Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just asked if she’s seeing her babies Christmas Day and she said yes all of them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fingers crossed the school will speak to the kids and also see for themselves that she isn't in her right mind . It's obvious to see unless your one of her really thick or teenage followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I found it really sad this morning how she wanted the kids to sit in complete silence while she did her makeup on Tik tok
Why not give them breakfast and get ready while they’re eating? That’s what I do, I’d never make my son sit in complete silence waiting for me to get ready, at least let them play how they want to play to keep themselves entertained 🙈

She seemed like every little thing was so stressful when the kids weren’t even misbehaving 😫 she needs to speak to them age appropriately

• Sad
I'm surprised she didn't just say that Luna was locked in a cage because she doesn't have good manners! Wow, she is so condescending!
If she says "and that's ok" one more time, I'll poke myself in the eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No. I'm sorry.
She didn't handle last night well at all. She was more focused on her live rather than her children's needs. Her tone with G was totally different to R. You could hear the venom in her voice.
Kids push boundaries, and despite everyone telling her last night hers were they were not!
Theyve been out of that environment for a year, their bedrooms aren't familiar anymore. They could hear their mother mincing around all night talking to strangers, ignoring their need for reassurance, she was in and out of the front door. If she would've just lay in her bed with them for an hour she could've carried them to their own beds once they were asleep and then gone live. But no, she put her "job" first.
Mince, let me tell you for free. Your children should always come before your job, even if that job is social media.
As for telling R she was about to loose her temper, no need. He was clearly anxious all he wanted was to lay with his Mummy. She couldn't even give him that.
Ps, your lipstick looks tit.

• Sad
I can't believe what I'm reading and now listening to on her live
Why the hell have social services allowed this?
What is going on?
They've been protected from her all this time and just thrown them into the lion's den!
It's actually scary and distressing😢

I didn't saw her live but catching up here actually makes me so upset for those poor children!! Whoever is in charge of her case in social services need the sack!!! Who thought it was a good idea to let them sleepover on a school night!!

And what in the ever loving feck is this comment about her brother (he died as far as she is aware)???? She is definitely not right and needs serious help before those children are home!
Her comment...ffs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to explain it but I feel like I’m watching her play some sort of weird role/game

Is it just me or would anyone else be letting their kids get away with everything after losing them for a year, ice cream for breakfast dinner and tea it would be in my house! I'd not want to say a wrong word to them especially those first few weeks...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is she actually doing right now?! Is this a game or something?! Let act all manic whilst I speed clean within an hour....work & clean?! She's a fkin clown!!! And people in her comments are just enablers. Someone's asked why you rushing she said I'm not its called speed clean wtaf!!! Also it's time to smash the leaderboard "we can do this" she's just an absolute car crash! But I can't stop watching 👊

Is it just me or would anyone else be letting their kids get away with everything after losing them for a year, ice cream for breakfast dinner and tea it would be in my house! I'd not want to say a wrong word to them especially those first few weeks...
They could sleep in my bed forever if that's what made them feel safe, especially if I was the reason they've gone through trauma

Reactions: 13
I didn't saw her live but catching up here actually makes me so upset for those poor children!! Whoever is in charge of her case in social services need the sack!!! Who thought it was a good idea to let them sleepover on a school night!!

And what in the ever loving feck is this comment about her brother (he died as far as she is aware)???? She is definitely not right and needs serious help before those children are home!
Wtf 😳 that's seriously concerning.

Reactions: 4
WHY IS SHE SHOUTING!?!
The silly huns in the comments need to give it a rest......if they can't see she is not well they are seriously deluded!
I often wonder what her neighbours think of the constant racket in her house?

Reactions: 5
I honestly hope someone who knows her is watching this and will inform the relevant people. I can honestly see tears today or tomorrow and her admitting she's unwell

I’m baffled by this live. She’s on something 10000000%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.