Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that I’ve just become 90% more attracted to the non-ginger Chris Evans?
No, you’re in a safe non judgment zone here. We have a tattler who wants to bounce the D off John Bercow and we continue live happily here in the gossip thread with our anonymous taboo attractions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry back to Judy F... wasn’t there even a gag in Gavin & Stacey about her hitting the drink then Nessa and Richard would make love... sometimes for whole Sunday’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.
I've heard this before but the name Pancake always makes me laugh. It's so funny...Pancake the big bad gangster hahahha!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Any gossip about marti pellow hes been with his girlfriend for ages ,no marriage or kids ??
he did a talk at a support group for recovering alcoholics and drug users ar 7 years ago when i quit. i missed it, had i’d known i would have gone

Reactions: 4
I've heard this before but the name Pancake always makes me laugh. It's so funny...Pancake the big bad gangster hahahha!
I read ( many moons ago) that Pancake was a bouncer but I don’t believe that she shagged him after she married Gerrard and I reckon all 3 girls are his .

I do believe the Gangster rumours and that he didn’t join Chelsea because he was threatened.

Reactions: 6
How about Sienna Miller shagging everything in sight and breaking up Balthazar Getty marriage and then swanning off with him to Italy, he eventually went back to his wife.

Reactions: 10
If you find it hard to change a pronoun for someone I honestly don’t know what to tell you
I don’t have a problem with pronouns as much as I have a problem with gender ideology. Why is it that being gender non-conforming now means that you’re not a proper man or woman and you shouldn’t CALL yourself a man or a woman.

I just think it’s sad that my kids are growing up in a world that says boys and girls are expected to conform to such rigid notions of gender.

I would love it if men like Sam Smith and Jonathan Van Ness said “So what if I love glitter and eyeliner and nail polish? So what if I’m feminine and have facial hair? I’m widening the bandwidth of what it means to be a man”. Instead they do the opposite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
How about Sienna Miller shagging everything in sight and breaking up Balthazar Getty marriage and then swanning off with him to Italy, he eventually went back to his wife.
I don’t think there’s any secret gossip there thanks to the phone hacking. We all know for a fact if it had a dick and bigger bank balance than her, she’d be bleeping it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I read ( many moons ago) that Pancake was a bouncer but I don’t believe that she shagged him after she married Gerrard and I reckon all 3 girls are his .

I do believe the Gangster rumours and that he didn’t join Chelsea because he was threatened.
She was allegedly a big fan of the white stuff and pancake supplied her with it. Rumour was she’d do anyone and anything for a line when she was out, out on the town.
Whilst she was out, out, Gerrard liked to entertain at his penthouse apartment in Liverpool City Centre.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
he did a talk at a support group for recovering alcoholics and drug users ar 7 years ago when i quit. i missed it, had i’d known i would have gone
no gossip but he came into my workplace 2 years ago and was lovely. A cheeky, friendly guy.

Reactions: 5
Well I had a google of her earlier and she had a stomach hemorrhage last yr, I know someone who was an alcoholic and the very same thing happened them..So everything seems to point to the fact she does have a drink problem ,the trembling etc..and that article just proves it for me.No one would go to a pub looking like that surely?
i thgt the papers quoted her saying it was from ibuprofen

Reactions: 3
Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.
There’s a whole separate footballlers and WAGS thread And there’s lots of tea on these two!

i thgt the papers quoted her saying it was from ibuprofen
Yes it was Richard said that ! she was supposedly taking it for a leg injury..but IMO it was caused by excessive alcohol consumption but we'll never know?

Reading on here about "Forest Gump", has anyone seen his insta? Lots of random pics, but some of the comments!! Went down a rabbit hole then which led me to an Insta user called roseuncharted. On her highlights she has one story called d!sney. OMG...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.