Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Boris is a total c*nt.
Always made me laugh how the press tore apart Corbyn for apparently being an anti Semite, but Boris is actually on record calling people the most offensive racist and homophobic comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
Boris was slagged off for being sexually unattractive to posters, having kids he doesn't acknowledge, and being unfaithful. Is it slagging when it's the truth? I'm no Corbyn or Labour fan by the way. Nor am I Corbyn himself.

Reactions: 24
Boris was slagged off for being sexually unattractive to posters, having kids he doesn't acknowledge, and being unfaithful. Is it slagging when it's the truth? I'm no Corbyn or Labour fan by the way. Nor am I Corbyn himself.
9497BAD7-9889-4ED0-8757-944204875C1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Bringing the thread back to gossip, a friend had sex with Jason Orange years ago. He liked listening to whale music after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Bringing the thread back to gossip, a friend had sex with Jason Orange years ago. He liked listening to whale music after sex.
FYI I used to love Jason. And on a side note I like Boris , seeing as everyone is slagging him off

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bringing the thread back to gossip, a friend had sex with Jason Orange years ago. He liked listening to whale music after sex.
Was your friend male or female, if I can ask that? I’ve a friend in Wythenshawe who says everyone there knows he’s gay. He can go after whoever he likes as far as I’m concerned. He is a beautiful looking man. Loved ⫩for 30 years

Reactions: 13
FYI I used to love Jason. And on a side note I like Boris , seeing as everyone is slagging him off
What is there to like about the racist homophobe? I once called him a c*nt as he was walking past me when he was Mayor. It was very satisfying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Was your friend male or female, if I can ask that? I’ve a friend in Wythenshawe who says everyone there knows he’s gay. He can go after whoever he likes as far as I’m concerned. He is a beautiful looking man. Loved ⫩for 30 years
Female friend. One of his brothers is gay and friends with one of my friends (I'm socially very close to Jason Orange now I write that down and yet have never met him!) and when I asked about Jason's orientation, my friend didn't know. I agree that he is very attractive. I'd put up with the whale music if he'd have me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Female friend. One of his brothers is gay and friends with one of my friends (I'm socially very close to Jason Orange now I write that down and yet have never met him!) and when I asked about Jason's orientation, my friend didn't know. I agree that he is very attractive. I'd put up with the whale music if he'd have me!
Awww I miss him being in Take That. I’d put up with a blue whale lying on my face playing violin music if it meant a bit of Jason a la Orange, haha! Thanks for replying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But what does that have to with how they identify?
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Are you even serious? Its science. Its life. Gender is male and female. You cant decide to just start identifying as a fridge because you feel like it. Its 21st century gone mad. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said he is basically a feminine male breaking stereotypes and actually, that IS ok. He doesnt need to rebrand the male and female race
Gender is a spectrum. Male or female is binary. Gender is completely different. Sex is determined biologically by what sex organs you are born with. Gender is the social construct that determines what behaviours and roles a person of your sex has within society.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Stumbled upon this thread... Love it!! I usually just watch the influencer threads. I get a great monthly newsletter email from popbitch... Have done for years... Have read loads of Goss on celebs and politicians that have eventually been in the red top papers... Especially scrummy politicians shenanigans. Sometimes to avoid libel they don't say the name you have to work out who it is but ain't hard!! I love it when it drops in my email box! Sign up on www.popbitch.com

Reactions: 4
Boris on popbitch long been a noted serial shagger... Rumours he shagged an young obscure online influencer called Bip Ling... And might have been the cause of Carrie giving Bojo a right hook and resulting blackeye!!I

Tom Cruise the very strange midget scientologist long been rumoured to be gay...
John Travolta too.... Another scientologist!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Boris on popbitch long been a noted serial shagger... Rumours he shagged an young obscure online influencer called Bip Ling... And might have been the cause of Carrie giving Bojo a right hook and resulting blackeye!!I
Carrie is 31 n Bip is 30 fyi - Boris n Bip deffo didn't shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.