Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Just read that Steve Bing’s girlfriend also had an untimely death after persuading him to go public on Epstein, took a xanax that was laced with fentanyl. Only 26 years old! I don’t know if it was accidental but people do seem to mysteriously drop off when they get involved with Epstein and co. Tragic either way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tramp O’Lean

I was a back stage hand a few years ago and Annie Lennox was there in an official capacity (patron I believe) and she was absolutely lovely to everyone, didn’t know me from Adam yet strode up to me, arm outstretched, shook my hand and said hello. Very genuine person 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Re: Kerry Katona, has anyone read any of the posts on that thread?..
As someone posted that they had the misfortune to meet Kerry and Mark Croft (when they were married). The poster said that she worked in this hotel, and Kerry and Mark stayed overnight. Apparently they were up all night having sex, arguing, shouting, ordering food and drinks and generally making a nuisance of themselves. And when they had done a runner in the morning, the staff reported that there was food and shit over the walls, in the bed, and empty bags of coke scattered everywhere. According to the poster, the room was left in such a state, it had to be re decorated!! 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
One of the many reasons I dislike Simon Cowell so much is the way he exploited Susan Boyle. She was clearly vulnerable from the off and he just used her as a cash cow and a publicity tool for BGT. However what they didn’t show you on BGT was before Susan sung in her audition the judges were all making fun of her, most notably Amanda Holden. That came from people who were in the audience at the time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

PeteM

VIP Member
Anyone else seen Jess Glynne having a strop on insta claiming discrimination because she showed up to a posh London restaurant dressed like she was taking the bins out in her Sports Direct gear and got turned away? 😂 sounds like she pulled the “don’t you know who I am” card and they were having none of it!
She's got a reputation for being...well, not nice.

She also Tweeted "All Lives Matter" back in 2016.

She has the vocal vibrato of a sheep being violently shagged by an elephant.

She's another entitled privileged one whose mum worked in A&R.

Straight outta Hampstead...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.

Reactions: 32

petitspois

VIP Member
I love the Daily Mail comments. A friend just asked me if I'd seen George Clooney's face recently so I googled it, got onto a Mail article about him going for a drive with Rande Gerber and went straight to the comments (obvs). This one made me laugh;

Poor Georgie. Still stuck in the cIoset and now henpecked by a skeletal Lebanese she-maIe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Norbs

VIP Member
I just learned, thanks to Mr Google, that it means ‘too long, didn’t read’.

I’m not volunteering to summarise thread 18!
It’s a nonsense to expect a summary of a wide-ranging, general gossip thread in a couple of sentences, other than

’Lots of celebrity gossip was discussed for 50-or-so pages, and we also talked a bit about chocolate bars of yore.’

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, I remember that film!! Haven’t seen it for ages though. Johnny Lee Miller used to be a huge crush of mine, so might need to re-watch it this weekend 😉

From what I’ve heard, Kerry seems to almost be encouraging her daughter Lilly Sue, to join the “Only Fans” website 😱😱😱

Re Katherine Jenkins. There were a few posts about her on earlier threads, and one poster (who has contacts in the music industry) was saying that the “voice” that you hear on her records, is actually a “blend” of several singers, as her voice is deemed to not be as good as it once was..
Sound engineer chat. She's extremely unpleasant to everybody she deems as lesser than her (essentially, everybody except whoever has a delivery to make) and 'live' performances are done with prerecorded backing. And if there's a female tech, within eyesight, will complain incessantly about her being rude/unprofessional/tutting at her/giving her dirty looks until she's replaced with a man. The engineer on the desk is largely riding the mixer to take out all her 'variations' in pitch (ie, make sure nobody hears her actual voice).

Ali Campbell once of UB40 is a tosser and stormed back off stage once because the headliners got more cheers when mentioned by the MC than he did when he came on stage (one of those 80s revival festival things). He was told to fuck off, then.

Plan B (remember him) threw a tantrum and screamed in the face of some ancient, 4 foot 10 tall, wardrobe lady because she'd ironed a crease in the back of his shirt by accident. He was going to be wearing a jacket over the top - he hadn't even released his pretend gangster shit at that point but was doing the whole 'DON'T YOU KNOW WHO AM YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH'. A certain ska band who were headlining guided him out into the corridor by said shirt and jacket and told him to leave her the fuck alone. He went on stage with both armholes torn where they'd picked him up because although he was a tubby git, he was also about the height of a fifteen year old.

