Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
This website is so weird lately and the signout button keeps disappearing and moving around the website. I wish that would stop happening.

SilentSue

Duckduckgo is also a Chrome Extension. Just go to manage extensions in Chrome , then to Chrome web store (at the bottom), search for duckduckgo then install. Sorry I don't use Kiwi browser :)
When I open Tattle on DuckDuckGo it still has massive ads, and won’t let me go on it with ad block.

April Ludgate

Any gossip on Jamie dornan he's so good looking and seems quite a private man
I don't have anything on him, but I do know his wife is a bit of an arsehole. Ahe
I’ve just remembered the late Liz Smith aka Nanna Royle was a regular at our local Waitrose as she lived in a retirement flat a road away. She used to be pushed around in a wheelchair pointing to what she wanted and had the poshest accent ever. I used to want to shout “Barbara!” .
You're HGS too? I grew up there!

Michelle75

Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂
She is on the autistic spectrum

ClemLikeFlem

Oh, so they could have got it wrong then?

She‘s so private she’ll never confirm or deny who’s she’s dating I don’t think? I couldn’t date a Trump supporter though, I know that!
From what I’ve read yeah, there’s literally the name of who she’s supposedly dating and a trump supporter with that name.

I’ve heard she’s private too - although I’m pretty sure last year she gave an interview and said she had a boyfriend ‘at home’ which I assumed meant liverpool?