Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.
As the mother of an autistic child, I could not love this more. Thank you for posting ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has a disability.
Yes, I know that, I have an autistic child. That’s why I mentioned SB’s lack of social awareness and being vulnerable enough to (allegedly) carry £10k around in her handbag.

Whoever’s in charge of taking care of her is failing miserably if she makes those kinds of decisions.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

clearly nothing better to do with myself! Disappointed Marv didn’t see it through.

Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!
I'm a bit concerned with this being in the public domain. It could endanger her? Maybe you should delete it.

what is this referring to? Was there DV in the relationship?
No an ill judged remark, about the rat Kevin getting comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit concerned with this being in the public domain. It could endanger her? Maybe you should delete it.
I wouldn’t worry too much about a bit of hearsay about SB that may or may not be true. If she does flash the cash then she’ll be well known in her town for it. She isn’t going to get robbed just because someone mentioned it on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the many reasons I dislike Simon Cowell so much is the way he exploited Susan Boyle. She was clearly vulnerable from the off and he just used her as a cash cow and a publicity tool for BGT. However what they didn’t show you on BGT was before Susan sung in her audition the judges were all making fun of her, most notably Amanda Holden. That came from people who were in the audience at the time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One of the many reasons I dislike Simon Cowell so much is the way he exploited Susan Boyle. She was clearly vulnerable from the off and he just used her as a cash cow and a publicity tool for BGT. However what they didn’t show you on BGT was before Susan sung in her audition the judges were all making fun of her, most notably Amanda Holden. That came from people who were in the audience at the time.
Blimey. What an absolute witch.

Reactions: 22
The contracts Cowell makes Acts sign are un-believably unfair.
They don't even have the right to post harmless photos of their family.
They can show you out of context the lot.
Horrible man.

I don't think anybody can be sure it wouldn't be dangerous to publicise Susan Boyles allleged bag. Not from all of us, but thieves are incredibly cunning.

Reactions: 4
I've recently been watching old repeats of Men Behaving Badly and was wondering why Harry Enfield left after 1st series. I've read that he said sitcoms weren't for him, just wondering if theres more to it. It did improve massively when Neil Morrissey joined though.

Reactions: 7
Also the way he treated Lucy Spraggan was disgusting and unforgivable.

He isn’t a nice man, he’s a vile narcissist. He’s even turning his son into a mini me. Thats classic narcissist behaviour.

Reactions: 16
I’ve more chef related gossip but done on a much earlier thread😊
Go on.....

Maybe someone would be kind enough to start a thread about celebrity chefs? I've enjoyed the snippets about the late, great Keith Floyd and surprised and pleased that MPW is actually really nice in person. Although since hearing about HFW's follicular onanism, I've definitely noticed a lot more innuendo in his River cottage shows which borders on creepy

Re: Matthew Broderick. Regardless of whether he has been forgiven by one family member or if he was sober behind the wheel, he caused the death of two generations of one family and his only punishment was a £100 fine.

Reactions: 8
I've recently been watching old repeats of Men Behaving Badly and was wondering why Harry Enfield left after 1st series. I've read that he said sitcoms weren't for him, just wondering if theres more to it. It did improve massively when Neil Morrissey joined though.
Enfield is a great impressionist and comedian but his acting in MBB was atrocious.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="WallacesDog, post: 1747884, member

My pal had him on a flight. All the crew - male & female- where openly flirting with and falling over themselves.
He was very polite throughout the long flight, seemingly unaware or simply not interested in the crew and when chatting spoke a lot about his girlfriend who was at the time on the American version of Strictly IRC.
!
She said he was very charismatic.
I don't watch the dancing show but remember the name and her telling me, for a young handsome chap successful in his field, she felt he had morals many celebs didn't seem to have and his head wasn't turned by the attention.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what I think they seem a lovely couple. He comes from a farm and says he loves visiting his family and the animals. He seems quite guileless on SCD. I think his wife Janette is family oriented too. Not somethin you could accuse most of the Strictly mob of!

Poor Jeanette though, imagine being subjected to that all your married life. People sometimes flirt openly with a sexy celebrity even when their spouse is with them. It must be like death by a thousand cuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I see all the Z Listers are back out getting papped since the bars reopened. Let's hope it gives us some gossip.

Reactions: 5
Reading a click bait article in the early hours and apparently all Presidents elected in a year that ends in zero have either been killed or died in office. Not fact checked it but if true I really, really, really hope Donnie gets re-elected in Nov 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Reading a click bait article in the early hours and apparently all Presidents elected in a year that ends in zero have either been killed or died in office. Not fact checked it but if true I really, really, really hope Donnie gets re-elected in Nov 😂😂😂😂
Oh Tippancanoe curse? Well, Harrison, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley,Harding,Rosevelt,and Kennedy have. Reagan was the first to break that curse, and GW Bush didn't die either,

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd really rather hope he doesn't get re-elected, even if he was and was then killed in office you still end up with a far-right wing Trumpist nutter (Mike Pence of he continues as VP) as President. Just because he can actually speak in full sentences doesn't mean he would be a better, kinder President.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.