Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got gossip on Jodie Whittaker? She seems nice and I've not heard anything bad about her but you never know.

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it two female co-presenters on GMB are doing it behind their husbands backs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a head - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a crappy email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, head), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a head - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a crappy email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, head), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).
I’d read/heard that about Ben Stiller. There were loud and unsubtle rumours about his controlling shitbag nature being why his on/off wife was so very thin (he was controlling her weight and essentially forcing her to starve) and lo! when they split she went up to a more healthy weight which seemed only to reinforce that theory.

The Wintour/Marley stuff is unbelievable. She seems SO frosty and he seemed so warm. It’s such an unlikely coupling!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone got gossip on Jodie Whittaker? She seems nice and I've not heard anything bad about her but you never know.
She is very good friends with someone I work with, and by all accounts she is a delight. She recently even did a favour for me to cheer up a friend of mine who is a huge Doctor Who fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is very good friends with someone I work with, and by all accounts she is a delight. She recently even did a favour for me to cheer up a friend of mine who is a huge Doctor Who fan.
Lovely to hear :)

Reactions: 9
Anything on mark whalberg?! Love this thread ☕
He was on Takeaway last week he got into it better than I thought he would didn’t mind taking the piss out of himself,on the other hand it was a huge advert for his new restaurant.

Reactions: 12
Olivia Newton-John's former fiancee, Patrick McDermott, who was believed to have gone missing at sea (but then rumoured to be found in Mexico living under a secret identity, having faked his death), was in fact killed by a cartel after he embezzled from them.

Charlize Theron's house is like the movie 'Get Out' at night. Discipline- and interaction-wise, things are very strange and scary.

Charlize Theron's ex-long-term-boyfriend, Stuart Townsend, got fired from one of the Lord of the Rings movies. The exact reason is hush-hush, but he traveled to another country and was there rehearsing for months before being let go the day before they were due to start filming. He was recently arrested for domestic violence against his now-partner, with whom he has a child.

Jamie Oliver is cheating on his wife which is not unusual for him.

John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn were swingers when they were married.

Rebecca Romijn's now-husband, Jerry O'Connell, cheated on Guiliana Rancic from E! with Geri Halliwell.

Tiger Lily Hutchence is due millions of dollars from her father's estate which was stolen by his business manager. Whilst alive, Michael fought to get it back and was meant to meet with that person ... then died. Simon Le Bon is one of Michael's peers who thinks he was murdered.

When Harry and Meghan were on their Australia / New Zealand tour, Meghan's diva antics were witnessed by a few people. Apparently she screamed at her hairdresser to get her hair right, had a wardrobe assistant ironing clothes as she was wearing them as she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute, and threw tea at an assistant. A lot of her clothes were on loan - she was sent sample sizes - which is why the back split stitch wasn't cut on jackets, tags were often displayed, and the fit was all wrong. One of Meghan's former assistants worked separately for Madonna, and Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, and had no problems with them ... she did with Meghan though.

Remember the brother and sister singing duo, The Carpenters? Apparently the brother (Richard) and mother made the sister's (Karen) life a living hell with their controlling ways, before she succumbed to anorexia.

Avicii, Kate Spade, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Anthony Bourdain were all murdered as they were about to expose secrets that would ruin a lot of high-powered peoples' lives.

Timothy Hutton threatened to get a stalking order against Angelina Jolie (before she became famous and was fixated on him).

Paul Walker wasn't the good guy people like to believe - his girlfriends were all VERY young.

James Dean did not die back in 1955 - his death was faked and he only died recently (in Canada).

Nicolas Cage owns a dodgy motel that videos sexual conquests and has everything on file. Men utilising the services of the talent are industry folk, which is why he gets paid so much money for being such a terrible actor (they know he has dirt on them).

Ronni Chasen, who was a high profile publicist for the stars, was shot whilst driving home one night. Keanu Reeves had footage on his home security tapes of someone fleeing the scene, but when he handed it in to the police they weren't interested.

Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.

