Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do poker know Shans social worker? 😳
No idea but apparently she has her mobile number and sending screen recordings. She sounded genuine but who knows anything anymore?
I think they were friends before, anyone know?

Reactions: 4
No idea but apparently she has her mobile number and sending screen recordings. She sounded genuine but who knows anything anymore?
I think they were friends before, anyone know?
I remember before it was revealed poker was a snaky biatch she said she reached out to shan but she had blocked all her mods and everything at that time so who knows ?

Reactions: 6
I remember before it was revealed poker was a snaky biatch she said she reached out to shan but she had blocked all her mods and everything at that time so who knows ?
Weren't they part of that ignite group at one point until, shock, horror, shan fell out with them all?

I think it’s very dodgy that poker is speaking to Shans social worker, if the se is her friend then she’s potentially got her in a lot of trouble !

Reactions: 8
I think it’s very dodgy that poker is speaking to Shans social worker, if the se is her friend then she’s potentially got her in a lot of trouble !
I know
But maybe she’s doing it to protect the children? She’s not doing it anonymously if she’s in contact with them, so if she’s willing to put herself behind what’s happening it could be a blessing if it makes the kids safe x

I don’t know if I believe poker to be honest. She just loves to get involved in everything and loves drama! I just can’t see her screen recording and sending it.
I maybe wrong but I don’t trust her at all.

Reactions: 11
Weren't they part of that ignite group at one point until, shock, horror, shan fell out with them all?
Is that the ones that did the Snowden walk with beggy & co ? All as bad as each other wouldn't trust 1 of them to tell me the time. Side note I noticed beggy has a new 'charity' she is supporting if you put it in her account she will pass it on for you ? She obviously doesnt need your cash herself because she buys her pork chops & sausages yellow label now 🙄

I hope shans kids are safe and she has a good sleep and a serious word with herself tomorrow. Hopefully SS wont let them poor little ones suffer more of her bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Is that the ones that did the Snowden walk with beggy & co ? All as bad as each other wouldn't trust 1 of them to tell me the time. Side note I noticed beggy has a new 'charity' she is supporting if you put it in her account she will pass it on for you ? She obviously doesnt need your cash herself because she buys her pork chops & sausages yellow label now 🙄

I hope shans kids are safe and she has a good sleep and a serious word with herself tomorrow. Hopefully SS wont let them poor little ones suffer more of her bullshit.
No..it was some sort of support group around D.V
Think poker and momab were part of it too...I dint know much else about it, but sure that's where the connection is!

I can’t stop laughing 🤣 she obviously don’t need our cash anymore as buys the yellow label sausages now pahahaha
Scare will never change. Always been a beg. I see her gifts are back on 🙄

• Haha
Did shan say she was of out in essex tommorow with people from her management ?

Reactions: 3
I know
But maybe she’s doing it to protect the children? She’s not doing it anonymously if she’s in contact with them, so if she’s willing to put herself behind what’s happening it could be a blessing if it makes the kids safe x
Oh yeah that’s a good thing but when someone said poker has been in touch with sw as they are old friends I took it to mean the sw had been communicating back to poker which, if that is the case, is wrong as sw shouldn’t discuss her clients with anyone x

As karentheginger said shes seeing creepy paul tommorow and paul said on live hes of to essex tommorow with some tiktokers and i just feel if she does go out with management tommorow and hes there .then that certainly isnt going to help her case

I've just caught up since last night's live, does she have the kids full time now or was last night just one night because social usually do it gradually.
My opinion is she is an awful parent and I don't think she even wants them there. Tiktok shouldn't have been on last night,, if that's her "job" then she could have done her job previous days. If my kids were coming home for the night it would phone off, cuddles, snacks and movies with my full self being on them. She just doesn't care about them

And shes probably on a massive come down right now

Likes everyone who worlds.. do it while your kids are at school, when they’re fast asleep.. or take a few days off!! ESPECIALLY in her position. They should’ve been first.

Reactions: 9
She’s just a sad excuse for a mother! She’s not got any love for them!!! She fought for them coz she had to not coz she wanted too. That’s how it seems.

Reactions: 10
My issue with this is the people saying to give her a break and parenting is hard. This isn't a mum who is burnt out and hasn't had a break in months! This is a woman who has had the break to work on herself! The whole point of the kids being taken was because she needed to work on herself. Even in burn out I would never ever tell my children that they trigger me or speak to them like that. Something is wrong with her. There is more to the story of why the kids were taken. Everyone is a narc but this girl. I don't rate moma b at all, but the text to her when things were going south for Shann and people were seeing she is a rubbish parent, just shows how manipulative and narcissistic she is! She wanted someone to blame and someone to take it out on. She should never ever have those kids back. The damage she's already done will be untold.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.