Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When? She was newly married to Beck's then and totally devoted to him love bombing at every opportunity.. 🤔
It was when they did their song together, was it called buggin? apparently everyone knew they were at it!! lol! although why you would I don't know. They turned up drunk/high to all their gigs together. I think you would have to be to go near Dane!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was when they did their song together, was it called buggin? apparently everyone knew they were at it!! lol! although why you would I don't know. They turned up drunk/high to all their gigs together. I think you would have to be to go near Dane!
The song was You're Out of Your Mind.
I can't find anything on Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait, Dane Bowers and Vic Beckham had a thing?
[/QUOTE
really?? Victoria Prim and Proper Beckham. She has done the dirty. Nooo way. If that's the case I wonder if Katie Price heard about that??? The love of her life.
Is that why Katie/Jordan never liked VB? As she was Dane girlfriend once???
Noooo way Noooo way😲😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Katie Price worshipped Dane so if VB was it too it sounds like it had something going for him.. (my mate fancied him like mad when he was in Another Level)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes that's it! I read it on here :) maybe under one of the secret celeb threads or maybe the Katie Price thread x
Hmm. If it's true, I'll buy you dinner, but there'd be rumours somewhere other than here if they did bump uglies. If it were 5 years earlier, I'd buy it but not in 2000 ish.

I watched some of the Totally Scott Lee and was pleased to see Nathan Moore looking so well. I genuinely must think I’m about 15 in my head (I’m 44!) but it doesn’t occur to me that no one will know who he is. Liked Brother Beyond back in the day. Liked Bros more.

The Bros documentary made me cringe so hard I’m surprised I didn’t shrivel up into my arse! They take themselves so seriously. It’s full of brilliant quotes. One of my faves - “I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious.” – Matt Goss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any gossip on Jamie dornan he's so good looking and seems quite a private man

Reactions: 8
He was in a band called Brother Beyond. God I feel old!
He was also in one called World's Apart, the only time my high school had a pop band play it was them lol. We had exams so sadly I didn't get to meet him, but they did leave signed stuff behind encase anyone wanted it.

I watched some of the Totally Scott Lee and was pleased to see Nathan Moore looking so well. I genuinely must think I’m about 15 in my head (I’m 44!) but it doesn’t occur to me that no one will know who he is. Liked Brother Beyond back in the day. Liked Bros more.

The Bros documentary made me cringe so hard I’m surprised I didn’t shrivel up into my arse! They take themselves so seriously. It’s full of brilliant quotes. One of my faves - “I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious.” – Matt Goss
I'm 39 and I know who they are. I met Bros a few times both the 2 brothers back in the day and they were so down to earth but maybe that was because I met them in the street. Funny doc I loved it.
I'm more into the 80s myself though.

• Heart
Wasn’t Amanda with John Taylor from Duran Duran when she was 15? Or, maybe she traded up from Nathan to John??!! 😉
Joanie I haven’t read the full thread so this might have been answered. First Nathan Moore, then John Taylor - think she was 17/18. She got married to him aged 19.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He was also in one called World's Apart, the only time my high school had a pop band play it was them lol. We had exams so sadly I didn't get to meet him, but they did leave signed stuff behind encase anyone wanted it.
I met them too in Finchley Steven and the long haired one. I think they both lived there. How funny.

Reactions: 1
Any gossip on Jamie dornan he's so good looking and seems quite a private man
He is private, I live near him in Gloucestershire and you see him around occasionally.

I’ve had sex in his swimming pool. Ok so it was about 10 years before he bought the house and he’s sold it again since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she allowed to break rules Penny Lancaster? Being Rods wife makes you above the law? When salons cAnt open or earn money she posts this!!! twit.
I saw 2 salons around my neighbourhood in London and they were open. Are they legally not allowed to be? 😳 well I won't mention them. But they are all wearing all the gear and have perspex up.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who the married Hollywood actor is who likes massages who is in today’s papers?
If I have to guess, would it be the actor in Paddington 2 and Bridget Jones?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know who the married Hollywood actor is who likes massages who is in today’s papers?
If I have to guess, would it be the actor in Paddington 2 and Bridget Jones?
Oooh its not going away that rumour then Eek..he was once linked to that Wayne Roony pro ALLEGEDLY... Read that online. The rumours flew about galore online SHAME he got away without being exposed because his show had just blown up here and at that point it was about to be international I think...
I read all that online years ago... so many hints were dropped around the time when footy players and actors were taking about SuperInjuctions.
SERIOUSLY its so unfair how a super injection can cover up the tit these people do whilst their innocent girlfriend's and wives are at home knowing nothing😡😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.