Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kele from bloc party likes really old, fat men.
Well, this made me chuckle!

BP are one of my favourite bands so it’s nice to see them get a mention, even if it’s just about Kele 😅

I saw Kele in a nightclub once. He had the most beautiful radiant skin I've ever seen. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. I bet those old fat men cannot believe their luck.
He really is a good looking man, I have met him a number of times and up-close, he’s bloody beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kele (Roland) used to frequent a gay pub called the Joiners Arms where I knew the manager and I have the "old, fat men" on pretty good authority. I absolutely agree he is totally beautiful and those OFM (new acronym) are very lucky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to pain to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to pain to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Holy duck G&T - this post! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have realized I have a really random list of celebrities (celebrity-ish as in worse than Z Listers) gossip:

Damien Rice is really tight (💰 wise).

Ben Whitshaw is absolutely beautiful in real life and loves a pint of Guinness.

Brian Molko is just as small as you expect and oddly sweaty.

Gary Lucy (err Hollyoaks I think and footballers wives) was totally up himself before he got famous (ish!) and afterwards refused to talk to any of his old friends.

Kele from bloc party likes really old, fat men.
So pleased to hear about Ben W :)

Reactions: 3

That’s a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I've never believed Eric was his. I don't normally get into conspiracy theories like that wih celeb kids but the vibe is too strong to ignore with this one.

Think I’m in the minority here, but I LOVE Harry Styles’ wardrobe! It’s really performative, dramatic and gives me some 70s Bowie vibes.
He made me think of Ed Wood when he was wearing the lacy collar and pearls but I like that he's doing his own thing and doesn't give a damn.

Ant’s the drink/drug driver who was responsible for a toddler being hospitalised when he crashed into the car she was travelling in.
And at the time his fans online lashed out at everyone involved apart from Saint Ant who could do no wrong even though he nearly killed someone. Made me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I stumbled on this site when I was investigating the Philip Schofield scenario and smelt a rat and have become totally addicted! Total random celeb encounters spanning 20 years:

- worked with Tupelle Dargo (Corrie and other things) at Pitcher and Piano Towerhill about 20 years ago. She was so lovely and sad to see Anthony cotton bullied her!

- sat next to Bonnie Tyler in the ba lounge on the way to Barcelona and had a few wines, my pal started humming I need a hero under his breath and I just started randomly singing it. So embarrassing but she was killing herself laughing and said if it was not free booze she would have bought us a drink!

- when in Barcelona made a trip to stiges. My mate went to get some cash (apparently 😂😂) and I arranged to meet him in a bar we had just walked past. Place was packed and I was standing on my own ( only lady in the predominately male gay bar) so a lovely couple asked me to join them and we had a good few cocktails. Said mate turned up and said either you are a goodlookylikey or you are AndyBell from Erasure. It was Andy, I was totally not on game with celeb spotting and had no idea. we had a good few more drinks and they went off to men’s only club. Absolutely lovely!

- Ed Sheehan played at a charity event I worked for pre fame and we took him out afterwards and put him up in the premier inn. again a pleasure and a total talent.

- sat next to Ben affleck around a virtually empty pool in Rwanda. He was doing some charity stuff for an eastern Congo charity. Again took me ages to recognise him as not expected! Amazing arms short and a chain smoker. I was so awestruck I didn’t speak to him. 6 months later he was speaking at a philanthropy conference in San Fran. Expected him to be blah but he had put himself through a philanthropy course and had an impressive knowledge of eaten Congo and impact philanthropy. Again didn’t speak to him!

met Princess Anne a few times.Lovely. Was at an event Prince Charles was speaking at and he was really funny and added In some toilet humour too. Not what I was expecting.

sure there is more!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

yes!!!!! THIS ☝🏻is what I’m here for. Quality gossip and all very believable. Only one I’m not sure about is the VB herpes one, surely they could treat that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone really believe Hayden Panettiere had postnatal depression?
I don't know much about PND, but I don't believe it at all, for one it doesn't make sense according to my limited knowledge about PND and secondly considering all her other issues I think that PND is/was used as cover for other mental health (and possibly substance abuse) issues she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone got any gossip on Dr Phil or his wife Robin? They always strike me as being much too perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.