Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm I don’t behave anything like her I work nights I sleep after school run and wake up to fetch them all with phone being on loud in case school rings which means I get around four hours a day but I choose this because of my kids it’s more money and my kids don’t miss out on me time or me on their time
you should work full time in social media. you can work it around your family. It’s a full time job dontcha know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but using I’m only 26 as a excuse I had my first child at 16 and brought up my 5 younger siblings and believe me we had the most vile and abusive upbringing, and I know everyone deals with things differently but as soon as myself and my siblings became parents we all chose to be and do better than what we had, don’t get me wrong I suffer MH but I would never ever want to play the victim tbh it made us stronger, she seems to change her stories and seems to enjoy playing the victim it’s all about her and she’s so patronising thinking she as the right to do and say whatever she wants, and her management team must be as deluded as her thinking she’s the right person to give parenting and MH advice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t watch her or know what’s happened she pops up now & again but I wish she’d wash that blue snoodie it’s minging 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m willing to take bets on a video tonight along the lines of ‘I was going to stay off social media but need to address the recent video/live’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I for 1 have not one once of sympathy for this woman never have never will! Everything that comes out her mouth is bull tit! The constant playing victim and woe is me act is boring! I'd be more than happy to never see her smug face ever again on SM as long as she never gets those kids back I couldn't care less about her

She’s such a narc, no one’s perfect and we are all still learning in life but we don’t act like this or abuse our children! She absolutely is in the wrong and incapable of being a mother, let along being a good one!
This 👌

She just spouts textbook tit! I'm nit perfect, I don't claim to be, I'm still learning, I'm this I'm that, I've been through this & that!!

You know shannon I've been through stuff you couldn't even imagine and I refuse to even speak about it to strangers! My life makes your life look like a breeze but guess what my children have more love & protection from me that I could ever give! BEACUSE of ehat I've been through I would protect my children with every Breath in my body!! duck off and and stay off SM and sort your tit out! I hope you never get those kids back you don't deserve them!

• Heart
Problem with Shan is she thinks she's the only one who's suffered trauma or loss of relatives. I don't even think I believe half of her stories about her trauma anymore, she believes her own tit but I can guarantee her grandma would have different stories to tell. The same grandma who stuck by her and got treated like tit, probably the same with friends who stuck by her and got trodden on by Shan. She destroys everything around her including her kids mental health

• Heart
What was she saying? 😳
I missed some of it but screen recorded it when I realised what she was talking about (just not sure if I can post it here) she was basically saying she’s happy for G’s grandparents too see her, with her father in a public place for 6 weeks and only then would she consider letting then see her in private with her father around then went off giving a load of rules. G’s dad not allowed to be alone with her, take her to the toilet etc, basically trying to take complete control and dictate who they can and can’t see and where as if she hasn’t only just been allowed to have them unsupervised herself 🫤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just scan read …. I know everything’s kicked off but can I just ask did I read it correctly … cheese strings are a trigger too? Does it have to be combined with mince held by a tutor at uni or an ex or a friend? Do the triggers exists on their own or do they have to be combined?

seriously tho what the hell has gone on today 😂 moma b is so right in what she’s saying shan is no better than her and she sacked her off because everyone on here was hating on her BUT I can’t apologise to a women who embarrassed her kids on live, uses homophobic language, smokes in the same room as them and doesn’t spend any time with them. The only thing I will say in my opinion is at least moma b is who she is there’s no bullsh*t (apart from stealing from charity) shannon is dangerous it’s actually scary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems to me Shan is the issue here. All these people that are “narcissistic” “manipulative” “abusive” yet here she is alone and everyone is starting to see her true colours, poor Adam was thrown under the bus, none of us know what really happened but my guess is she is the issue

Reactions: 14
Just scan read …. I know everything’s kicked off but can I just ask did I read it correctly … cheese strings are a trigger too? Does it have to be combined with mince held by a tutor at uni or an ex or a friend? Do the triggers exists on their own or do they have to be combined?

seriously tho what the hell has gone on today 😂 moma b is so right in what she’s saying shan is no better than her and she sacked her off because everyone on here was hating on her BUT I can’t apologise to a women who embarrassed her kids on live, uses homophobic language, smokes in the same room as them and doesn’t spend any time with them. The only thing I will say in my opinion is at least moma b is who she is there’s no bullsh*t (apart from stealing from charity) shannon is dangerous it’s actually scary
🤣🤣cheese strings...yes I think any old cheese strings, with or without the mince, ex friends...she didn't elaborate!
I'm laughing or i would cry...she's spouted some shite over the past few days, as we keep saying, these children need protecting from her right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
cheese strings...yes I think any old cheese strings, with or without the mince, ex friends...she didn't elaborate!

I'm laughing or i would cry...she's spouted some shite over the past few days, as we keep saying, these children need protecting from her right now!
Cheese strings dipped in mince sounds lush 🤮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.