Anything on mark whalberg?! Love this thread ☕
Awful man! :sick:

When he was 16 he was sent to jail for a racist attack on a Vietnamese man - he was charged with attempted murder.

Sure, people might change but I've read that he's sleazy and opportunistic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Olivia Newton-John's former fiancee, Patrick McDermott, who was believed to have gone missing at sea (but then rumoured to be found in Mexico living under a secret identity, having faked his death), was in fact killed by a cartel after he embezzled from them.

Charlize Theron's house is like the movie 'Get Out' at night. Discipline- and interaction-wise, things are very strange and scary.

Charlize Theron's ex-long-term-boyfriend, Stuart Townsend, got fired from one of the Lord of the Rings movies. The exact reason is hush-hush, but he traveled to another country and was there rehearsing for months before being let go the day before they were due to start filming. He was recently arrested for domestic violence against his now-partner, with whom he has a child.

Jamie Oliver is cheating on his wife which is not unusual for him.

John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn were swingers when they were married.

Rebecca Romijn's now-husband, Jerry O'Connell, cheated on Guiliana Rancic from E! with Geri Halliwell.

Tiger Lily Hutchence is due millions of dollars from her father's estate which was stolen by his business manager. Whilst alive, Michael fought to get it back and was meant to meet with that person ... then died. Simon Le Bon is one of Michael's peers who thinks he was murdered.

When Harry and Meghan were on their Australia / New Zealand tour, Meghan's diva antics were witnessed by a few people. Apparently she screamed at her hairdresser to get her hair right, had wardrobe assistant ironing clothes as she was wearing them as she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute, and threw tea at an assistant. A lot of her clothes were on loan - she was sent sample sizes - which is why the back split stitch wasn't cut on jackets, tags were often displayed, and the fit was all wrong. One of Meghan's former assistants worked separately for Madonna, and Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, and had no problems with them ... she did with Meghan though.

Remember the brother and sister singing duo, The Carpenters? Apparently the brother (Richard) and mother made the sister's (Karen) life a living hell with their controlling ways, before she succumbed to anorexia.

Avicii, Kate Spade, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Anthony Bourdain were all murdered as they were about to expose secrets that would ruin a lot of high-powered peoples' lives.

Timothy Hutton threatened to get a stalking order against Angelina Jolie.

Paul Walker wasn't the good guy people like to believe - his girlfriends were all VERY young.

James Dean did not die back in 1955 - his death was faked and he only died recently (in Canada).

Nicolas Cage owns a dodgy motel that videos sexual conquests and has everything recorded. Men utilising the services of the talent are industry folk, which is why he gets paid so much money for being such a terrible actor (they know he has dirt on them).

Ronni Chasen, who was a high profile publicist for the stars, was shot whilst driving home one night. Keanu Reeves had footage on his home security tapes of someone fleeing the scene, but when he handed it in to the police they weren't interested.

Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.

Awful man! :sick:

When he was 16 he was sent to jail for a racist attack on a Vietnamese man - he was charged with attempted murder.

Sure, people might change but I've read that he's sleazy and opportunistic.
I’ve also heard that Jamie O is a bit handy with his fists.

TV chef Hugh F-W likes to masturbate into women’s hair while they sleep. Had a DM from someone on Twitter who also confirmed this. Plus, he frequents a club and pays to be pissed on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A few years ago I went to a seance and the medium conjured up the spirit of 1970s disco legend Gloria Gaynor.
At first I was afraid, I was petrified!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168
I know someone who goes on the celebrity chef cruises and says James Martin is an arrogant prima donna, aloof and uninteresting whereas Marco Pierre White is totally different from his on screen persona, walks about the ship like a normal holiday maker happy to chat etc with anybody.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know someone who goes on the celebrity chef cruises and says James Martin is an arrogant prima donna, aloof and uninteresting whereas Marco Pierre White is totally different from his on screen persona, walks about the ship like a normal holiday maker happy to chat etc with anybody.
So pleased to hear that about MPW. Not surprised re JM tho.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.