Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I find this business about who Jodie Comer, may or may not be dating to be quite alarming. It looks like she is being called a fascist on Twitter etc, because it is rumoured that she may be dating a guy from America, who is a republican.
I’m all for a bit of gossip (which is why I am on here), but I am appalled that an actress is told that she is “cancelled” because some twatters do not approve of who her (maybe) boyfriend voted for.
Hopefully, it is just my daft google feed - and this is not really massively trending on twitter.
God Twitter really is the cesspit of humanity isnt it? The mainstream media make it so much worse by reporting Twitter spats. They should just be left to get on with it and ignored. I deactivated my instagram account the other day. I like to follow actors from my favourite TV shows and films but it's like having a bunch of hormonal teenagers in your face all the time. It was bad enough when I was one. I dont want to listen to them if I dont have to! Twitter must be like being shouted at by an incoherent angry mob all day every day. Who has the energy?

Reactions: 21

petitspois

VIP Member
Yes it went on and off for a while apparently. He was obsessed with her and yes, he did look like an old leather handbag 😂

This is bad - ‘sustained assault and reddening around her neck’
Makes sad reading. He dragged her into the garden by her ankles and the child saw it. They showed CCTV to the court so at least some of it was recorded but the woman he attacked didn't support the case and 'hopes to reconcile'. He sounds like a classic domestic abuser.

• Sad
  • Wow

WallacesDog

Hi Rev, I don’t suppose you know where I could find the follow up to “Totally Scott-Lee”?? It’s a 3 part one about Michelle Heaton marrying Andy Scott-Lee, just wondering if you could help?!! 😘
Perfect lockdown viewing!
Chewing gum for the brain.
I laugh/cringed thru first lot so would also like a link to second cringe fest! Much appreciated 🤗

Here is the lovely Aljaz 😍
View attachment 172335
My pal had him on a flight. All the crew - male & female- where openly flirting with and falling over themselves.
He was very polite throughout the long flight, seemingly unaware or simply not interested in the flirting crew and when chatting spoke a lot about his girlfriend who was at the time on the American version of Strictly IRC.
As their boss, she had to tell a couple of them to leave the poor lad alone and tone it down!
She said he was very charismatic.
I don't watch the dancing show but remember the name and her telling me, for a young handsome chap successful in his field, she felt he had morals many celebs didn't seem to have and his head wasn't turned by the attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BasilRathbon

Thanks for starting the new one.

I have an irrational dislike of Katie Melua. It’s been fine for years as she’d apparently drifted back to obscurity where she belonged along with her 9 million bicycles. She was on daytime telly yesterday so she’s back to fuck me up again.

Any tea?
She once had a drunken threesome with James Blunt and Mike Batt, where they all dressed up as Wombles.. Katie was dressed as Madame Cholet, Blunt was Orinoco and Batt was in his Uncle Bulgaria costume.

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested! I'll be interested to see what happens to her

• Wow
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
On the subject of Katherine Jenkins, can anyone with more musical knowledge than me enlighten me:

KJ unfortunately used to have an obsessive hater, who even managed to phone in and speak to her when she was on live TV. The hater’s main bone of contention was that they didn’t believe that she was an especially good singer. They thought that she wasn’t really a mezzo-soprano (middle-depth singer), but a failed soprano (high singer) who had lost access to her upper range.

That was why she kept claiming that mezzos don’t mature until age 30, but then 30 came and went, and she still hadn’t had any proper operatic roles.

Is there any truth to the hater’s gripes?
I don’t know if there’s any truth, but I’ve never thought she was particularly good singer. I think her success was all down to her looks and wholesome image, which turned out to be crap when the cocaine and pot smoking stories surfaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said

• Heart

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Following on from the “who you used to fancy posts”, I have to say that in another life I was madly in love with Ian Brown from The Stone Roses, and Johnny Marr from The Smiths. Both were heartbreakingly beautiful to me..😍 “Sighs”..
Oh god Ian Brown. He was on top of the pops 2 the other day and I was in bits. The look of pity on my daughters face was humbling.

• Haha
  • Heart

BWinter

In Private Eye this week, Dan Wooten was called an 'egotistical cunt' by a senior member of The Sun editorial staff.
I agree. It’s a word I don’t use very often and only use it for people I truly think deserve it - Dan Wooten is 100% one of those people. An utterly odious hypocrite of a creature that would knock his own granny out of the way in an attempt to get an exclusive. He wouldn’t know morals if they came and slapped him across his smarmy chops. Complete and utter cunt.

• Heart
Joan your fantastic you bring this thread to life, but dont give too much of yourself away I wouldnt want you to get outed or have to leave, people are super sleuths on the internet and can piece very tiny bits of info together! ❤
Awwww Thankyou. Don’t worry, I’m not going to say anything else!! I’d much rather get back to the Tea - Not me !!

• Heart

Tramp O’Lean

Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂

• Sad
  • Angry

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I saw her in concert just before lockdown and it was sad really, she didn’t look like she was enjoying it and at the end for bows she was brought back on by her personal assistant.
I felt sorry for her as she didn’t seem happy, I know she’s autistic and understand the different ways of coping with that but I worry she’s being ‘used‘ (for want of a better word) by people
I know its a bit different, but me and my mum went to see Donny Osmond and his sister Marie a few years ago. Donny brought Susan on to sing a duet with him. She looked absolutely over the moon and probably the most comfortable I've seen her when performing. But then she did have Donny wrapped around her. Yes I was very, very jealous 😂😂😂

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Oh God, Katherine Jenkins is doing an ‘explosive interview’ on Loose Women tomorrow. Think I will be cleaning the loo so sadly wont be able to watch it. Shame

• Haha
  • Sick

Noseyparker68

Is t

isn’t Keith Floyd dead?
Or is this someone else?
Presumably you’re not crushing on a corpse?

Really annoyed at the new BBC history programme onLGBT history
Would be right up my street as that covers virtually all my mates

However the BBC never learn do they?
It’s being presented by not only Susan Calman (good)e but also atStephen K Amos
The very same who upset his mentally ill and fragile boyfriendi aged 18/19 by pressuring him into stripping off in front of a group of men
The teenager killed himself, and while there’s no proof this was the sole reason the lad was upset by it, the huge age gap and disparity of power makes me queasy
I know of two other allegations offer sexual assault re him, with others suggesting it has happened to others
I hope he doesn’t get away with this
Have a read of this it's the comments section under a story about the lad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
I dont watch Eastenders but wasnt JesdievWallace sacked for turning up drunk on set? Martine mcCutcheon is a prima Donna apparently. They are all Sylvia Young soap factory fodder
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..

• Wow
  • Heart