Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she wasn’t talking about her agency so trolls don’t contact them. Too late darling seen as it’s in your bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this too...i.don't believe she wants them back, I really don't!

She is much more arrogant this time around😡
She needs the child benefit, universal creds & whatever else she will get for them unfortunately 😒

Reactions: 3
📝📝📝 Adding judge to Shan's "everyone is a narcassist" list.
I'm adding 'mince' to shans list of 'everyone/everything is narcassist'

Over Quarter way on this thread in 24 hours. Says alot doesn't it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping Shan Fam tattoo. Jesus wept 🤣🤣🤣
I picked a bad afternoon amd evening to work by the sounds of this🤣🤣🤣

Everyone get your tokfest tickets for next year because shans plan is to do a motivational speech on stage
Can we go please with out newly polished immature witch medals?
If we try harder we may be awarded another title maybe?
She's learned some new words since last year and developed a new level of arrogance.
Please Shannon underscore mccarney we need some sort of promotion, along with recognition for praising and defending you after you fooled us all into believing you could be a half decent person/mum....oh how wrong we were!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to give the patronising videos a rest, stop going on about what she has been through and overcome (yes she has been through a lot but haven't we all) and actually move on and get on with her life.

Yes she has worked on herself noone can dispute that but no way is she ready to be a Mum fulltime again and she really isn't someone who should be trying to "educate" people when in the next breath she has told the world how her daughter came about.....

I really don't understand her at all, all this oh I will rise above, shan fam, matilda crap....put the bloody phone down Shann and concentrate on being the best Mum you can be not abusing those poor children and to be honest if TT is your job....you are clearly in the wrong job, get a new one and quick!!

Rant over! 🙈🤣

Oh sorry...thought I was finished, I'm not....for the love of god someone please tell me why people are calling her inspirational, how exactly??

Finished now....phew 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got serious concern about those children returning. It’s literally a repeat of last years behaviour and she is spiralling fast. One thing that has stuck with me few days now is she was saying on live she had to take drugs test and they wanted 4months worth of hair but could only get what little hair she has due to shaving her head. Why do I now think that shaving her head was a well thought out plan to hide something and disguise it as an amazing charitable act. I hope I’m wrong!
I don’t know she acting so full of herself and strange constantly saying how amazing she is but has quit everything and pushed everyone away. It’s just not adding up to me at all. I hope SS are watching and act now to get her some help but she goes down any further.

Reactions: 15
Hopefully her lives and posts are taken into court today. She does not seem stable enough to have the kiddies back full time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The more I watch and read the more I think she’s having some sort of episode or breakdown. She’s pushed everyone away as she can’t trust them-paranoia-and she’s seems to have serious delusions of grandeur. She’s just not right atm, very concerning 😕

Reactions: 7
What’s the reason for court today. Surely that’s all done with now if the decision has been made to return the children to her care in January?? The plan has been put in place and being followed so unless concerns by ss I don’t understand why it’s back in court.I really hope she gets some help. It’s sad to see her doing so well and now on that awful downward spiral.

God knows what she’s going to court for today. I think G’s dad has taken her to court. She’s also tried to make out she’s taken her previous ex to court before - not sure how true that is? Then there’s obviously the kids but yeah I thought that was sorted as well, unless someone’s objecting to them going back like the social workers or foster family? Is that possible? Can’t keep up with her to be honest!

She needs to give the patronising videos a rest, stop going on about what she has been through and overcome (yes she has been through a lot but haven't we all) and actually move on and get on with her life.

Yes she has worked on herself noone can dispute that but no way is she ready to be a Mum fulltime again and she really isn't someone who should be trying to "educate" people when in the next breath she has told the world how her daughter came about.....

I really don't understand her at all, all this oh I will rise above, shan fam, matilda crap....put the bloody phone down Shann and concentrate on being the best Mum you can be not abusing those poor children and to be honest if TT is your job....you are clearly in the wrong job, get a new one and quick!!

Rant over! 🙈🤣

Oh sorry...thought I was finished, I'm not....for the love of god someone please tell me why people are calling her inspirational, how exactly??

Finished now....phew 🤣🤣
She's as inspirational as the 20 yr fairy on top of my Xmas tree!! She's a bleeping idiot

Won't be long until the entire 'shan_fam' (actually makes me quiver saying that) is outed as a nothing but a bunch of narcassists/manipulators....watch this space.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My TikTok is playing up too. I can’t see Mankey unless I go on a video but when I search him and Shan they are not coming up. Go on to a video and see if you can find her that way.
I thought she would be live first thing as she wants to do the leaderboard today on the new game. She said she deserves number one. 🙄
Wonder why she’s in court today.

My TikTok is playing up too. I can’t see Mankey unless I go on a video but when I search him and Shan they are not coming up. Go on to a video and see if you can find her that way.
I thought she would be live first thing as she wants to do the leaderboard today on the new game. She said she deserves number one. 🙄
Wonder why she’s in court today.
Looks like she's shadow banned, I can't find her either only through videos

Reactions: 4
She's off again.....does she ever actually listen to herself!?!
She's a proper weirdo! Here she is counselling strangers

What you lost with? We can help...just let me do some silent singing first and random dances
I'm a good person....not perfect but I'm a good person..
It's OK you had a bad night it's OK it's OK..

Are people actually asking her for advise?! Seriously?! Unbelievable

Someone is actually telling her his pregnant gf woke up and bed sheets full of blood but I'm the words of Shannon 'oh no, everything is going to be OK, it's gonna be ok' no you dick, advise they go to hospital no amount of manifesting your bullshit will help! He's obviously devastated so help him like you proclaim to do!!!

duck off with 'we are going for 1st place, cuz the shan fam deserve 1st place as much as anyone else, I'm nervous about it'

Ooooo she's a master manipulator!!!

She's made a promise what ever she earns she will keep half and donate the other half to struggling families!@ shes disgusting can't bleeping stand her!!

£8.35 for 560 coins she's wants Xmas trees that are 500 coins! Argg I can't stand her why am I watching her 👊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Are the kids actually staying tonight or is she just that manic she believes they are. This is sad to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.