Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunnyboo

Here we go again getting jumped on , people asked for a response from someone who has real experience with Shannon .
I simply did that .
All your comments are assumptions , gathered by what you’ve seen , from the show . And I’ve never called you out slated you over your assumptions . I’ve offered facts and only facts . It’s your right to believe them or not .
I don’t understand the concept of wishy washy but I stand by all I’ve said as factual . Yes you are right I have guessed at her family life behind closed doors but based on what I saw that’s how I put my opinion together .
There’s no such thing as unicorns , they’re a myth , a story to entertain , almost show like , but most on here are only here for the show , well it can’t be out of concern for the kids like most stated because clearly they’re not there , just like the unicorns
But her dad wouldn’t have beat her mum in front of you would he?
Hard evidence ? Like what ? What do you need ? You sound like you crave it ?

Are you a mother ?
Do you see any traits of a loving mother ?
everyone parents in different ways, she can be a loving mother off camera? Once that camera stops rolling we don’t know what she does… neither do you by all accounts, then again if local gossip says she isn’t a loving mother.. it really must be true. Right?

Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions watching her, she looks so broken, I get mental health, it's lonely and dark and can make you do things out of the ordinary. She needs a proper family/close friend support system

Yeah I thought she may visit them on a Tuesday because she dressed differently on Tuesdays and didn't tell anyone where she was going
[/QUOsomething definitely happened this afternoon it's clear to see🙄
I knew it was going to come out before the live ended 😭😭😭
What happened I missed it?

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Shan's snakey mods are bullying other people again. Tattle doesn't let me copy links for some reason, but check out @crazylou_nellynou 's latest video. It's completely unrelated to Shan but I've seen crazylou support Shan in the past. Just shows how nasty her mods are.
I’ve had a problem with links too. I’ve been doing screen shots lately and putting in as an attachment