Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
I used to be a PCSO in Watford. One day the local drunks called me and a colleague over to the pub that they were standing by. They said that Kat and Alfie from EastEnders were in there being filmed. There were all sorts of lighting people and the like milling about. Anyway, one of the drunks used to drink vodka through his eye (!!!) to get drunk instantly. He’d been drinking and was just shouting “Kat you are a fahhhhhking bitch! Why won’t you sign autographs”. “You look like a miserable old trollop, Kat!”. They kept trying to shush him but he was having none of it. Turned out she’d been really nasty to some kids nearby when they’d asked for an autograph so theywere trying to ruin her filming. And fair enough, when she came outside she called the drunk a cunt and stormed off! Shane Ritchie was actually really civil to everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

PeteM

VIP Member
I remember seeing Prince doing an aftershow in the indigO2 after his show in the main arena earlier that evening.

He went off stage after 60 minutes, and the band played an instrumental. The lighting then dimmed, and the synth player conjured up an atmospheric background...then Prince walked back on stage slowly.

What amazing song of his was he going to? Maybe something like Crazy You off his first album that he hadn't played live in many years? Or a heartfelt rearrangement of Sometimes It Snows In April?

No. He started singing "There are nine-million bicycles in Beijing. That's a fact, it's a thing we can't deny".

He fucking well covered that immensely shit Katie Melua song.

Very odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

thatstupidcat

I think she was going out with Channing Tatum last I heard. And she entered a singing competition in China. But I haven’t heard of her making any music in a long time.
She was frequently on the ribbon of shame on the Daily Mail’s website for her on-off romance with Channing “Mr Potatohead“ Tatum.

Tatum, I read, constantly cheated on her and his ex wife (there were whispers of overlap). There’s photos of him in his trailer online from when he would try to prove who he was to pick up ladies on Twitter and Ista.

There were also blinds about how he would dangle child support money over his ex-wife in exchange for sex post split, and that Jessie J would involve herself to try and get the payments reduced.

I also heard Tatum was one of the “naked party boys” who would turn up to gay Hollywood executive parties frequented by the likes of Bryan Singer.

All very tawdry.

• Wow
  • Sick

Cb478

Always had an intense irrational dislike of Katherine Jenkins, not sure if she’s been mentioned on a previous thread I’ve missed! Obviously only ever seen her on the tele, but as soon as she speaks it instantly gets my back up, I can’t even explain it. Any tea?

Aliceinherpalace

Any gossip on Jamie dornan he's so good looking and seems quite a private man
He is private, I live near him in Gloucestershire and you see him around occasionally.

I’ve had sex in his swimming pool. Ok so it was about 10 years before he bought the house and he’s sold it again since 😂

• Haha
Just wanted to say that in no way would I ever glamorise gangsters. The twins were inherently evil, and made their money through extortion, violence and fear. Many people lost their businesses because of the twins, and back then, many were frightened to go to the police for fear of repercussions, and of course, the stigma of being seen as a “grass”. When the twins were sentenced, there was a collective sigh of relief from many who had fallen victim to them, and although you still get the odd person who will wax lyrical about “the good old days” where little old ladies were safe from muggers, and how you could leave your front door open all day, no one mentions the many who were forced out of business by Ronnie and Reggie. I know what they were, and believe me, there’s nothing remotely glamorous about them.❤

• Heart
Oooh so since we are mentioning soap 'stars' I have had a few encounters.
I live in the North West so have come across a few, Sue Nicholls who playes Audrey Roberts in Corrie was filming at the end of our street and as excited youths we stood by to watch and ask for autographs, she basically shooed us away and acted all high and mighty. She was really really rude to everyone even the filming crew.
My mum worked in a pub and the actor that played Terry Duckworth came in and threw a pound at me and told me to go get a paper ( I was arround 10 or so) for him. He got it thrown back and told to get it himself. Bet lynch came on to my mum quite strong on another occasion in the same pub...this was back in the late 80's early 90's my dear mother was mortified and didn't know what to do😂. Liz MacDonald ( can't remember the actress's name ) opened a pub local to us and would flaunt herself about like she was the big I am and a headliner on a cruise ship...it was all very surreal. She held a raffle one night and the main prize was a dance with her at the end of the night 😬. I also drunkenly snogged Adam Rickett I think he played Nicky? at a night club. He was giving it the let's go to the V.I.P section speel and was wearing really large shoulder pads, that put a 17 year old me right off😂. The guy that plays Dev seems to like a party there are many tales of people just bumping into him in a dingy local and partying all night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mag83

That’s a bit unfair!

