Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be devil's advocate here....Grace's Dad is by no means a saint either, I don't think those children should be with either parent tbh!!!

What was she saying? šŸ˜³
She went off on one (i think she was talking to Grace's Dad's family) something about putting fairy into wax burners, should have heard her!! Again putting their family dirty washing all over TT, those poor children, nothing is private!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She as no right to give out advice on parenting and she acts like sheā€™s the only victim Iā€™m not saying what she went through is not bad but sheā€™ll never change sheā€™ll always be like this she thrives from any attention sheā€™s a liar and a narcissist, every time sheā€™s seen her kids sheā€™s recording it when it should be quality time and then last night they stayed for the first time and she was still on live and when people pulled her on it she said itā€™s her job, those kids need to be somewhere stable and where they are wanted

Reactions: 6
Just to be devil's advocate here....Grace's Dad is by no means a saint either, I don't think those children should be with either parent tbh!!!

She went off on one (i think she was talking to Grace's Dad's family) something about putting fairy into wax burners, should have heard her!! Again putting their family dirty washing all over TT, those poor children, nothing is private!!
Me neither...but the authorities def need to know what is going on if don't already....I've done as much as I can with info that managed to grab, so hope others have too and that it's listened to! She's a danger to those children, there's no question šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me neither...but the authorities def need to know what is going on if don't already....I've done as much as I can with info that managed to grab, so hope others have too and that it's listened to! She's a danger to those children, there's no question šŸ˜„šŸ˜„
Well done xxx
Ditto xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She as no right to give out advice on parenting and she acts like sheā€™s the only victim Iā€™m not saying what she went through is not bad but sheā€™ll never change sheā€™ll always be like this she thrives from any attention sheā€™s a liar and a narcissist, every time sheā€™s seen her kids sheā€™s recording it when it should be quality time and then last night they stayed for the first time and she was still on live and when people pulled her on it she said itā€™s her job, those kids need to be somewhere stable and where they are wanted
The thing is though , what has she been through? She tells some many different things, it's difficult to know what is the truth.

The thing is though , what has she been through? She tells some many different things, it's difficult to know what is the truth.
Yeah Iā€™m starting to question a lot. Itā€™s obvious sheā€™s been through a lot but she literally said on live this morning she lied at school about certain stuff so how much stuff is she lying about now?

God knows cos she attracts narcissists like nobody I've ever known( according to Shannon underscore mccarney!)
And if mince and cheese strings are her triggers, I really can't imagine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve found reading this thread really hard and skipped a few pages because it broke my heart to read so Shannon just so you know itā€™s not okay to treat your children that way, kids are innocent and pure and deserve all the love in the world so give your head a wobble and decide if thatā€™s what you can do, kids donā€™t need to be reminded theyā€™re a mistake or the result of a r@pe which youā€™ve put out to the world for them to see when theyā€™re older, they need cuddles and love and a whole world of laughterā€¦. But to be giving parenting advice out duck you need to get that mr Sheen out clean them mirrors and give yourself a proper look at and while Iā€™m at it stop saying and thatā€™s okay but that in itself is definitely not o bloody k

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Had back to back Teams meetings for work this morning so missed it all and just catching up now.

Firstly, wow... Those messages to MomaB! I'm not a MomaB fan in any way shape or form but that message was totally uncalled for and once again shows how manic she is. It shows her overinflated ego and sense of self-importance. Mania.

I know she's smoking more weed again. She took everyone everywhere on live the other day, but refused to be on live to drive to KFC. The next day she said she managed to eat it as she had a smoke beforehand and then slept really well. She clearly didn't want to live stream her trip to her dealer. I'm unsure if other drugs are involved or if she's just manic from refusing to take her prescription medication. Her pupils will have given a lot away (she'd smoked weed last night when she was live reading her book - her pupils were massive).

I agree with others. She will crash at some point today and if she's in charge of her children, that is not good.

I couldn't find the correct school but have sent in a report to children's services. I understand Tattle remains on Tattle but the safeguarding of two children is way more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had back to back Teams meetings for work this morning so missed it all and just catching up now.

Firstly, wow... Those messages to MomaB! I'm not a MomaB fan in any way shape or form but that message was totally uncalled for and once again shows how manic she is. It shows her overinflated ego and sense of self-importance. Mania.

I know she's smoking more weed again. She took everyone everywhere on live the other day, but refused to be on live to drive to KFC. The next day she said she managed to eat it as she had a smoke beforehand and then slept really well. She clearly didn't want to live stream her trip to her dealer. I'm unsure if other drugs are involved or if she's just manic from refusing to take her prescription medication. Her pupils will have given a lot away (she'd smoked weed last night when she was live reading her book - her pupils were massive).

I agree with others. She will crash at some point today and if she's in charge of her children, that is not good.

I couldn't find the correct school but have sent in a report to children's services. I understand Tattle remains on Tattle but the safeguarding of two children is way more important.
Exactly..safeguarding above anything šŸ˜„

• Heart
Sheā€™ll end up like Aaron Carter if she carries on šŸ˜© theyā€™re both very similar situations. He spiralled so quick sometimes and it was awful to watch but always said he was sober and in a good place. Kid taken off him etc. Social media addiction, itā€™s awful to watch it.

• Heart
I absolutely agree with you all. The safety of children comes first always. She will hate us and slate us and blame us and ā€œtrollsā€ on tiktok but I can deal with her hating everyone if it means those two innocent kiddies are safe. Well done everyone ā™„

• Heart
I absolutely agree with you all. The safety of children comes first always. She will hate us and slate us and blame us and ā€œtrollsā€ on tiktok but I can deal with her hating everyone if it means those two innocent kiddies are safe. Well done everyone ā™„
She will for sure but any empathy/sympathy I ever had for her is long out the window....she's had 12 months to sort her sorry self out! Turned her back on people who genuinely seemed to care for and support her and treat her grandma like tit to boot.....without their support i highly doubt they would be back yet! Now she's on her own...God only knows whats gonna happenšŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
To be honest, the fact she isn't live with her children concerns me more, at least when she is live you can see what they are doing, if you know what I mean??

She's not been live since earlier on and there are no posts. Let's hope she's getting her tit together and her kids are back with her carers .

Reactions: 5
She's not been live since earlier on and there are no posts. Let's hope she's getting her tit together and her kids are back with her carers .
Gosh I hope so!!! I know this is tattle but dear god this has got to me...those poor childrenšŸ’

• Heart
Has anyone emailed her management thatā€™s on her Instagram?

Sheā€™s done a post. Sheā€™s staying off of social media until Sunday.

Look at her pupils!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s such a narc, no oneā€™s perfect and we are all still learning in life but we donā€™t act like this or abuse our children! She absolutely is in the wrong and incapable of being a mother, let along being a good one!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.