Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fill yer boots, my dear Tattlers.

i have no idea what TLDR means so I will leave it to one of you cool kids to sort that out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just learned, thanks to Mr Google, that it means ‘too long, didn’t read’.

I’m not volunteering to summarise thread 18!
It’s a nonsense to expect a summary of a wide-ranging, general gossip thread in a couple of sentences, other than

’Lots of celebrity gossip was discussed for 50-or-so pages, and we also talked a bit about chocolate bars of yore.’

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s a nonsense to expect a summary of a wide-ranging, general gossip thread in a couple of sentences, other than

’Lots of celebrity gossip was discussed for 50-or-so pages, and we also talked a bit about chocolate bars of yore.’

🤷🏻‍♀️
And Dusty Bin's mate was NOT dodgy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone asked for the previous thread to be closed? I'm reading both here... 🤣

Reactions: 5
A classic bit of 1970s tea for you here, apparently former Blue Peter presenter Valerie Singleton had a long term lesbian fling with the singer Joan Armatrading.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A classic bit of 1970s tea for you here, apparently former Blue Peter presenter Valerie Singleton had a long term lesbian fling with the singer Joan Armatrading.
I think this was mentioned a few times in the last thread.

Way before my time those 2 (ish) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In thread 18 celebrity autobiography’s were mentioned then Chrissy Hynde got a mention it got my memory going,I once read Chrissy’s bio many years ago I’m sure I remember something about her initiation into a biker gang where she had to kneel down in a circle of hells angels and suck them all off. Anybody corroborate this or did I dream it ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In thread 18 celebrity autobiography’s were mentioned then Chrissy Hynde got a mention it got my memory going,I once read Chrissy’s bio many years ago I’m sure I remember something about her initiation into a biker gang where she had to kneel down in a circle of hells angels and suck them all off. Anybody corroborate this or did I dream it ?
I think you need to lay off the dodgy late night channel 5 telly!! Hahaha ;) :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for starting the new one.

I have an irrational dislike of Katie Melua. It’s been fine for years as she’d apparently drifted back to obscurity where she belonged along with her 9 million bicycles. She was on daytime telly yesterday so she’s back to duck me up again.

Any tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I have an irrational dislike of Katie Melua. It’s been fine for years as she’d apparently drifted back to obscurity where she belonged along with her 9 million bicycles. She was on daytime telly yesterday so she’s back to duck me up again.

Any tea?
I agree.She always sounds so f****** depressed. Uplifting is not her middle name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Any tea?
She had a massive spider in her ear once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Any tea?
She once had a drunken threesome with James Blunt and Mike Batt, where they all dressed up as Wombles.. Katie was dressed as Madame Cholet, Blunt was Orinoco and Batt was in his Uncle Bulgaria costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As mentioned in the previous thread, this is the video the Steps girls seemingly designed their own dresses for.
Oh the nostalgia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sadly probably untrue. Though I'd love to know where you heard it!

My acupuncturist's ex girlfriend went out with JA for quite a while though :D

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.