Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I’m just hoping that the kids are not being taken to her house later. I doubt they are but I doubted they would stay last night and they did. We’ve done all we can do for now
Hope not too but her latest TT she said she’s going for a sleep and it’s now school pick up time so it looks like she will be alone
Plus the school responded to a concerned someones email and said they have forwarded it to safeguarding with immediate effect and thanks and I think that’s all the school will say and that was around 1pm today x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t regularly comment here, I tend to keep my opinions to myself most of the time, but if she spent the only 2.5 hours that she had with her kids emotionally abusing them ON PURPOSE TO PROVE A POINT TO TIKTOK/whoever else, then that’s even worse in my opinion. If you know it’s wrong but still put your children through that to the point they’re scared to speak and crying every 5 minutes, just to prove a point, that is worse than bringing your kids up that way because you think it’s right. And she should take a good hard look at her priorities. The only people that should matter during those 2.5 hours is the children and treating them badly to prove a point on TikTok is putting social media before your kids and it’s discusting.
I’m sorry so you got down to R’s level and told a very young child his family don’t want to see him because you wanted to prove a point to grown adults? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!!!
And once again she’s turned on people like she always does, by the sounds of it without any explanation or closure with them, just cut contact and slate them on live like she did with everyone else, pass the blame onto other people like you always have. Literally blames everything she does on other people and doesn’t take a single bit of responsibility for her own actions. She is unable to hold down any kind of relationship with anyone because she needs someone else to blame for her behaviour, her bad habits, and for when things go wrong in her life, and then she moves on and chooses another victim to use as a reason to be a bad person.
I’m not one to tell people how to live their life but for the sake of your beautiful children, step away from social media, get some proper help with learning how to take accountability for your actions and learn from your own mistakes before you cause your children any more irreversible damage like you claim you were subjected to as a child yourself, and be the decent (not perfect, none of us are perfect) mother that they deserve and need.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m just hoping that the kids are not being taken to her house later. I doubt they are but I doubted they would stay last night and they did. We’ve done all we can do for now

• Heart
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
It doesn’t make sense… she was abusive to prove that she’s not abusive anymore. Ehh?? She’s fucked up and she’s now coming up with an excuse that makes no sense 🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Shan_adam #9 Woosa, manifesting, mince and more, how long until she drops another coke packet on the floor

• Heart
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Lets try and rest assured that dozens of people have reported the abuse
The kids are not there tonight
We have to hope and pray the relevant authorities will act appropriately
Much love everyone
It takes a village to raise a child and we’ve shown we are concerned villagers but not manic ones with pitch forks xx

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Trying to play it down by making up that bull shit...but as i say, if true how cruel to use the children in her stupid games....but it was clearly not a game..the old Shannon is back !
Think she got over 100 quid sent to her....pleading poverty....again..the old Shannon is back, or the " real shannon" !!

• Wow
  • Angry

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Is it just me or would anyone else be letting their kids get away with everything after losing them for a year, ice cream for breakfast dinner and tea it would be in my house! I'd not want to say a wrong word to them especially those first few weeks...
They could sleep in my bed forever if that's what made them feel safe, especially if I was the reason they've gone through trauma

Miserylovescompany

I’ve found reading this thread really hard and skipped a few pages because it broke my heart to read so Shannon just so you know it’s not okay to treat your children that way, kids are innocent and pure and deserve all the love in the world so give your head a wobble and decide if that’s what you can do, kids don’t need to be reminded they’re a mistake or the result of a r@pe which you’ve put out to the world for them to see when they’re older, they need cuddles and love and a whole world of laughter…. But to be giving parenting advice out duck you need to get that mr Sheen out clean them mirrors and give yourself a proper look at and while I’m at it stop saying and that’s okay but that in itself is definitely not o bloody k

