Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Reg Presley must have said a little prayer for Marty every night after love is all around went ballistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sure, I get that, but he can't silence neighbours or people that see him, or does he has something that makes the media keep away from him?
Super injunctions changed a lot. A married man can easily argue that papers shouldn’t print anything because it could harm his children. All papers are losing money so it’s simply not worth printing a story that could take them to court, cost them money, and get the PCC on their back. Easier to take crap from instagram and post Beckham stories that way, they can’t get annoyed with stories made from things they have posted themselves.

Plus there’s the fact that a lot of it isn’t true. Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to be a serial cheat (put about by his wife’s PR) but after the divorce on unreasonable behaviour he wouldn’t be able to get an injunction - the kids are aware of why the parents split, they no longer need protection. So what happened? Did any woman make 50k by selling her story of a long affair with him or a one night stand? Did any pap get and sell a photo of him even holding hands with another woman? Nope. Not a thing. Went from one of the tabloids biggest stories of last year to absolutely nothing. And all evidence would suggest that it wasn’t him cheating, he was a devoted father and family man (look at his Dad - they aren’t the sort of men who cheat are they?) and it was probably her being demanding and unhappy with the lack of attention “I should be a megastar” etc

Reactions: 25
Super injunctions changed a lot. A married man can easily argue that papers shouldn’t print anything because it could harm his children. All papers are losing money so it’s simply not worth printing a story that could take them to court, cost them money, and get the PCC on their back. Easier to take crap from instagram and post Beckham stories that way, they can’t get annoyed with stories made from things they have posted themselves.

Plus there’s the fact that a lot of it isn’t true. Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to be a serial cheat (put about by his wife’s PR) but after the divorce on unreasonable behaviour he wouldn’t be able to get an injunction - the kids are aware of why the parents split, they no longer need protection. So what happened? Did any woman make 50k by selling her story of a long affair with him or a one night stand? Did any pap get and sell a photo of him even holding hands with another woman? Nope. Not a thing. Went from one of the tabloids biggest stories of last year to absolutely nothing. And all evidence would suggest that it wasn’t him cheating, he was a devoted father and family man (look at his Dad - they aren’t the sort of men who cheat are they?) and it was probably her being demanding and unhappy with the lack of attention “I should be a megastar” etc
that's really interesting....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.

Reactions: 32
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.
I think it’s the fact that he’s so normal looking compared with the other buff men on the show (Anton exempted obviously) is his appeal.

Reactions: 3
what a twit! Thanks for the tea. how on Earth has she 18 million?! Blandest music ever and not even a very strong voice.
I thought that song was buried thanks a lot... there are 9 million bicycles in Beijing THATS A FACT THATS A FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the name. Scientifically proven that “Kevin” is just the sexiest name ever created. Especially if combined with permed hair and a ford Capri

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s the name. Scientifically proven that “Kevin” is just the sexiest name ever created. Especially if combined with permed hair and a ford Capri
And the scientist who proved this is called Kevin. He’s just off to the hairdresser in his Capri.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Always had an intense irrational dislike of Katherine Jenkins, not sure if she’s been mentioned on a previous thread I’ve missed! Obviously only ever seen her on the tele, but as soon as she speaks it instantly gets my back up, I can’t even explain it. Any tea?
I’m with you. I can’t stand the women. She looks so fake and plastic. She claimed that when she was 30 her voice would be “mature” enough for her to sing opera. She turned 30, no opera, lots of excuses only.

Reactions: 13
Was skimming the DM Sidebar of Shame today and nearly threw up my lunch seeing photos of Kerry Katona shooting 'content' for her OnlyFans account :eek::eek: :sick::sick: - bloody hell she's fallen a long way since the days of winning I'm a Celeb/ doing ads for Iceland!

(I thought she might have her own thread but have looked and couldn't find one)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was skimming the DM Sidebar of Shame today and nearly threw up my lunch seeing photos of Kerry Katona shooting 'content' for her OnlyFans account :eek::eek: :sick::sick: - bloody hell she's fallen a long way since the days of winning I'm a Celeb/ doing ads for Iceland!

(I thought she might have her own thread but have looked and couldn't find one)
I’ve just seen this & all I could think was WTAF 🤯 Who wears shoes like that & just underwear? Where are they? Looks like an empty hair salon. It’s just so cheap & tacky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I “went over” to the daily mail for a nose. Her children are old enough to see those photos. She must be desperate for cash.

Reactions: 7
have you seen love, honour and obey? It’s got basically the whole gang in!
I think Jonny Lee Miller is over in the US now, wasn’t he in a show with Lucy Liu?
Yeah, I remember that film!! Haven’t seen it for ages though. Johnny Lee Miller used to be a huge crush of mine, so might need to re-watch it this weekend 😉

I “went over” to the daily mail for a nose. Her children are old enough to see those photos. She must be desperate for cash.
From what I’ve heard, Kerry seems to almost be encouraging her daughter Lilly Sue, to join the “Only Fans” website 😱😱😱

I’m with you. I can’t stand the women. She looks so fake and plastic. She claimed that when she was 30 her voice would be “mature” enough for her to sing opera. She turned 30, no opera, lots of excuses only.
Re Katherine Jenkins. There were a few posts about her on earlier threads, and one poster (who has contacts in the music industry) was saying that the “voice” that you hear on her records, is actually a “blend” of several singers, as her voice is deemed to not be as good as it once was..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Katherine and her ridiculous inflatable chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.