Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 187

BasilRathbon

A few years ago I went to a seance and the medium conjured up the spirit of 1970s disco legend Gloria Gaynor.
At first I was afraid, I was petrified!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to painkillers to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Please ask a moderator to step in if the thread is being derailed by hitting the report button, do not moderate yourself.
Jesus Christ again, this really isn't the place for arguments about trans issues. 99% of us on this thread aren't here for that. Bloody hell I'd rather go back to discussing whether Prince Philip is Greek, German, fucking Jamaican or Indian 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

maytoseptember

VIP Member
If you find it hard to change a pronoun for someone I honestly don’t know what to tell you
I don’t have a problem with pronouns as much as I have a problem with gender ideology. Why is it that being gender non-conforming now means that you’re not a proper man or woman and you shouldn’t CALL yourself a man or a woman.

I just think it’s sad that my kids are growing up in a world that says boys and girls are expected to conform to such rigid notions of gender.

I would love it if men like Sam Smith and Jonathan Van Ness said “So what if I love glitter and eyeliner and nail polish? So what if I’m feminine and have facial hair? I’m widening the bandwidth of what it means to be a man”. Instead they do the opposite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Sharkbait

My friend did some volunteering at a homeless charity at Christmas. One day Kano turns up and asks what needs doing. He spent absolutely ages grating cheese and chopping veggies and declined when they asked if he wanted a better job. He spent ages with the clients, hosted the bingo and gave the volunteers tickets to a festival for the summer. All low-key/ no press. My friend said he was absolutely lovely and a pleasure to work with!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
A colleague was on a plane Rihanna (sp?) and her assistant were on. As soon as the plane took off Rihanna stood up and went over to the galley or buffet area and started helping herself to food. The crew member asked her to sit down as the seatbelt lights were still on. Rihanna ignored them and the crew member asked her again to sit down. The assistant then went off on one at the crew saying she wasn’t to address Rihanna directly and any communication would be through her. The crew asked again that Rihanna sit down. She did go back to her seat but refused to do up her belt.

A few moments later the pilot came back and said to Rihanna if she didnt fasten her seatbelt right away he’d turn the plane round, go back to original airport and have her arrested.

She fastened her belt while getting the bollocking and a lecture about respecting the crew who were after all there primarily for their safety.

Other passengers cheered quietly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Apparently the Queen flashed her tits after getting off her face at Harry and Megans wedding

the above is a lie, I just wanted to detract away from the Prince Phillip chat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.
All this “I feel like a woman sometimes” and “call me THEY” stuff does my head in. You’re a feminine gay man, Sam, and that’s OK. Embrace it.

It’s great to see androgynous pop stars from the 80s on Twitter (Marilyn, Boy George, Alison Moyet) calling it out for the bollocks it is, though.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

gigi_93

VIP Member
You can dislike Sam Smith (god knows I do) and still refer to them as the pronoun they want. It’s not hard and doesn’t hurt you. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to painkillers to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!
That’s a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Doobots

Chatty Member
Bringing the thread back to gossip, a friend had sex with Jason Orange years ago. He liked listening to whale music after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I hate those rumours about celebrities being murdered by high powered people as they were going to lift a lid on child sex abuse.

it's the same rumour over and over, as we seen from minor celebs like Caroline Flack to world-wide superstars like Avicii.

The real reason these people committed suicide, is mental illness such as depression and anxiety paired with everything being held under a light, scrutinised and every one knowing who you are thus being able to have no privacy. Aswell as people who only want to be around you for what you can get them and including the lifestyle that comes with fame, drink, drugs and no rest. It'd drive anyone to madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 65