• Heart
  • Sad

Edunn

VIP Member
I’m sorry but using I’m only 26 as a excuse I had my first child at 16 and brought up my 5 younger siblings and believe me we had the most vile and abusive upbringing, and I know everyone deals with things differently but as soon as myself and my siblings became parents we all chose to be and do better than what we had, don’t get me wrong I suffer MH but I would never ever want to play the victim tbh it made us stronger, she seems to change her stories and seems to enjoy playing the victim it’s all about her and she’s so patronising thinking she as the right to do and say whatever she wants, and her management team must be as deluded as her thinking she’s the right person to give parenting and MH advice

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Problem with Shan is she thinks she's the only one who's suffered trauma or loss of relatives. I don't even think I believe half of her stories about her trauma anymore, she believes her own shit but I can guarantee her grandma would have different stories to tell. The same grandma who stuck by her and got treated like shit, probably the same with friends who stuck by her and got trodden on by Shan. She destroys everything around her including her kids mental health

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

I can’t believe that the whole car cash is unfolding AGAIN in front of our eyes and even while the children are under social services. The way she speaks to them, acts towards them is disgusting. No mother should speak to their children like that. Come on, we all loose our cool and from what I can gather a lot of us are mums. I am. My kids test my patience but I would never speak to them the way she does. My kids get discipline, I admit I raise my tone sometimes but after I hug them, apologise and explain “mummy’s tired today, I’m frustrated” etc in a way a child would understand. I don’t tell them they are triggering me, it’s just not fair. No doubt she will say we are “perfect parent” trolls when we are far from it, we are normal parents who are concerned for them children.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Apparently the uni subject leader was manipulative. Basically they'll have told her to stop pretending to be a qualified counsellor online because it goes against the ethical code. She has refused, so she's likely been given an ultimatum to stop or leave the course.

But once again nothing is her fault. She's acting very manic and is speaking about herself as in some grandiose way. She's better than a qualified counsellor? No. Most definitely not.

I hope social services are seeing this clear breakdown (likely because she's stopped taking her medication) and don't allow her to have the children back. Part of me believes this is her plan. I don't think she wants them back.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Doesn't make sense because she's high on something so just rambling probably makes sense in her little narc brain so therfore she's right and everyone else is wrong...
She’s abused and triggered her kids (because of the abuse last year) to prove that it’s not the right way and that she’s trying to break the cycle of abuse…. Hmmm the maths isn’t mathing…

she’s realised she was a total asshole to the kids and is trying to come up with an excuse. The people in her comments up her ass saying she did nothing wrong makes me sick

• Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I for 1 have not one once of sympathy for this woman never have never will! Everything that comes out her mouth is bull shit! The constant playing victim and woe is me act is boring! I'd be more than happy to never see her smug face ever again on SM as long as she never gets those kids back I couldn't care less about her

She’s such a narc, no one’s perfect and we are all still learning in life but we don’t act like this or abuse our children! She absolutely is in the wrong and incapable of being a mother, let along being a good one!
This 👌

She just spouts textbook shit! I'm nit perfect, I don't claim to be, I'm still learning, I'm this I'm that, I've been through this & that!!

You know shannon I've been through stuff you couldn't even imagine and I refuse to even speak about it to strangers! My life makes your life look like a breeze but guess what my children have more love & protection from me that I could ever give! BEACUSE of ehat I've been through I would protect my children with every Breath in my body!! Fuck off and and stay off SM and sort your shit out! I hope you never get those kids back you don't deserve them!

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I can't believe people in her live are telling her to keep at how strict she's being.
It's his first night home, if he wants to sleep in your bed fucking let him. He's obviously anxious

Telling him she's gonna loose her temper and then she finally comes off live. This really feels uncomfortable

• Sad

zoeshere

VIP Member
She’s such an arrogant cow! Had her kids for one night and already let them down, selfish bitch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Her behaviour and the constant repeating of her Shan McCarney underscore official gives me proper Mr UK Tiktik no1 trending in the UK vibes

Reactions: 12