Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babyt

I’ve got £0 to my name but my child is warm and fed even if I’m not. Perhaps I need to go begging after being shopping all day long for a party priorities and all that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She usually does.
Shes a bad fucking cunt. I asked her ages ago to have an adult convo with me about the risks of driving on your phone. I was branded a troll and told to fuck off. She pisses me off so much, my uncle was decapitated and instantly died because of someone using their phone driving. It takes 1 second to kill😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Fucking Shan Fam tattoo. Jesus wept 🤣🤣🤣
I picked a bad afternoon amd evening to work by the sounds of this🤣🤣🤣

Everyone get your tokfest tickets for next year because shans plan is to do a motivational speech on stage
Can we go please with out newly polished immature bitch medals?
If we try harder we may be awarded another title maybe?
She's learned some new words since last year and developed a new level of arrogance.
Please Shannon underscore mccarney we need some sort of promotion, along with recognition for praising and defending you after you fooled us all into believing you could be a half decent person/mum....oh how wrong we were!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

OleTed

Chatty Member
Wow, the kids didn't stay last night because she got no sleep the night before and thinks it was the best decision all round!
It was her decision to stay up all night! She does not deserve those poor little ones 😡

K4040

VIP Member
I’ve just come across this thread after Shan popping up on my fyp the other morning at 3am and many times since then. Her behaviour is absolutely manic (I’ve witnessed this first hand in my family) SS absolutely need to get in there and keep those poor kids away from her because she’s a danger to their emotional and physical wellbeing! She’s not a mum, she’s a drug addicted narcissist who doesn’t deserve anything especially those poor kids. She needs reporting quick

NoseyBiatch92

This evenings live has really made me lean more towards this ‘manic phase’ being an act, she’s just watching football normally and concentrating on it for a long period of time, no talking in riddles (aside from the wierd ass woosa talk), no pacing around ect

Which makes me think she doesn’t want those kids back, I don’t think the last breakdown was an act but I feel like this is an act or at least an exaggeration because she’s either not ready or doesn’t want them back and doesn’t want to admit that

Lassie21

VIP Member
She needs to give the patronising videos a rest, stop going on about what she has been through and overcome (yes she has been through a lot but haven't we all) and actually move on and get on with her life.

Yes she has worked on herself noone can dispute that but no way is she ready to be a Mum fulltime again and she really isn't someone who should be trying to "educate" people when in the next breath she has told the world how her daughter came about.....

I really don't understand her at all, all this oh I will rise above, shan fam, matilda crap....put the bloody phone down Shann and concentrate on being the best Mum you can be not abusing those poor children and to be honest if TT is your job....you are clearly in the wrong job, get a new one and quick!!

Rant over! 🙈🤣

Oh sorry...thought I was finished, I'm not....for the love of god someone please tell me why people are calling her inspirational, how exactly??

Finished now....phew 🤣🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She's back on live again and has now - after recently stating she'd never give up uni again - saying she has given up uni for good and she's never going back because she's not bowing down to a narcassist... She's driving on zero sleep still, completely manic, very paranoid "I know what's going on". Saying she's an influencer through and through...

I think she's definitely come off any medication she was on.

• Wow

Sweetie shop

Why does she keep saying what they did last night and then say “I wasn’t abusive and didn’t hit them”. Like what…. If you keep having to say you weren’t abusing them or hitting them then you probably did 😢. Is this her saying this before the kids can say they were hit or abused last night? 😭

She’s been told she’s not allowed to have the kids on social media anymore. I’m glad as there are too many weirdos on social media!
I thought that was a really strange to say too. What she is doing is unsustainable, no sleep, back to back monster drinks and constantly on social media. This is real life and she needs a regular routine to be the best mum she can be.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I am shocked it was decided their first night at home should be on a school night.
They’re obviously anxious and have mixed feelings about being home as neither wanted to sleep alone there and have struggled to sleep ☹ how are they going to cope tomorrow at school?

• Sad

Catinthebag

I’m willing to take bets on a video tonight along the lines of ‘I was going to stay off social media but need to address the recent video/live’

• Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
So I couldn’t sleep so was catching up on this thread. Wow coz firstly I can’t believe she even had them. That’s crazy!
But no reassurance no comfort by the sounds of it and being so cold towards them, I’ve not just had a year off and I don’t get “nights” off apart from in six week holidays where grandparents have them for a few days (they live a bit away from us) and if my kids want to be in my bed they can coz there’s always a reason and if they want extra cuddles then so be it. My partner will often end up on couch but he doesn’t mind. He would rather our kids get than him!

She’s not maternal. She doesn’t want them kids back it’s clear to see.

HJG1418

I used to come on Tattle for a read around the time she was losing the plot last time... since then I've half watched her on tiktok because I find her SO boring but realised she seemed to be getting better.

Seen her say she was having the kids overnight and came straight back here for a read, all I can say is I am actually glad she does record so much because imagine if she didn't? I hope I'm wrong but if she's that bad on live what is she like when she isn't?

Those poor little kids, I would have both in my bed for the foreseeable future without them even asking!! My two jump in my bed whenever they want for extra cuddles, if I'd gone a year without them I'd never want them to leave 🥺

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The concerning thing is, she's running on barely any sleep. She's fueled her morning with Monster. The world and his wife knows when you're anxious an energy drink really doesn't help that. She's displayed manic symptoms all morning, that won't last all day she will crash, and hard. So by the time the kids are home from school shes going to be on what ever comedown shes on, mentally crashing and shell be exhaused and irritable. We all know first hand how hard it is to parent when you're exhausted and irritated, the only difference is we have our children in our care consistently they're not being phased back in after a year away. She can't afford to be irritable this early. She can't be woosaing her way through her second night of being a mother for the first time in a year. She needs to give those kids what they need, kids are intuitive and a new environment they've been away from for so long that doesn't feel like home will make them seek reassurance and she should be catering to every need. In a few weeks she can pull back and become firmer but she can't be Miss Trunchball from day 1. Meet their needs and then some, let them over step a boundary or two for a few weeks allow them to settle. Spoil them comfort them, and then draw a line then reintroduce boundaries. God only knows they deserve to feel special and be spoilt rotten for a week.

• Sad

Fizzy Bubbles

‘Oh you’re wearing black because you’re the negative one’
‘Are you going to be kind or you can’t come in. What do you say for judging people’

Fucking hell I hope someone is screen recording this, not for anyone else but so Shan can see how she’s behaving!! Not ok to speak to anyone like that let alone an elderly woman who’s had her back these last 12 months!!
Grandma is the ONLY person that has stood by Shann consistently for the past 27 years. Grandma is the ONLY person who has loved Shann unconditionally. Grandma has suffered emotional abuse for a long long time ... nice way to thank Grandma for everything she has done and still does for you Shann.

Fizzy Bubbles

Oh I cannot deal with the Buddhist chants in the middle of a supermarket to ward off a panic attack because cheese strings (are they a trigger?) are £2.49

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I am genuinely sat in my house with no gas for heating or hot water but would never blame it on my kids

• Sad
  • Heart