Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of brother beyond, around the same time, reminded me of Nick Kamen. Anyone remember him? Not very much about what he's been up to since online. His brother died fairly recently who was also a model.
Nick Kamen was beautiful. He was in the Levi's adverts in the 80s and I'm sure he had a musical career.

Reactions: 6
Oh n

On no why what's she done
She was a friend of a friend a few years back. It was after she was married to Colin Farrell but before Jamie Dornan. She was SO stuck up and rude to everyone. Such a superiority complex even though she only had a couple of barely seen films under her belt at the time.

Reactions: 5
There’s a story about a football player raping a girl while his mate filmed it,no names as yet.

Edit done a bit of digging it’s much more sordid than I thought at first

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The song was You're Out of Your Mind.
I can't find anything on Google.
Yeah this was when Katie Price was going out with Dane. Katie was apparently pregnant with Dane’s baby, and she said that the stress of watching Dane and Victoria openly flirting, caused her to have a miscarriage. That started the KP feud with VB, and the infamous “Who Let The Dogs Out” drama that happened when KP was with Dwight Yorke, and was in the players lounge at Manchester United, and Nicola Smith (who was with Teddy Sheringham) and Victoria started singing it when they saw KP.
This reminds me of when Victoria Beckham had a feud with Naomi Campbell. Apparently, when they were introduced at a party, they had a bit of an argument, and Victoria said to Naomi “Why do they call you beautiful?” To which Naomi responded, “Why do they call you Posh?” !!! I think that they buried the hatchet later on, but Victoria was always jealous of the SuperModels especially Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.. It was like a cool club that Victoria was desperate to be in, but, at that time, the fashion world thought that VB was a joke (probably still do lol)..😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got on stage many many years ago in Yeovil of all places and sung wild thing with him to the absolute amusement of the crowd I didn’t realise at the time my mini skirt was ripped from hem to waist band straight up the back but to my delight it got me a free large kebab later at the local takeaway oh those were the days.
I was laughing enough at your post about a split skirt then mentioning kebab :p the moment I spit coffee out was when I saw your username:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah this was when Katie Price was going out with Dane. Katie was apparently pregnant with Dane’s baby, and she said that the stress of watching Dane and Victoria openly flirting, caused her to have a miscarriage. That started the KP feud with VB, and the infamous “Who Let The Dogs Out” drama that happened when KP was with Dwight Yorke, and was in the players lounge at Manchester United, and Nicola Smith (who was with Teddy Sheringham) and Victoria started singing it when they saw KP.
This reminds me of when Victoria Beckham had a feud with Naomi Campbell. Apparently, when they were introduced at a party, they had a bit of an argument, and Victoria said to Naomi “Why do they call you beautiful?” To which Naomi responded, “Why do they call you Posh?” !!! I think that they buried the hatchet later on, but Victoria was always jealous of the SuperModels especially Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.. It was like a cool club that Victoria was desperate to be in, but, at that time, the fashion world thought that VB was a joke (probably still do lol)..😉
I can't imagine anyone daring to say that to Naomi Campbell! She is undeniably beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Orlando brown accuses will smith of rape
2020 is crazy. Will Smith has always had such a friendly ‘nice guy’ image. Just shows you can’t always trust these people.

I hope nothing comes out about Dwayne Johnson. He just seems genuinely nice (I know I said similar about WS😅) been a fan of his since his days as The Rock.

There’s a story about a football player raping a girl while his mate filmed it,no names as yet.

Edit done a bit of digging it’s much more sordid than I thought at first
That poor woman. I hope she can stay safe. Victims of footballers have been treated awfully by the general public in the past and have had their lives completely ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just remembered this!
I had a tinder date years ago and this guy used to date Derek acorahs sister a long time ago. He said the whole family thought Derek was an odd ball but there was no mention of psychic ability, just a failed footballer. He told me that on occasion, Derek used to turn up at his own mum's house drunk and bang his hand along the walls of the house shouting "I built this! I've got this house for you! You'd all be no where without me." His wife would then turn up a little later at said house, drunk and they'd end up shouting and rowing at one another and Derek's family. The polixe would be called as he wouldn't leave. His mum had to get a restraining order against him eventually as Derek was making abusive phone calls to her at all hours.

I'm shocked to learn Derek had a wife. I was sure he was gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my favourite ever quotes comes from the Royle family... 'he's everywhere him, like tit in a field' 😂 😂 😂
- it often gets used in this house.

One of my other favourites of Jim's was 'I paid a quid for these pants and I've got fifty pence worth stuck up me arse' 🤣🤣🤣

Caroline Aherne was such a great writer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A lot of premier league footballers had lockdown parties didn’t they? And there was me thinking that the current lot were nicer and much less arrogant than Rooney, Terry, Cole etc.

Reactions: 3
One of my favourite ever quotes comes from the Royle family... 'he's everywhere him, like tit in a field' 😂 😂 😂
- it often gets used in this house.

One of my other favourites of Jim's was 'I paid a quid for these pants and I've got fifty pence worth stuck up me arse' 🤣🤣🤣

Caroline Aherne was such a great writer.
My favourite was always 'I'm going for a Eartha' 'Good old Eartha'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  1. I'm shocked to learn Derek had a wife. I was sure he was gay!
    He was good friends with a pal of mine. It’s no secret that he developed a drink problem. I met him a few times socially, he was good fun.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.