Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I can’t believe they’re actually there - do they not have school tomorrow? They’ll be exhausted!

Reactions: 8
She keeps saying yes they are home for good then following up with I'm manifesting, that to me makes me think they are not back for good but she doesn't want to say those words I'd ontt know somethings really off and who's watching them when she goes to the party and why is she looking forward to a night off when she's had a year off

Reactions: 9
Doesn't have the kids school bags and can't remember what time they have to be at school. Things don't add up

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am shocked it was decided their first night at home should be on a school night.
They’re obviously anxious and have mixed feelings about being home as neither wanted to sleep alone there and have struggled to sleep ☹ how are they going to cope tomorrow at school?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe people in her live are telling her to keep at how strict she's being.
It's his first night home, if he wants to sleep in your bed bleeping let him. He's obviously anxious

Telling him she's gonna loose her temper and then she finally comes off live. This really feels uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just caught the end, he seems so unsettled poor boy 🥺. He just wants a cuddle and reassuring

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My heart is literally breaking for him. He hasnt stayed at “home” for a year and he’s obviously very anxious about the whole situation and wants some reassurance from her which she isnt willing to give him. All she had to do was let him sleep with her or she could have laid beside him in his room until he fell asleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for those children. She’s scared them with ghost stories. Told them Santa is watching through a camera. Refused to help settle them and saying she will lose her temper. 🤯
How and why have SS allowed this. Makes no sense she isn’t prepared at all. She doesn’t even know what they need for school or what time they start. Bizarre as I would have thought this would be planned out and gone through before the children slept over. It’s heartbreaking to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I couldn’t sleep so was catching up on this thread. Wow coz firstly I can’t believe she even had them. That’s crazy!
But no reassurance no comfort by the sounds of it and being so cold towards them, I’ve not just had a year off and I don’t get “nights” off apart from in six week holidays where grandparents have them for a few days (they live a bit away from us) and if my kids want to be in my bed they can coz there’s always a reason and if they want extra cuddles then so be it. My partner will often end up on couch but he doesn’t mind. He would rather our kids get than him!

She’s not maternal. She doesn’t want them kids back it’s clear to see.

Ffs I meant to stay awake just incase she went live. I can’t believe what I’m reading. Wtf is wrong with her???? Those poor poor kids. And what’s with her saying they’re staying for good?
Whoever decided they could stay last night needs a kick up the ass. They should have never been allowed to stay and definitely not on a school night. They’re going to be absolutely exhausted at school today 😢

She was replying to comments 2 hours ago so I don’t think she’s slept either

• Angry
This is terrible . What are social services thinking. Those poor kiddies. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

Reactions: 6
If she can’t cope with one night and was already looking forward to the break… how is she going to cope with 24/7 in 5 weeks time? I’m so angry that people who are supposed to protect those kids have absolutely failed them in the past 24 hours 🤬

Reactions: 8
I used to come on Tattle for a read around the time she was losing the plot last time... since then I've half watched her on tiktok because I find her SO boring but realised she seemed to be getting better.

Seen her say she was having the kids overnight and came straight back here for a read, all I can say is I am actually glad she does record so much because imagine if she didn't? I hope I'm wrong but if she's that bad on live what is she like when she isn't?

Those poor little kids, I would have both in my bed for the foreseeable future without them even asking!! My two jump in my bed whenever they want for extra cuddles, if I'd gone a year without them I'd never want them to leave 🥺

Why does she keep saying what they did last night and then say “I wasn’t abusive and didn’t hit them”. Like what…. If you keep having to say you weren’t abusing them or hitting them then you probably did 😢. Is this her saying this before the kids can say they were hit or abused last night? 😭

She’s been told she’s not allowed to have the kids on social media anymore. I’m glad as there are too many weirdos on social media!

• Wow
  • Sad
Why does she keep saying what they did last night and then say “I wasn’t abusive and didn’t hit them”. Like what…. If you keep having to say you weren’t abusing them or hitting them then you probably did 😢. Is this her saying this before the kids can say they were hit or abused last night? 😭

She’s been told she’s not allowed to have the kids on social media anymore. I’m glad as there are too many weirdos on social media!
I thought that was a really strange to say too. What she is doing is unsustainable, no sleep, back to back monster drinks and constantly on social media. This is real life and she needs a regular routine to be the best mum she can be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.