Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard anything about Steven Gerrard leaving Rangers football club ??? Sorry asking for a friend
They have had a few mixed results lately, lost the league basically to Celtic and out of the Scottish Cup but made it to the last 16 of the Europa League. He was quoted yesterday as having to “have a think about things” whatever that means! He’s not coming back to Liverpool anytime soon as Klopp has been given a new contract till at least 2024. I loved Stevie as a player but there’s no comparison to Klopp as a manager.

Reactions: 5
I've always noticed that z listers think they're so famous and that everyone knows them! I remember a friend telling me they seen Marty McKenna from Geordie shore out and about in London, looking around to see who notices him and making sure people recognise him. HAHAHA
I've seen him in the Metrocentre doing EXACTLY that!! He looks around to see who is looking at him whilst acting all jumpy and loud and whacky!

Strange and sad lad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I always had that impression of her ,she had the alcoholic tremble yrs ago when they used to present TM..And he always looked half tubed l'd say both had a fondness for it..But good on them if they've decided to" jump on the wagon"..
They always made out she had a terrible time going through the menopause

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is mad because does anyone remember Ugly Betty when the woman who Anna wintour was based on had a baby in it and gave it away then they came back to find her years later and they was ill ? 😳
bit off topic but I thought Amanda from the front desk was Fayes (their Anna Wintour) daughter? Don’t remember her being ill and wasn’t faye murdered? but then again I’ve not watched it for years! Deffo wouldnt surprise me if there was some celeb gossip and stories hidden in the storylines though! Might have to re watch it see if I can spot anything 👀😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.
All this “I feel like a woman sometimes” and “call me THEY” stuff does my head in. You’re a feminine gay man, Sam, and that’s OK. Embrace it.

It’s great to see androgynous pop stars from the 80s on Twitter (Marilyn, Boy George, Alison Moyet) calling it out for the bollocks it is, though.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
YES!!!!!!

Completely off topic but Michael Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once to see if we ever needed a Dylan Thomas lookalike- he makes his living from it....
I think his Dad is also a Jack Nicholson lookalike 😃

Reactions: 3
He could wear anything sorry been obsessed for years 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Now there’s a rabbit hole you can all go down. The whole Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson love affair. Supposedly the band mates have been in a relationship since the formation of One Direction (or possibly before). Both have reputations for being super polite and lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another one to big up Charles. A former work colleague used to work for The Princes Trust in the 90s and said Charles was great....genuinely interested in people.
My Dad taught Prince Charles meteorology when Chas was doing his stint in the RAF In the 1970s. He said Charles was an OK chap, quite eager to please, but definitely not the sharpest knife in the box.

It pissed me off that Dad had to call him Sir! I resolved from then that should I ever meet royalty I would not bow or curtsey to them. Just ridiculous in this day and age.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.
You can hardly call it an achievement, but I got a top-rated comment back in September on the Daily Hate https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...m-Smith-asks-loved-ones-refer-instead-he.html

(By the way, I have no prejudice against LGBTQ community, I do find him, sorry, THEM, quite hard to like, though).
An ex Radio One D.J and "legend of yore" had to have his autobiography pulped due to the fact it has a mention to his fantasies of school girls in little white socks.... That would be the "Legendary" (used very loosely) and somewhat disgusting Mr. John Peel, whose untimely death probably saved him from a visit from Operation Yewtree.....
I think Ed "Stewpot" Stewart had similar, er, weaknesses. Unfortunately.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It pissed me off that Dad had to call him Sir! I resolved from then that should I ever meet royalty I would not bow or curtsey to them. Just ridiculous in this day and age.
I'm sure I read somewhere recently that you don't have to bow and curtsey anymore?! Hurray! Anyway I'm half American and they bow to no-one so I will exercise my right to do that if I ever come across one of the Royals. They are just people!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure I read somewhere recently that you don't have to bow and curtsey anymore?! Hurray! Anyway I'm half American and they bow to no-one so I will exercise my right to do that if I ever come across one of the Royals. They are just people!!
I've met Princess Anne at the Palace and I didn't curtsey - I was advised that a little nod of the head and call her Ma'am is sufficient but I did neither nor did she expect it.

Reactions: 17
I'm happy to call people what they want to be called as a sign of basic respect as for the most part it requires very little effort on my part, but I can't stand those who get really dictactor about it and throw strops when people slip up. How are we supposed to remember the individual demands of every person all of the time when it comes to pronoun issues? It's another thing where I'm an old fart and don't "get" it, truth be told, this obsession with pronouns.

When it comes to Sam Smith I can't stand them, because they seem like an attention seeking bellend and I'm still seething that a song as awful as Writing's On The Wall won awards.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.