Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve just found out my partner of 5 years has been cheating on me. I’m dying. Completely fucking heartbroken.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Topaz

Chatty Member
Just seen the front cover of The S*n tomorrow:
_119669191_thesun31july.jpg

I mean...what a scoop! Definitely worth clearing the front page for. Hey, do ya think Oasis or Blur will be at number 1 this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

bsh3113

I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Clairer86

VIP Member
All the talk of Claire Balding reminds me of the experience my partner had with her.

He was at a golf tournament and went to find a bush to wee in. He caught Claire Balding squating down taking a piss herself. He tells me that story every time we see her on tv.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Lalla

VIP Member
Some look better than others, but they're not the most aesthetic body part, no.
I never got why on dating sites men were always so eager to send dick pics - it's like the least attractive part of a man's body.

One guy (on finding out my job etc) said he was making himself look intelligent for me, and sent me a photo of his dick wearing comedy glasses and a moustache. That was actually reasonably amusing, but all in all, a dicks a dick, and I really don't need to see anyones bar the person I'm sleeping with. It's why I never got the attraction of male strippers either - who wants to see some bloke stood there helicoptering?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Genuine question and I promise I’m not trying to start an argument…those who said whatever did or didn’t happen in the room with Wayne Rooney and the models was his fault for going back to the hotel in the first place, would you say the same thing if it was a woman sitting passed out and men were half naked around her?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Tom Daly has just won his first Gold medal. Taken him long enough!
That’s a very negative way of putting it! It’s his first Olympic gold but he’s won plenty of gold medals during his career. I had tears in my eyes watching it 😄

Made me feel absolutely ancient when he described himself as the grandad of the team at 27!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Also on the subject of wees, I was in the loos at Langans Brasserie one evening when Honor Blackman came out of one of the cubicles. I thought I had seen her downstairs at the bar earlier. She asked me if I had any paracetamol. I said no, sorry and asked if she was ok. She said yes, I just have a terrible bladder infection and I have to keep dosing myself up with paracetamol and Champagne. I said that sounded like a good night out and she laughed and then put on some very red lipstick and said "I like a girl who likes a drink" touched my shoulder and then went back out and downstairs. I sort of wanted to attach myself to her party and hang out with them for the rest of the night. She had a fab laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

wkdlass

They are largely really dim boys who aren't given decent advice or are and choose not to heed it.
My friend was a bank manager in a very wealthy area where lots of footballers live.
Years ago, he told me once about a young lad aged 18-19 who was coming to open his first ever bank account and he couldn’t read or write but was a great footballer who had £25k a week wage and didn’t know what he was supposed to do.
IMO the clubs have a moral obligation to look after these boys regarding money, social media etc not just football.
It’s no surprise so many end up skint

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
That is why men have free time to do twatty cycling in lycra, because someone else is spending all their time replacing the fucking shower gel and toothpaste.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Yes we live apart so it’s over, over. Just really horrible and I’m scared and lonely and feel like a dick. And I’m trying not to still love him. Worst feeling ever. Anyway, back to tea, I don’t want to derail, just needed to tell someone. Thanks darling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

MunHun

VIP Member
Wayne Rooney is as sexually appealing as a turnip. I’ve spoke about Colleens lack of dignity before on these threads and was attacked by someone who clearly knew her well so I’ll say nowt this time. But ye I’d rather fuck a vegetable than let Rooney near me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

freda19

VIP Member
Just want to say I love you guys and appreciate your kindness and company.

Anyway, back to tea….I am in the unusual position of having been to the same schools as both Amal Clooney and Kate Middleton although about a decade or so before them. my brother was in the same year as Amal but in the neighbouring boys grammar school.
George and Amal….total fake. Mega bucks for Amal.
Kate and Wills….real….but she was groomed to be his wife. He was also much worse of a playboy than Harry in his youth but the palace scapegoated Harry. Wills was definitely having an affair with Kate’s look-a-like friend Rose. I don’t think Royals are ever monogamous really.
How did the palace scapegoat poor ickle hal?:ROFLMAO:
They covered up for almost all his misdeeds all his life. Bad luck that thanks to emerging technology somebody eventually videoed him cavorting naked in vegas, tweaking and sucking blokes' nipples at official sports events and dressed as a nazi at a party ... so that got past the palace. Everything else was nudged under the carpet. His Eton exam cheating to get him into Sandhurst. His mistreatment of his and others' polo ponies, his shooting at pets and protected birds on their estates and his having a private party room at highgrove to get pissed and do drugs with his mates till the servants told papa and papa hauled him off to rehab ... not to mention his behaving like an abusive lout at the local pub.
None of this came to light until people got fed up with his holier than thou preaching in the past two years, his unfounded accusations of us being racists and his blaming his family for the fact that he is a nasty tempered evil little piece of shit who cares not a jot for the peasants who paid for his lifestyle or for his father and grandparents. The kid gloves are off now so he can suck it up buttercup. 🤪
He is simply what was previously hidden by his family ... a jealous selfish little cunt who feels so over shadowed by his brother that he actually tottered around in shoe lifts to attempt to look his brother's equal in height at the Diana statue unveiling and was behaving like a drugged up loony corner boy throughout the event. He needs to forget the pitty-patting therapy shite and get back on his meds before he does someone real harm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58