Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure this is for views. It’s not real manic behaviour I don’t reckon. She’s screwing up any chance of getting those kids back.

Reactions: 9
This is a show it’s all a show for views for gifts. This woman is clever she knows what she’s doing. After the truth came out yesterday she needs people to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure this is for views. It’s not real manic behaviour I don’t reckon. She’s screwing up any chance of getting those kids back.
Yes I'm hoping it's a game or she needs help like now otherwise, and I'm not falling for her tit again....felt sorry for her for long enough!

Reactions: 7
This is a show it’s all a show for views for gifts. This woman is clever she knows what she’s doing. After the truth came out yesterday she needs people to feel sorry for her
What came out yesterday?

Reactions: 3
‘You didn’t say please’ OH MY GOD SHE IS SO RUDE!!
I reckon she’ll be distracting from the Momab saga yesterday.

Reactions: 9
Yeah this definitely seems like the stereotypical mania you’d see on a film, last time it was laughing at every comment, disassociating with everything and just drinking and smoking with no regard for anything
I deffo think even more that she just doesn’t want the kids back now tbh

Reactions: 8
This is all just a act a excuse to get out of being a crappy parent the other night and then she’ll blame it on the manic episode she’s full of tit and whoever her management are should be ashamed promoting this kind of behaviour knowing vulnerable followers are watching and listening to her advice

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So she makes people worried about her, then in the next breath ‘GIVE ME GIFTS’

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is so petty but what the hell is all that she keeps doing with her hands 🤣 annoying the life out of me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If shes actually not having weed and gone cold turkey straight away and not stopped in stages then this is what this could be .my friend completly stopped once and it was hard she was hyper for ages and then would suddenly get stressed .it could be that ?

Reactions: 5
If shes actually not having weed and gone cold turkey straight away and not stopped in stages then this is what this could be .my friend completly stopped once and it was hard she was hyper for ages and then would suddenly get stressed .it could be that ?
she said this afternoon on live that the last time she had it was when she ended the morning live so surely a few hours comedown wouldnt cause this?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.