Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May need help here..but I'll try!
But...said they knew her from school
She is a liar, a narc, had everything and more than she could need, treated her family amd friends like tit.. Said she was playing everyone when we started to " feel sorry for her" gave some of us a lot of stick for defending her...few of us thought they were closer to home than an ex school friend!
Also literally ran someone of tattle as well for defending shan

Reactions: 4
Here we go. Chris Kamara wannabe is back out again. Refusing to give Luna any love too.

This proves exactly why she's spiralled. She loves the freedom of no children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how the behaviour has settled. A true manic episode wouldn't resolve this quickly. Come half time she'll be all over the place again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't cope with her giving them instructions like she ever made it in football😂😂😂😂
If I saw her on the sidelines at my sons football match I'd have to chin her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch her anymore today tbh, she is actually truggering me....not like mince, but she is making me so cross!! 🤣🤣
She isn't fit for those children but that aside... she doesn't want them back!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whyyyyy is she thanking the goalie. duck off man😂😂😂 Southgates shitting his pants she's after his job

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm actually wondering now if last year's breakdown was real! She is a born actress!
I think she is addicted to TikTok and the poor children get in the way of her 'performing' for attention, likes & gifts.
The masses of naive sheep followers need their heads testing, how anyone can't see through her is beyond me.
SS need to step up and remove her children from her care permanently!!

Reactions: 10
Come on France 🇫🇷 Sorry I’m a little Welshy over here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤣

why is she even live watching the football? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.