Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that as Orlando Bloom and was v confused.
Same! I've just googled him and he definitely seems to have issues sadly. (Orlando Brown - Orlando Bloom may have issues too but I'm unaware of them. Apart from being dull af.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this person on twitter seems to think theres a story coming out about Tom Meighan

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This woman annoys me so much but putting that aside, I don't know how so many celebrities are getting away with blatantly breaking the rules. How many beauty therapists who are dying to get back to work will have seen this and been livid I wonder?!
Exactly. And don’t flaunt it in their faces. Yes they live near me and she behaves like the queen locally too. I’m no fan.

Exactly. And don’t flaunt it in their faces. Yes they live near me and she behaves like the queen locally too. I’m no fan.
Well Chris Evans ( captain America) has managed to fly into London for a party, not quarantine and shag Lily James, a few days after she was papped hanging around with her mates, nowhere near a metre apart so its celeb free for all by the looks of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well Chris Evans ( captain America) has managed to fly into London for a party, not quarantine and shag Lily James, a few days after she was papped hanging around with her mates, nowhere near a metre apart so its celeb free for all by the looks of it.
I’m sorry but if I got the chance to shag the delectable Mr Evans, quarantine would mean nothing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Your not old.... I had Alexa playing their album while I was working the other day 😁😁😁
I sang ' the harder I try' with him. He was in our local pub. No one else knew all the words except this obsessive Stock Aitken & Waterman fan 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So one of my tasks during lockdown was to watch the whole of "Friends". And they've said they are doing a reunion soon. Been looking at Matthew Perry and know that he's struggled with addictions etc, but in these 2 articles a year apart he seems to be wearing a colostomy bag. Pretty sad if I'm seeing right. Articles 👇

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What is being implied here....better not be what i think it is. I will be gutted and never ever listen to my favourite band again.
I'm hoping its just someone being an idiot but the original statement was quite weird.
You'd have expected them to wish him well etc?

I don't know, hence my question and exclamation marks! Sorry. Just seen you post @Michelle75

I think it’s gonna be drugs / drink or possible domestic violence etc. That statement was worded like he has been asked to leave. Something has made them distance from him....
I feel it’s not just gonna be drugs/drink as he’s a rock star and it wouldn’t be too shocking to hear he used.

I love kasabian and love Tom so I’m hoping it isn’t anything horrendous.

Reactions: 12
What is being implied here....better not be what i think it is. I will be gutted and never ever listen to my favourite band again.
It's bad isn't it that our first thoughts immediately jump to that... Buuuuut man this looks suspicious 😕

I recently rewatched a really old Jordan documentary from 2002. There were 3 of them on total I think. This was filmed when she was pregnant with Harvey. She said Dane was the love of her life and that he changed after he did that song with VB. She was more or less blaming VB for their breakup
She blames everyone else for everything. It’s always someone else’s fault and she’s the innocent victim. Funny how she’s the common denominator in every story. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Really? She seems ok.
All I know about his wife is that his obsessed fans are determined to prove that he hates her ( because that's a good look) and he wants to be with Dakota Johnson who he had zero chemistry with in the 50 shades movies!

• Haha
She blames everyone else for everything. It’s always someone else’s fault and she’s the innocent victim. Funny how she’s the common denominator in every story. 🙄
She’s like a small child needing constant attention. I can imagine she could be very tiresome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.