Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windswept

love this thread! I have one...

Michelle Keegan had a full blown affair with Luke Pasqualino when they were in our girl, friend went to a party in London and Cook from Skins was there who is flatmates with Luke now and he said they were shagging for ages and she was always round their flat lol
There is something bloody weird about her marriage to Mark Wright. Other couples have long distance relationships and I don't get weird vibes off them but with these two I would love to know what's really going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

petitspois

VIP Member
I think we should assume that all celebs of some sort are either:

• A different sexual orientation to the one they profess to be (and might have a beard)
  • Are bisexual (and might have a beard)
  • Unfaithful
  • All of the above

In addition, they might have:

A drugs habit
Paid for someone’s wedding in order to use the booking
Have a ton of semen in a part of their body that it’s not supposed to be and need it removed in hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Silentwhisper13

But what does that have to with how they identify?
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Barb

So this is kid number 6 or 7 for Boris?

Gross that there's that many women prepared to sleep with him, especially now knowing how much of a sleaze she is. This will sound harsh but I've no sympathy for Carrie Symonds when this inevitably goes tits up, she knew what she was getting into. So gross.
The fucking nerve of him to make comments about single mothers when he's leaving them in his wake...

• Heart
  • Angry

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race
Gender is a spectrum. Male or female is binary. Gender is completely different. Sex is determined biologically by what sex organs you are born with. Gender is the social construct that determines what behaviours and roles a person of your sex has within society.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
How convenient they announce Carrie is up the duff just as its all kicking off in the civil service, and the government is being criticised for its lack of action during the floods and over coronavirus.

Cynical me? Yes, very.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It is hard for many people, and some people are also morally opposed to this reality-denying, attention-seeking self-indulgence. Pronouns exist for the ease and benefit of other people, not yourself. Changing your normal pronoun is like demanding people address you with an honorific.
Honestly, I try to be accepting but I find this whole pronoun stuff a load of shite. It seems like it has become a trend the past two years or so. Just like when I was in high school and people would say they were "bisexual" because it was the in thing to do in 2005.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Blackbird

Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a dickhead - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a shitty email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, dickhead), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Well, Boris is a total c*nt.
Always made me laugh how the press tore apart Corbyn for apparently being an anti Semite, but Boris is actually on record calling people the most offensive racist and homophobic comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Booboo76

VIP Member
Boris and sex should just not be in the same sentence! A little bit of sick just came in my mouth!!! What is she thinking? 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Oi! Can we have a separate football thread? This is a bit niche. Unless you can tell us what their willies look like?! Seriously though, any gossip on the old school Manchester Utd players? Has anyone here shagged Kanchelskis 😍?
I shagged Lee Sharpe many, many years ago but whilst he was playing for United. He had a fantastic arse and thighs 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

hellylou87

Boris was slagged off for being sexually unattractive to posters, having kids he doesn't acknowledge, and being unfaithful. Is it slagging when it's the truth? I'm no Corbyn or Labour fan by the way. Nor am I Corbyn himself.
9497BAD7-9889-4ED0-8757-944204875C1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Much as I don't like Ora's music, I think Calvin Harris was a pathetic little boy reacting that way.
I disagree with this... she’s been the type who has slept her way to the top, used men to further her career and batted her eyelids to get what she’s wanted from a very young age. There’s a good chance getting into bed with Calvin was another calculated move on her part and when he’s caught her cheating he’s realised what she’s been doing and pulled the plug. He’s taught her a very valuable lesson in my opinion and showed her for what she is.

I think he always comes across really bad because he’s got quite a deadpan, droll sense of humour that not many people understand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

PeteM

VIP Member
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
Well, Boris is a total c*nt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52