Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really grim reading. A poor show in light of all the ā€œ#bekindā€ which I hate anyway as people will be people at the end of the day and just use that tit for likes. Iā€™m all about keeping it real. The article is basically setting the guy up for a wave of abuse. šŸ˜¤

LOL that's coming from the sun, do I need to say anymore!

Canā€™t believe someone has actually just said they like the racist bigot Boris Johnson šŸ˜‚ where am I?!

also does anyone have the link to Britneyā€™s sonā€™s Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The rumours about Millie Bobby Brown are awful. If they are true then her parents are a bleeping disgrace. Thereā€™s pushy stage parents and then there are this lot. They apparently forced her to dump her similar aged boyfriend so she can purse relationships with much older influential men in Hollywood.
Especially sad when you see how much older her makeup artist makes her look for red carpets/events compared to how she does her own makeup and her own style:(

Reactions: 6
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
I do not find it at all surprising that no one has been able to share a pleasant experience with Johnson.
Bringing the thread back to gossip, a friend had sex with Jason Orange years ago. He liked listening to whale music after.
Oh wow, that's.... different. Was he any good? Any dick related gossip?!
That was a weird thing when he jumped on the sofa on that chat show because he was supposedly excited about his marriage.
Oh my God, that was so bizarre. What a little weirdo. I've seen him on Graham Norton with Zac Efron and he came across really well that day. Like a completely different person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my God, that was so bizarre. What a little weirdo. I've seen him on Graham Norton with Zac Efron and he came across really well that day. Like a completely different person.
Maybe the difference was down to the intake, or not, of certain substances?

Reactions: 4
I've seen him on Graham Norton with Zac Efron and he came across really well that day. Like a completely different person.
Heā€™s one of those people who, in a professional capacity, is an absolute professional at being professional, eg like tom hanks, will smith etc they laugh in all the right places, theyā€™re engaging, great with other guests, poke fun at themselves etc etc. Graham Norton couldnā€™t speak more highly of him on This Morning, in that he (TC) would arrive and shake hands with every single person he was introduced to, working on the show, and would make sure to do the same on the way out and remember *all* their names.
On the other hand, my friend used to work in A&R and said he (TC) is basically like his crazy manic exhausting character in Magnolia.

Reactions: 14
Re Boris, I did hear rumours last year of him and Priti being rather...close. Could be bollocks, but I wouldn't put anything past that man who'd clearly shag a table if there was a hole in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Heā€™s one of those people who, in a professional capacity, is an absolute professional at being professional, eg like tom hanks, will smith etc they laugh in all the right places, theyā€™re engaging, great with other guests, poke fun at themselves etc etc. Graham Norton couldnā€™t speak more highly of him on This Morning, in that he (TC) would arrive and shake hands with every single person he was introduced to, working on the show, and would make sure to do the same on the way out and remember *all* their names.
On the other hand, my friend used to work in A&R and said he (TC) is basically like his crazy manic exhausting character in Magnolia.
I can really imagine that- like he has a switch on the back of his neck to turn on TOM CRUISE every morning šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Letā€™s not forget Boris agreed to help someone get another guy assaulted (it never happened but thereā€™s audio of him agreeing to it) and blamed Liverpool for Hillsborough and said Liverpudlians ā€˜wallow in their victim statusā€™. hole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
yes!!!!! THIS ā˜šŸ»is what Iā€™m here for. Quality gossip and all very believable. Only one Iā€™m not sure about is the VB herpes one, surely they could treat that.
Yeah. You cannot clear yourself of herpes. But Iā€™m sure you only need a c-section if you have been diagnosed with your first flare up during the pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
That was a weird thing when he jumped on the sofa on that chat show because he was supposedly excited about his marriage.
I read , years back , when he was filming in England he ( or his management ) booked a young muscular wrestler to spar with him or whatever wrestlers in tight sparkly trunks like to do for ā€˜training purposesā€™.

Definitely gay as is John Travolta and Clooney, definitely without a shadow of a doubt.

Reactions: 8
Noel Edmunds was married to my primary school's friend years and years ago. He divorced her because she found out she was infertile. Thankfully she ended up in a very loving marriage, so was well shot of him, but I can't even begin to imagine her pain when it happened. He's a horrible, horrible person.
Yes Iā€™ve heard heā€™s an arse

Reactions: 7
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
That's because he's a complete tosser and the leader of a party who are responsible for keeping people in poverty among other things.

Reactions: 35
Always made me laugh how the press tore apart Corbyn for apparently being an anti Semite, but Boris is actually on record calling people the most offensive racist and homophobic comments?
Think people were tearing him apart ,not for his politics but for his views on women etc ..As someone rightly said he has a low opinion of single mothers but has left a trail of them in his wake ..And his views on the LGBTQ community's..

Reactions: 15
Yes Iā€™ve heard heā€™s an arse
I've hated him with a passion since he had a go at a cancer survivor, who's only crime was to rubbish the very woo mat Noel was shilling when Noel said the mat could cure cancer. Noel's behaviour during and after was disgraceful and should have ruined his career but he was able to go on TV and moan that everyone was being soooooo mean to him, and all was forgiven. Was bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you work in the industry?
Wow!! Who Are You? Lol

love this thread! I have one...

Michelle Keegan had a full blown affair with Luke Pasqualino when they were in our girl, friend went to a party in London and Cook from Skins was there who is flatmates with Luke now and he said they were shagging for ages and she was always round their flat lol
I believe this, you could almost taste their chemistry. Or else there just very good actors!

Re Boris, I did hear rumours last year of him and Priti being rather...close. Could be bollocks, but I wouldn't put anything past that man who'd clearly shag a table if there was a hole in it.
Brilliant!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.