Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has seriously just used her kids as an excuse for her MS? What the actual heck. That’s just made me sick to my stomach

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I have and been put to good use tonight, no doubt she will be calling us immature witches again soon 😂
I'll take being called that!! I'm.shocked we are back here after those children been away from her for so long...and she treats them this way...surely this is bordering abuse ??😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s really sad to see someone struggling mentally but even more sad for those kids. They’re going to be so confused. I really wanted a happy ending for them I really did. I just don’t think they’re going to or should get it in January though 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s really sad to see someone struggling mentally but even more sad for those kids. They’re going to be so confused. I really wanted a happy ending for them I really did. I just don’t think they’re going to or should get it in January though 😞
I did too....it did seem she was on the right track, but after this tit show.. she's clearly not!

Reactions: 6
She literally won't let them be kids....she is never off their back about something, she is relentless!! 3k watching and still sitting live, why is she doing that!?!

Reactions: 9
The child’s voice matters? Yeah it does Shan. And Grace said she wanted to go “home” to her foster carers.
None of that should’ve been live but especially them saying goodbye 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm a good mum and children are our triggers sometimes, no Shan your kids are the innocent ones, irrelevant of what you went through, you birthed them and shouldn't see them as triggers. You have shown over 3k people the last 2 hours that you are not ready to have them back full time

• Sad
Reactions: 11
People aren’t trolling you when they’re being honest? No one is saying they’re perfect in the chat but you’re literally the opposite end of perfect. Watch the live back Shan. You were awful to the kids (especially Grace) for the entire two hours. I don’t care if she hates us on here. The kids deserve better than what they had for the past 2 hours

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.