Oh, and Keith Allen is incredibly nice. He looked after a visiting band's guitarist when he played with the flu, picking him up and carrying him like a baby when he collapsed after their set, then putting him somewhere comfortable to sleep and tucked him in with a blanket like a child. And kept checking on him whilst the band packed their gear up.

• Heart
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I must be one of the only people who doesn’t watch Strictly. I never liked Bruce Forsyth, I cant stand Tess Daly, I don’t mind Claudia Winkleman, and the only “Pro” that I think is cute is that guy “Aliash”?? I know I’ve probably spelt his name wrong, but can someone post a picture of him for me (just so I know I’ve got the right guy 😉). Thanks!! 😘
Here is the lovely Aljaz 😍
54319902-8841-4FE7-BBAA-6841D704E731.jpeg

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Had dinner out yes i know OUT on Monday evening - first restaurant experience post lockdown. A few celebs out and about and the place was rammed. Stella mccartney and her husband at table next to us wearing one if her own denim bolier suits and white heels. Loving attention and blowing kisses to tables as she swanned out. Tilda Swinton was on a table of 8 across the way looking gorgeous. hair is a darker blonde than her usual blonde right now and is a bit longer - I'm gonna say bob length. She was super low key wasn’t trying to get attention deep in conversation with her table. She was in a navy top with stars on it - looked like Chanel. Nicola Formby behind us with 2 kids and another man. Nearly every table greeted her as she came in. Incredible hair colour and blow dry, looked gorgeous, white top and large diamonds. There was a lot of table hopping and others who were famous but i had no clue who they were. Bummed no Johny Depp but i guess he’s busy.

Oh and one other tid bit.....its not really news but Richard Madden is alledgedly gay (we all pretty much knew this) BUT sadly he’s a fucking diva and nightmare to work with.....straight from Hollywoods mouth 😏
I take it you didn't go to Wetherspoons then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Team JCM

VIP Member
Had dinner out yes i know OUT on Monday evening - first restaurant experience post lockdown. A few celebs out and about and the place was rammed. Stella mccartney and her husband at table next to us wearing one if her own denim bolier suits and white heels. Loving attention and blowing kisses to tables as she swanned out. Tilda Swinton was on a table of 8 across the way looking gorgeous. hair is a darker blonde than her usual blonde right now and is a bit longer - I'm gonna say bob length. She was super low key wasn’t trying to get attention deep in conversation with her table. She was in a navy top with stars on it - looked like Chanel. Nicola Formby behind us with 2 kids and another man. Nearly every table greeted her as she came in. Incredible hair colour and blow dry, looked gorgeous, white top and large diamonds. There was a lot of table hopping and others who were famous but i had no clue who they were. Bummed no Johny Depp but i guess he’s busy.

Oh and one other tid bit.....its not really news but Richard Madden is alledgedly gay (we all pretty much knew this) BUT sadly he’s a fucking diva and nightmare to work with.....straight from Hollywoods mouth 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don’t get me wrong I live for your stories in your posts on this thread but you seem to know most celebrities mentioned on here or have links to, unless you’re famous or an agent or in ‘the biz’ it seems almost too far fetched?

if you are a famous, can you tell us your initials 😂
I have a well known family, and know a lot of people through them. 😉

• Heart
  • Wow

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
I had such an intense sex dream about Andy Scott-Lee once. I woke up actually convinced I have slept with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’ve got a funny celeb interaction actually. I used to ice skate as a tween and so spent a lot of my time at the ice rink. I skated with Torvil and Dean for the Variety Golden Hearts charity...is that still a thing? Anyway that’s not my interaction. My interaction is one Friday night Dean Gaffney came to skate with Ben Freeman (disgraced soap star). I knew Ben through my brother as they were school friends and I knew his brother through skating. So yes my claim to fame is one Friday night back in the 90s I ice skated with Dean Gaffney 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I find this business about who Jodie Comer, may or may not be dating to be quite alarming. It looks like she is being called a fascist on Twitter etc, because it is rumoured that she may be dating a guy from America, who is a republican.
I’m all for a bit of gossip (which is why I am on here), but I am appalled that an actress is told that she is “cancelled” because some twatters do not approve of who her (maybe) boyfriend voted for.
Hopefully, it is just my daft google feed - and this is not really massively trending on twitter.

HanLouBoo

Anyone else seen Jess Glynne having a strop on insta claiming discrimination because she showed up to a posh London restaurant dressed like she was taking the bins out in her Sports Direct gear and got turned away? 😂 sounds like she pulled the “don’t you know who I am” card and they were having none of it!

• Haha
  • Heart