Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xoxoxox

My issue with this is the people saying to give her a break and parenting is hard. This isn't a mum who is burnt out and hasn't had a break in months! This is a woman who has had the break to work on herself! The whole point of the kids being taken was because she needed to work on herself. Even in burn out I would never ever tell my children that they trigger me or speak to them like that. Something is wrong with her. There is more to the story of why the kids were taken. Everyone is a narc but this girl. I don't rate moma b at all, but the text to her when things were going south for Shann and people were seeing she is a rubbish parent, just shows how manipulative and narcissistic she is! She wanted someone to blame and someone to take it out on. She should never ever have those kids back. The damage she's already done will be untold.

Reactions: 19

Faith61

VIP Member
Now she has proper pushed me over the edge
Gaslighting narcissist 😡😡😡
She's high as a kite
She's back tracking
Using the death of her mum and brother again!

Xmas is shit for many of us( I've lost my dad, my mum and my brother and apart from my daughter have no blood relative left) but we battle on..what's the alternative..resort to drugs...to being a twat on social media, abusing our kids or whatever else

Mince might trigger you Shannon underscore mccarney..but you've just triggered me with that bollocks..fuck off and sort your shit out!
THE END😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Catinthebag

Email sent to the safeguarding team at the kids school. Not because I’m a troll. Because I’m genuinely worried that she may get those kids back in January and she can’t cope.
trying to find details of SS in the area.
I’d rather report her and be totally wrong then something happen to those poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for those children. She’s scared them with ghost stories. Told them Santa is watching through a camera. Refused to help settle them and saying she will lose her temper. 🤯
How and why have SS allowed this. Makes no sense she isn’t prepared at all. She doesn’t even know what they need for school or what time they start. Bizarre as I would have thought this would be planned out and gone through before the children slept over. It’s heartbreaking to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
Your 👏🏼 triggers 👏🏼 are 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 very 👏🏼 young 👏🏼 children’s 👏🏼 responsibility 👏🏼

Woosa on that 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve got serious concern about those children returning. It’s literally a repeat of last years behaviour and she is spiralling fast. One thing that has stuck with me few days now is she was saying on live she had to take drugs test and they wanted 4months worth of hair but could only get what little hair she has due to shaving her head. Why do I now think that shaving her head was a well thought out plan to hide something and disguise it as an amazing charitable act. I hope I’m wrong!
I don’t know she acting so full of herself and strange constantly saying how amazing she is but has quit everything and pushed everyone away. It’s just not adding up to me at all. I hope SS are watching and act now to get her some help but she goes down any further.

Reactions: 15

Faith61

VIP Member
What the fuck???????
"If you don’t raise your voice and teach your child no means no they become a r*pist"
Someone sort this woman out ...fast!!
She is dangerous

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Quit uni again!

Is she trying to say her uni lecturer is a narcissist too?
Yeah she said she's not putting up with their bullshit.... Oh here we go. Because she's been giving advice online which, like I said the other day, is unethical and she shouldn't be doing whilst studying. Guessing the uni told her to stop and she didn't like it. Now she's off to B&M after begging for gas money yesterday.

List of people who are narcassists according to Shan:

- All old past people from relationships.
- Family members
- Old friends
- Social workers
- Foster carers
- University students and lecturers
- Her kids
- Her neighbour's, auntie's, cousin's cat.

List of people who are actually narcassistic:

- Shan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Had back to back Teams meetings for work this morning so missed it all and just catching up now.

Firstly, wow... Those messages to MomaB! I'm not a MomaB fan in any way shape or form but that message was totally uncalled for and once again shows how manic she is. It shows her overinflated ego and sense of self-importance. Mania.

I know she's smoking more weed again. She took everyone everywhere on live the other day, but refused to be on live to drive to KFC. The next day she said she managed to eat it as she had a smoke beforehand and then slept really well. She clearly didn't want to live stream her trip to her dealer. I'm unsure if other drugs are involved or if she's just manic from refusing to take her prescription medication. Her pupils will have given a lot away (she'd smoked weed last night when she was live reading her book - her pupils were massive).

I agree with others. She will crash at some point today and if she's in charge of her children, that is not good.

I couldn't find the correct school but have sent in a report to children's services. I understand Tattle remains on Tattle but the safeguarding of two children is way more important.

• Heart

Littlemissjade

Seems to me Shan is the issue here. All these people that are “narcissistic” “manipulative” “abusive” yet here she is alone and everyone is starting to see her true colours, poor Adam was thrown under the bus, none of us know what really happened but my guess is she is the issue

HJG1418

Is it just me or would anyone else be letting their kids get away with everything after losing them for a year, ice cream for breakfast dinner and tea it would be in my house! I'd not want to say a wrong word to them especially those first few weeks...

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

Imagine using your kids as weapons and purposely hurting them mentally for your own ego. Absolutely disgusting. I’ve forwarded a strongly worded email to relevant authorities as I just don’t feel great about this situation. If what Shan was saying is true, about her breakdown, I’m VERY VERY concerned about her current behaviours. Cutting off relationships/friends “Kate/Chloe/grandma” distancing her self from anyone, the rage towards her kids, the strange videos and all night lives with no mods, the weed smoking. We have seen this before folks and I believe we are about to see yet another breakdown. I hope someone steps in this time before she hurts herself or the kids.

• Heart

NoseyBiatch92

Thread title idea -
Shan is triggered by mince and cheese, keep on with your woosa and make sure you say please!

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
The thing that shocks me most about her post explaining she was doing it on purpose is that the comment she was replying to said she was being emotionally abusive and she says “you’re right, I was”. How can she not see how fucked up that is? You KNOW you were being emotionally abusive because you admit it and you claim it was on purpose? What kind of sick minded person does that to their kids to prove a point to “trolls” on tiktok???? That’s psychotic behaviour

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"Mummy can I sleep with you"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm manifesting "

What the fuck 🤯 just be a mum!

Already saying she'll be thankful for a night off. Hun, you've had a year off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13