I’ve met many famous people and I’m an ordinary Joe with an office job.

I’m not friends with anyone famous but I’m friends of friends of a couple. I was also pals with a journo who took me as their plus one to some sleb events.

I’ve gatecrashed a couple of after gig parties too.

It’s not that difficult to meet famous people.
I see your point and I didn’t mean it to come across unfairly - sorry Joan!

it’s more a case of I have an inkling she could be somewhat famous or someone we may have heard of and basically I’m nosy and would like to know 😂

I enjoy Joans stories as much as everyone on here - they’re fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lalla

VIP Member
One of my favourite ever quotes comes from the Royle family... 'he's everywhere him, like shit in a field' 😂 😂 😂
- it often gets used in this house.

One of my other favourites of Jim's was 'I paid a quid for these pants and I've got fifty pence worth stuck up me arse' 🤣🤣🤣

Caroline Aherne was such a great writer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
What do you think of Dr Hilary Jones of GMB. Google his name and affair, lol! So, his last wife found out that he had 2 mistresses. Wife was also having an affair with his former business partner. One mistress was very peed off, and left him to start dating David Van Day from Dollar! Do keep up! There may be more....

• Haha
  • Wow

Handerton

Chatty Member
Sure, I get that, but he can't silence neighbours or people that see him, or does he has something that makes the media keep away from him?
Super injunctions changed a lot. A married man can easily argue that papers shouldn’t print anything because it could harm his children. All papers are losing money so it’s simply not worth printing a story that could take them to court, cost them money, and get the PCC on their back. Easier to take crap from instagram and post Beckham stories that way, they can’t get annoyed with stories made from things they have posted themselves.

Plus there’s the fact that a lot of it isn’t true. Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to be a serial cheat (put about by his wife’s PR) but after the divorce on unreasonable behaviour he wouldn’t be able to get an injunction - the kids are aware of why the parents split, they no longer need protection. So what happened? Did any woman make 50k by selling her story of a long affair with him or a one night stand? Did any pap get and sell a photo of him even holding hands with another woman? Nope. Not a thing. Went from one of the tabloids biggest stories of last year to absolutely nothing. And all evidence would suggest that it wasn’t him cheating, he was a devoted father and family man (look at his Dad - they aren’t the sort of men who cheat are they?) and it was probably her being demanding and unhappy with the lack of attention “I should be a megastar” etc

Reactions: 25

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I can’t resist a Myleene Klass “walking to work” pap shoot in the DM. If they stopped I’d worry that she was seriously ill.

WHY does she always screenshot her partner’s supposedly x-rated messages all over her Instagram though? 🤢 Her kids are old enough to see them.

Mind you, if you blank out enough words I bet you can make even the most mundane message seem saucy. I bet this one says “Need bread and milk we’re completely out” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Well Chris Evans ( captain America) has managed to fly into London for a party, not quarantine and shag Lily James, a few days after she was papped hanging around with her mates, nowhere near a metre apart so its celeb free for all by the looks of it.
I’m sorry but if I got the chance to shag the delectable Mr Evans, quarantine would mean nothing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I watched an old episode of ‘Goodnight Sweetheart’ on gold (good old lockdown) as I remember quite liking it as a kid.
It was horrific. His character was written as being totally justified in having an affair and a double life due to the fact that his wife had the audacity to create a successful business which supported them both. However consequently she wasn’t around to suck his dick as much, thus poor old Gary had no choice but to start shagging (and lying to) another woman 🤢.
Gary Sparrow was a massive, massive cunt, so thinking about it the only nice character I have ever seen him play was Rodders!

• Haha
  • Heart