Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Momma B had wrote in the comments the kids were removed for abuse and not feeding them 😳 didn’t someone say she didn’t feed them this morning before school? Somethyng needs to be done and quick time. The thing is if social services go there she will say tattle is trolls. They need to actually see her and talk to her and the kids separate. She hasn’t slept for two days. She is manic. Are the kids going there again tonight?
I very much agree, something needs to be done & quickly. We could potentially be dealing with a very dangerous situation. I’m not saying having MH problems with kids is bad but for someone who is spiralling, very fast, clearly of meds, no support network this could get bad, fast.

Reactions: 6
Who does she think she is to try and give advice.. it's like witnessing a maniac in a horror film . Her kids are such lovely little things who need to be kept away from her , or at least be supervised .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she’s not fed them this morning then the school have a duty of care to follow this up. Especially knowing the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
To all the concerned people her insta has pics of the kids in school uniform do the math
Can't see it :/

I am going to sincerely apologise for everything I've ever said nasty about momab genuinely! My hatred for miss mince fuelled it but that's no excuse! So momab genuinely sorry for the hate I've ever portrayed to you :/

• Heart
@oasisstudent I know a lot of us didnt believe you at the start of the year and we kept saying shan had changed but your right she hasnt .i know you said you knew her from school and i think you said you knew some of her family .if you are still here please contact the relevent people as her kids shouldnt be with her

• Heart
Can't see it :/

I am going to sincerely apologise for everything I've ever said nasty about momab genuinely! My hatred for miss mince fuelled it but that's no excuse! So momab genuinely sorry for the hate I've ever portrayed to you :/
She must read here shes taken it off her insta

Reactions: 7
If she’s removing photos of Instagram then she’s reading here.
shan you need help. How you treated your kids on live the other day and then grandma yesterday is absolutely disgusting. Them kids need a living home not a army camp.
I never joined in on this thread before as I knew she never changed all along. She’s always been a narc. She’s a danger to them kids. I really hope social services step in before it’s to late.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The audacity of her trying to tell Momab how to parent! I don’t know what’s gone on and why Shan reported her. But she needs to get off her high horse and realise she is a danger to her children and shouldn’t have them back in her care. I am seriously worried for the kids if they go home to her tonight

I’m kicking myself that I changed my mind on her and thought she had turned her life around. And oasis was right. Soz oasis for giving you so much tit

• Heart
Whats adams tiktok again ? Has anyone thought about contacting him at all? As he will know her family ?

Reactions: 5
What a message.....who does she think she is...so 1st night with her children and this is what she is doing, she is a total narcissist!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.