Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye, he promised Tess that he'd never do it again.... Only to be found a couple of years later getting on touch with the same woman (and more) asking to reconnect.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they lived separate lives

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Henry 7th was Welsh in the same way Prince Philip is Greek. Henry's mother was French Norman (she was a Beaufort and her mother a Beauchamp). His father's mother was Catherine de Valois (French). His Father's father was Welsh. That is 25% Welsh. If you are 75% French, you aren't Welsh.
He’s not even 1% Greek

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - stop talking about the lineage of the bloody royal family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do we want? COCKS
When do we want them? NOW

I shagged Lee Sharpe many, many years ago but whilst he was playing for United. He had a fantastic arse and thighs 😳
Speaking of cocks, Brummiebird please tell me that he had a beautiful dick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oooh ooh I've just thought of something.
Years ago I knew someone who worked behind the scenes on Eastenders.

They were all on the coke especially the guy who played Phil Mitchell

Barbara Windsor wasn't very nice. I love her so this makes me sad but apparently she was very manipulative, had a nasty little cliche that could make other actors really miserable and you didnt dare upset her as she'd turn everyone against you. This rings true as I've come across many people like this in my very unshowbiz job; I can imagine her being a right Queen Bee.
She dated one of the krays, so I am not surprised she can be bossy😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we want? COCKS
When do we want them? NOW

Speaking of cocks, Brummiebird please tell me that he had a beautiful dick?
It did the job like 🤣
It was a very, very long time ago. Nothing sticks out being particularly rememberable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz were notorious hard partiers and used to make money on the side from gambling, prostitution and drug trafficking because they made so little (no pun intended).
At one notoriously rowdy party in a hotel they were staying at, during one of their orgies the police and fire brigade had to be called to a) keep the peace and b) rescue one of the actors who had got stuck in the loo. The *actual* loo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz were notorious hard partiers and used to make money on the side from gambling, prostitution and drug trafficking because they made so little (no pun intended).
At one notoriously rowdy party in a hotel they were staying at, during one of their orgies the police and fire brigade had to be called to a) keep the peace and b) rescue one of the actors who had got stuck in the loo. The *actual* loo.
I LOVE old Hollywood gossip 💘💘💘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Milly Bobby brown is supposed to be datin Romeo Beckham. Don't know if it's true or not.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s ever been confirmed but you just need to watch 1episode to see that Natalie Dyer has an eating disorder, I’m surprised they allowed her to carry on acting as the show is aimed at teens. Her hair looks so thin from malnourishment and her eyes are sunken in!
I had to google her as I’ve never watched Stranger Things. The poor girl looks seriously unwell.

Reactions: 5
Any gossip about the Stranger Things cast? I know Charlie Heaton and Natalie Dyer are rumoured to be heavy drug users but anything else? Since I'm prepearing to do a big rewatch!
Love that show 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.