Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right kids in bed
I’ve got my brew and snacks ready for a tit show tonight 🤣 between her and the mankys I’m stuck for choice

Reactions: 8
Oh them lot do my head in iv blocked them I can't stand his good morning beautiful people 😡 he grate on me lol
That’s the smithy family. They’re worse 🤣🤣🤣
The manleys are “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks” they now have merch out £40 for a hoodie 😉

Reactions: 4
That’s the smithy family. They’re worse 🤣🤣🤣
The manleys are “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks” they now have merch out £40 for a hoodie 😉
Oh yeah course it is 😂 Been a long day😂 kids are driving me mad today will have to look at them not sure iv even seen them lol 😂

Oh yeah course it is 😂 Been a long day😂 kids are driving me mad today will have to look at them not sure iv even seen them lol 😂
Oh watched one video and realised exactly who they are another bunch off twaaaats like we all wanna see your universal credit dinners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oh watched one video and realised exactly who they are another bunch off twaaaats like we all wanna see your universal credit dinners 🤣
I feel you on that! I’ve put mine to bed at 7.. now I have I’m missing the noise 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
Got this girl sussed. She doesn’t want her kids. Where are these MS episodes now? Where she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, or take the children to school, so grandma poppy would look after them, so she couldn’t look after the children when Adam was there, so she would have “her” time and look after the kiddos. Where’s the crutch now? She used to say she didn’t drink because it would affect her MS, yet for the last fortnight she’s drank most days from 2pm and not once had an issue with her MS?

im sorry, but I call bullshit. More like she didn’t want to face her responsibilities
She will most likely see this comment and the crutch will make an appearance again 😂

Reactions: 3
Can I just say....I know everyone deals with things differently but if someone took my children away from me I would be struggling to breathe never mind anything else..... I would not be pratting about, attention seeking on TT, in full makeup and dancing in a white dress or sitting drinking and smoking drugs, I would be doing everything in my power day and daily to get them back and walk through the fires of hell if I had too!!
She makes me mad tbh 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Can I just say....I know everyone deals with things differently but if someone took my children away from me I would be struggling to breathe never mind anything else..... I would not be pratting about, attention seeking on TT, in full makeup and dancing in a white dress or sitting drinking and smoking drugs, I would be doing everything in my power day and daily to get them back and walk through the fires of hell if I had too!!
She makes me mad tbh 😡😡
I agree, alcohol and tiktok live would be the last thing on my mind, whether it be for company or not. If you didn't watch her regularly you wouldn't believe she has kids nevermind lost them to the system as well. She's definitely not portraying herself as someone who's stable and capable of looking after kids. I just hope wherever they are they are not really sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just had a look.....wtf??? I can't say any more....she's just a bloody joke!!!! I have no words.......those poor children 😢 😞
The more the drinks flow the more courage she gets while her rottweilers in the comments encourage her to drink more and jump on the people who are concerned for Shans wellbeing. Someone said shes playing into socials hands so she said if social wants to moan about her having a drink they can duck off. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.