Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race
Saw this quote today and it made me think of several posters on this thread.

Not understanding something and
then insisting that it is not real is
gaslighting of the most ignorant kind.

So over all of the transphobic rubbish on here. I miss the gerbil/pencil dick/coke gossip of yore.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know a brother AND sister who have both shagged Robert Webb

Bryan Ferry asked my 25 year old friend out to dinner (about 3 years ago)

Robert Plant flashed his penis at another friend while she was working for a music venue and asked her if she wanted to come inside his room.

My friend had to be Jack White (white stripes) minder on tour. He said he was dressed in tshirt in jeans and appeared normal on stage, then after got dressed in a top hat and tails and walking stick just to walk to his tour bus. Said he was the opposite of 'stage persona' and was weirder offstage. But absolutely lovely.

Hes looked after Paul Weller (dick) Destinys child (I was excited, he didnt give a tit, they were nice) Charlatans (quiet) Mogwai (pleasant and quiet) Oasis (dicks).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was your friend male or female, if I can ask that? I’ve a friend in Wythenshawe who says everyone there knows he’s gay. He can go after whoever he likes as far as I’m concerned. He is a beautiful looking man. Loved ⫩for 30 years
One of my Mum’s (younger) friends has relatively recently had an on going dalliance with Jason. They met up whenever he was in the area but stopped it because he didn’t want anything serious where as she wanted something long term. Mum was over the moon the first time she met him - he was always her fave!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, that's.... different. Was he any good? Any dick related gossip?!
The specifics of his dick weren't shared (at least not that I remember, if it had been a weird penis I'm sure that would have stuck with me). Sex was good although he did like talking about spirituality and she wasn't into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ps I know it was a few pages back but I just wanted to say how I dont think ppl give Harry Styles enough credit. Hes adored, had massive success at a young age, had a stalker, was mugged, lost a friend and still seems to remain unproblematic and low key. Out of all the 1D's I'm surprised he manages to keep his nose clean!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz were notorious hard partiers and used to make money on the side from gambling, prostitution and drug trafficking because they made so little (no pun intended).
At one notoriously rowdy party in a hotel they were staying at, during one of their orgies the police and fire brigade had to be called to a) keep the peace and b) rescue one of the actors who had got stuck in the loo. The *actual* loo.
I am actually crying at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget Boris agreed to help someone get another guy assaulted (it never happened but there’s audio of him agreeing to it) and blamed Liverpool for Hillsborough and said Liverpudlians ‘wallow in their victim status’. hole.
He is an utter tit.
if it had been a weird penis I'm sure that would have stuck with me
😂😂😂 Spiritual, sexy Jason Orange with his non weird penis is good gossip. Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Everyone loves Paola... likes a party, lovely friendly guy. His mum and dad have the coolest chippy in Paisley as well.

She was also the girlfriend of the weird camp guy who runs a lot of Glasgow gay bars. Beard for hire?
yes Stefan King

Reactions: 3
Here's some gossip about Caroline Quenton that nobody asked for:

A friend of mine works at a theatre and says that CQ is a complete cow. Last time she did a play there she complained about stage crew, upset some of the younger actors with her criticisms of them, and constantly put on heirs and graces accompanied by a weird posh accent.

The atmosphere backstage was awful, but when her friends came to see the show she was seen being all love and light with them, like you'd expect her to be irl😏

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My friend did some volunteering at a homeless charity at Christmas. One day Kano turns up and asks what needs doing. He spent absolutely ages grating cheese and chopping veggies and declined when they asked if he wanted a better job. He spent ages with the clients, hosted the bingo and gave the volunteers tickets to a festival for the summer. All low-key/ no press. My friend said he was absolutely lovely and a pleasure to work with!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Oh some tit gossip for you from a friend who works at a theatre nearby...Elaine Paige is a total biatch and has to send herself the flowers she so gracefully receives at the end of each performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My friend did some volunteering at a homeless charity at Christmas. One day Kano turns up and asks what needs doing. He spent absolutely ages grating cheese and chopping veggies and declined when they asked if he wanted a better job. He spent ages with the clients, hosted the bingo and gave the volunteers tickets to a festival for the summer. All low-key/ no press. My friend said he was absolutely lovely and a pleasure to work with!
This just gave me goose bumps. What a lovely man. I fancy him even more now. BTW how old is he?? At 44 am I too old for him??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The guitarist of a very popular 80s band who still tour tried and failed to chat me up in the VIP area at a festival a couple of years back. Maybe I’m gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.