Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita Ora despises Dua Lipa as Dua got the career that was promised to Rita.
I don’t get all the “Rita’s career is over” there was a point when every single in the charts felt it had Rita on it...she seems to have done pretty well for herself no?

Reactions: 10
The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!
I remember how he was treated before he died. It was one of the more horrendous things I've witnessed and still makes me angry to think about. Poor bloke.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Baffled how so many of you agreed they’d shag John Bercow but gip at the thought of shagging Boris Johnson. I’d sooner play cheeky with Johnson than the poisoned dwarf that is Bercow!!
Bercow is known as the odious little gnome in our house!:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Rita Ora is another one who's shagged her way to the top.
Her music is bleeping dreadful. All the same, no identity at all. Which seems to be the popular sound with listeners these days so I'm probably just an old fart who doesn't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mentioned it on another thread but may aswell share again.. when I was out and about when I was younger I once went back with Chris Evans (Hollywood not ginge) we drank vodka and went to bed in the early hours. We spooned until I decided to get a taxi home. Nice guy... he wasn’t known at this time

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So this is kid number 6 or 7 for Boris?

Gross that there's that many women prepared to sleep with him, especially now knowing how much of a sleaze she is. This will sound harsh but I've no sympathy for Carrie Symonds when this inevitably goes tits up, she knew what she was getting into. So gross.
She gives me strategic vibes ... I think she's playing the long game to her advantage.

Rita Ora despises Dua Lipa as Dua got the career that was promised to Rita.
And Billie Eilish has got Lorde's ...

I don’t get all the “Rita’s career is over” there was a point when every single in the charts felt it had Rita on it...she seems to have done pretty well for herself no?
She's burned a few bridges so time will only tell what she does in the future. She did try a bit of acting but wasn't that good.

The only way artists can really continue to make money is through touring, and I don't think many people would queue to buy tickets for her shows. She made have made a decent amount of money so far, but how she maintains it will be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Rita Ora is another one who's shagged her way to the top.
she’s a crap singer so average so I can believe this
Sam Smith's mum was sacked from work before he was famous for spending too much work time and resource on his career. I guess it eventually paid off!

God why was that considered news 😂 who cares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another mum one - Jess Glynne's mother previously worked as A&R for Atlantic Records who Jess Glynne is signed too. No way is that a coincidence, especially as Jess Glynne has an awful voice and doesn't deserve her career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!
Him and Epstein.. i don’t even see those as conspiracy theories to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Regarding the conspiracy deaths - you can easily get down the rabbit hole when you read about details surrounding the subject. It's just one of those things we'll never really know. But when I read that someone committed suicide under strange circumstances - such as a bullet to the head and their hands tied behind their back - or they were in the throes of investigating human trafficking rings and the like then I'm inclined to think it's a cover-up. (That last example is what happened with a "suicide" of someone linked to the Clintons, but that's a subject for the conspiracy thread).

Anyone got any gossip on Dr Phil or his wife Robin? They always strike me as being much too perfect.
He's rumoured to drunk-dial his female colleagues.

He once held his employees hostage (locked in a room with theirs phones confiscated, threatening and harassing them) until he could uncover the source of who leaked information to the media about something.

One of his sons dated Hugh Hefner's ex-wife for a while.

I find Robin very creepy ... she's nipped and tucked so tightly that I don't know how she manages to speak. The way she plugs her skincare at the end of his show just seems so wrong (let's delve into peoples' deepest psyches for 50 minutes of the show and fill the last 10 minutes with a shopping opportunity). She should save it for a shopping channel.

Reactions: 17
Who says she wants sympathy? His now ex-wife got £14 million from him when they divorced. A couple of years when he gets inevitably caught cheating again, she can chuck him out, get a payout, and then make a bit of money from a few exclusive deals............
This is where I’m confused though, she’s educated and from money. So what on earth is she doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.