Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Courtney Stodden. She was nice on CBB all those years ago. I think she's been very damaged by the marriage though, well she even admits that herself.
I totally agree, i really liked her & watching her videos on Instagram make me feel so sad for her šŸ˜’ She really does have big issues that i feel arenā€™t going to lift very easily.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She says she was abused as a child by someone outside of her family and then started acting out, started drinking at 11, she went to a boarding school for troubled teens but she said it made her worse. You would think they would have got her help rather than send her away. Her fiance looks like a real creep, poor girl.
i read somewhere (daily fail i think) that she has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (now called Emotionally Unstable PD)
this explains a lot of the behaviour, however the question still remains why/how did she become like this? (i personally think the condition should be called what it is, a form of PTSD) experts say the most common cause is abuse in childhood, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Henry 7th was Welsh in the same way Prince Philip is Greek. Henry's mother was French Norman (she was a Beaufort and her mother a Beauchamp). His father's mother was Catherine de Valois (French). His Father's father was Welsh. That is 25% Welsh. If you are 75% French, you aren't Welsh.
Omg! This is NOT secret celeb gossip! Who effing cares anyway...?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Omg! This is NOT secret celeb gossip! Who effing cares anyway...?!
If you look back at my replies I said I'm fkd off listening about Prince Philip and the rest of them ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just occurred to me, @AlanBanan - youā€™ve been quiet on the goss, hope youā€™re ok or has the Prince Phillip chat sent you packing? šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I like Courtney Stodden. She was nice on CBB all those years ago. I think she's been very damaged by the marriage though, well she even admits that herself.
Can someone give me a bit of back story on Courtney Stodden please.... I remember her from CBB and she was a sweet girl but Iā€™d never seen her before that and havenā€™t followed her since

Reactions: 6
I know further up Courtney Stodden was discussed.. She has put the below up on Insta. Very sad Situation for a child to be in & i think she has endless issues regarding it (i know Certainly against her parents who gave her/him marriage permission)
Doug Hutchinson is a dirty scumbag who clearly had an attraction to her because she was a CHILD and because sheā€™s been pimped out by her parents and probably been used & abused long before she met him. So sad, poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just occurred to me, @AlanBanan - youā€™ve been quiet on the goss, hope youā€™re ok or has the Prince Phillip chat sent you packing? šŸ˜¬
I was more active a few weeks back as I had my holidays and was unwell! I now am very busy in work but I'm more active on the weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know further up Courtney Stodden was discussed.. She has put the below up on Insta. Very sad Situation for a child to be in & i think she has endless issues regarding it (i know Certainly against her parents who gave her/him marriage permission)
This is absolutely heartbreaking. It rang so many bells with me. God love her, what a horrible situation but I wonder if this sort of thing, often endorsed by the mother, used to be much more common.

Reactions: 5
Apparently the Queen flashed her tits after getting off her face at Harry and Megans wedding

the above is a lie, I just wanted to detract away from the Prince Phillip chat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Adele and Simon Konecki got married because they were only dating for a few months and she got pregnant and felt obligated to stay with him and marry him. She was still in her mid twenties when she got pregnant and married as she felt there was no other option as she was quite insecure, coming to terms with fame and wealth.

A year or so ago she got fed up with being with him just for the sake of their child. Filed for divorce and lost weight. Also, Simon Konecki was never her type. Adele is really fond of London gangster type black men.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is really grim reading. A poor show in light of all the ā€œ#bekindā€ which I hate anyway as people will be people at the end of the day and just use that tit for likes. Iā€™m all about keeping it real. The article is basically setting the guy up for a wave of abuse. šŸ˜¤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.