Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Ikr!

Read this twitter for the stuff on him. Absolutely shocking if true.
I love drag race gossip, remember when Robbie Turner was revealed to be a massive pathological liar. Get ready girls this story will blow your minds.

Robbie had wrote a tweet along the lines of that he is was in a car crash and that his Uber driver had died but he himself had only sustained minor injuries and said something like “wear your seatbelt, I did”

People were of course shocked and sent love his way and some people were weary of what happened so decided to do some snooping. They found out that there was no reports of an accidental death or even a car crash from the local police department and by Uber.

When Robbie got called out about it, he said he slipped in the bath, whacked his head and that it was all a dream.

A lot ended up coming about him such as the fact that he lied about his Birthday, he lied about having a broken leg to other Queens, he lied about having a book and much more.

The irony of it all is that Robbie is now an Uber driver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Team JCM

VIP Member
He has a huge tool
Thats still not enough for me to want a ride. Do not see any sex appeal or charming personality nada he's all yours Stacey

In my humble experience, massive cocks usually belong to massive cocks..Except Paul Nicholls 😬🍆🍆🍆😉
Except my recently deceased husband. Its a rare thing. A kind hearted, intelligent, gentle loving man with a massive 🍆 (Im sure he wont mind me saying ) but they do exist ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Where is it saying this?!

David Williams creeps me out big time!
He makes my skin crawl. I didn't realise how bad it was until we were watching tv one night and my husband looked at me and said "WHAT are you doing?!" I didn't even realise it, but I had my feet up on the sofa and was literally 'backing into the sofa' in order to try and 'get away' from him. He's not allowed on the tv in my house now. Absolute and utter creep.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mag83

I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
Don’t get me wrong I live for your stories in your posts on this thread but you seem to know most celebrities mentioned on here or have links to, unless you’re famous or an agent or in ‘the biz’ it seems almost too far fetched?

if you are a famous, can you tell us your initials 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Norbs

VIP Member
Adam Rickett 😂 We saw him at the Smash Hits concert and he was so cringeworthy... I remember he took his sweaty vest off and threw it into the crowd in our direction, my friend went to grab it and missed 😂

Everyone used to bump into Dev! My Dad once saw him our local Tesco. I remember on our local radio they used to have this Devwatch thing where people had to call in if they'd spotted him, it was quite funny. I live in the NW too so I've seen a few Corrie actors around. Roy Barraclough who played Alec Gilroy used to live in my town and would always say hello. When I was a kid we met Jack Duckworth going into a restaurant and he stopped for a chat and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
My mum used to work for a woman who was a big Corrie fan. For the boss’s 60th birthday her husband paid to have Liz Dawn and Bill Tarmy join them for dinner at a very upmarket restaurant. A large photo of mum and dad with ‘Jack and Vera’ all in their best evening dress still resides on my mother’s sideboard.

• Heart

Tramp O’Lean

Long time reader, first day joined, hi folks!

Interesting that everyone has the same bad opinion of Anthony Cotton...didn’t John Thompson have a public rant about how awful he behaved on set to everyone? Said he was the worst person he’d ever worked with.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Chablis1

VIP Member
One of the many reasons I dislike Simon Cowell so much is the way he exploited Susan Boyle. She was clearly vulnerable from the off and he just used her as a cash cow and a publicity tool for BGT. However what they didn’t show you on BGT was before Susan sung in her audition the judges were all making fun of her, most notably Amanda Holden. That came from people who were in the audience at the time.
Blimey. What an absolute bitch.

Reactions: 22
I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.
Well Said!!! I can’t understand WHY ANYONE would mock any mental health/ or physical health issues. That post is disgusting, and good for you for pulling this “New” cough poster up on it. ❤

• Heart
I'm convinced the whole pro dancing circuit is just a mess of shagging, infidelity and tangled relationships, like the whole thing with Shirley Ballas - was engaged, cheated on him with and dumped him for a better dancer, who she then married before cheating on him with and dumping him for a better dancer. Who (admittedly many years later) dumped her for Kristina Rihannoff, who then ended up with Joe Calzaghe her Strictly partner (after splitting up his marriage).

How they have the energy to dance I don't know!
I must be one of the only people who doesn’t watch Strictly. I never liked Bruce Forsyth, I cant stand Tess Daly, I don’t mind Claudia Winkleman, and the only “Pro” that I think is cute is that guy “Aliash”?? I know I’ve probably spelt his name wrong, but can someone post a picture of him for me (just so I know I’ve got the right guy 😉). Thanks!! 😘

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
It’s the name. Scientifically proven that “Kevin” is just the sexiest name ever created. Especially if combined with permed hair and a ford Capri
And the scientist who proved this is called Kevin. He’s just off to the hairdresser in his Capri.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lalla

VIP Member
I share the innate dislike of Katherine Jenkins, there is something super irritating about her. She is exactly the kind of person who would stab you in the back while smiling sweetly at you. Ugh. Didn't she also have a boob job and lie about it?

FreeSquirrels

Yes the way I remember it was that Dane would've, but VB was just interested in a number 1 single. Which of course she didn't get because Sophie Ellis-Bextor's single beat her to it 😂

On which point, I have a soft spot for Sophie EB, I think she always seems lovely. Can't believe she looks as good as she does with 5 children too 🤣 Hope no-one's going to burst my bubble and tell me she's a horrible person!
d
Sophie EB is lovely. Used to see her all the time as live v close & went to same gym. She & her husband are great fun and look v happy together, lots of interaction with local events etc.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Wish I could love this more than once!

I think this is a pretty easy going forum and everyone is here for the gossip - not unnecessary and uncalled for comments.
Absolutely, we might make crass comments about deluded celebs who think they are Gods Gift, sometimes we are harsh, we even use the C word but racism, sexism, homophobia or mocking anyone with MH or physical issues is not welcome nor tolerated here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!
I expect she does that because she lacks social awareness and doesn’t realise how crass that is.

It also shows how incredibly vulnerable and lacking in common sense she is.