is showing lovely xx
Argg don't know how too πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ

Got tattle admin to delete for me, thankyou for letting me know hunnyboo and thankyou tattle admin πŸ₯°

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's ok guys, I'm not sure how she just came up on my FYP because I blocked her, but she did and....

Are you ready...

It's time for her to be herself and to start it off, most importantly, she's.... Changing her hair πŸ˜…
Although I feel like dealing with her drug habit and addressing her mental health state is more important to getting her old self back.. but this right here, proves how backwards she isπŸ˜…

I'm getting the vibe, that in roughly 2.5 weeks, she will come out as bisexual or lesbian, then be on the prowl for a MrsπŸ™„.. seems to be a trend to change sexual preference when tiu can't win an ex back🀷

New hair new me!!!! Bla bla 😳
What's she gonna do? Shave a spliff into it?

It's ok guys, I'm not sure how she just came up on my FYP because I blocked her, but she did and....

Are you ready...

It's time for her to be herself and to start it off, most importantly, she's.... Changing her hair πŸ˜…
Although I feel like dealing with her drug habit and addressing her mental health state is more important to getting her old self back.. but this right here, proves how backwards she isπŸ˜…

I'm getting the vibe, that in roughly 2.5 weeks, she will come out as bisexual or lesbian, then be on the prowl for a MrsπŸ™„.. seems to be a trend to change sexual preference when tiu can't win an ex back🀷
She's already says she's bisexual

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.