Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 187
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.
I have no issue with anyone who wants to be known as ‘they’ but it’s interesting that the whole debate has coincided with a quiet period for any songs/albums.
If Sam had stuck with the edgier songs with Disclosure etc and not gone down the Adele-type dirge route they would have been flying now.

Reactions: 31
They don’t seem to have any chemistry - like it’s a lavender marriage or something. They don’t even seem like they are good friends. It’s all shades of awkward.
It always makes me laugh in his radio show, every week several times a show he repeatedly mentions "my wife, Michelle Keegan." like we might forget he's married to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know someone who goes on the celebrity chef cruises and says James Martin is an arrogant prima donna, aloof and uninteresting whereas Marco Pierre White is totally different from his on screen persona, walks about the ship like a normal holiday maker happy to chat etc with anybody.
Many years ago I worked in a pub with an ex, we did the food there. Marco pierre white came in one afternoon on his own and ordered a sandwich which I made, he complimented the food. Didn't realize who he was until the barman told me. Later on I worked in a hotel and one of the chefs worked with mpw when he (mpw) was working as a kitchen porter

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Drug related ones...

Dua Lipa likes ketamine.

Lottie Tomlinson was pictured snorting cocaine, The Sun published a photo which is still on their site I think.

Ramona Marquez (Karen from Outnumbered) is apparently a bit of a wild child! If you type "Karen from Outnumbered boomtown" into the Twitter search function, a lot of stuff comes up from people reporting what they've seen her doing at festivals!

Reactions: 6
Sam Smith is an insufferable twit in real life. His record company are forever trying to gag him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Can someone give me a shorthand piece on Nicole Richie? I searched the forums but didn't find anything. Sounds amazingly interesting (in a morbid way).

Reactions: 4
An ex Radio One D.J and "legend of yore" had to have his autobiography pulped due to the fact it has a mention to his fantasies of school girls in little white socks.... That would be the "Legendary" (used very loosely) and somewhat disgusting Mr. John Peel, whose untimely death probably saved him from a visit from Operation Yewtree.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just heard Sarah Cox has been replaced by Kate Garraway and Roman Kemp in her ITV chat show thing.

Reactions: 3
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to pain to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!
i can believe the Judy being an alcoholic...did you see her on this morning last week? whats happened to her mouth ?
she looked like a disheveled bag lady ! she was getting really peed off with Richard too who was in full partridge mode 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oprah always gave me weird vibes too. Something off there. I get the same feeling about Ellen too. Idk. I find them both very insincere and fake.
Apparently shes an absolute nightmare to work with. Ellen that is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.